It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How goes it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Before I introduce myself I'm going to explain my username.

For science fiction literature fans you may recognize the 'Drac' as the reptilian alien race from Barry Longyears 'The Enemy Papers.' The popular manifestation of this being the 1985 film 'Enemy Mine' starring Dennis Quaid. Not only is this my all time favorite film since I was 2 years old, but it happens to have one of the strongest and simplest messages - No matter how different two worlds may be, they will not prevail if they oppose eachother.

It's a great film for those who haven't seen it. Anyway, my name is Lee. I'm from New Jersey. Glad to meet you all. I've been lurking around here without posting for a little while but I decided to sign up and start communicating with the 30 something thousand people who are on here because after all, knowledge is contagious. I know that's cliche but it's very true.

As for where I stand, my interests gear towards extra terrestrial life and philosophy, inter-dimensional and out-of-body travel, psychedelics and conciousness. Although lately I've been exposed to a ton of information regarding NWO related affairs.

As you all know, it is extremely important to educate yourself on the faults of the world we live in. But what some people miss out on is that it's even more important to 1) acknowledge innovative solutions for these problems and 2) pave the way to that solution safely, effectively, and most importantly - QUICKLY. I feel everyday that time is ticking. It's one thing to talk about the problems. But I think it's much more important to find ways to reach peace and harmony no matter how extreme the issues present themselves.

Anyway, good to be here. Talk to me. What's happening!?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
welcome to ATS newbie... err drac
im juss kiddin.

Information is contagious. (couldn't agree more!) there a lot of interesting things on this site. there is a search bar on the home page, there are a lot of boards to browse, lots of stuff here. if you need help with anything just U2U me or something.

new topics

join