It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Green Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Anyone ever heard of the Green Order? I came across this, "The Green Order is an online secret society that believes in internationalism, democracy and advocates the fight against tyranny." From thegreenorder.ning.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 711heaven
Anyone ever heard of the Green Order? I came across this, "The Green Order is an online secret society that believes in internationalism, democracy and advocates the fight against tyranny." From thegreenorder.ning.com...
Sounds like fans of French Sci-Fi...
en.wikipedia.org...

In 1967, with Le Retour des Dieux [The Return Of The Gods], Guieu revamped the Kariven character into that of journalist Gilles Novak who, with the help of his girl-friend Régine Véran, and various friends and allies, often real-life friends of Guieu or thinly-disguised real-life figures, fought against would-be tyrants, communists, terrorists, drug cartels and various alien menaces. Novak was helped in his battles by Michael Merkavim, the head of a new, powerful Order of Knights Templar, equipped with futuristic weapons and based in a parallel universe. Merkavim was introduced in Les Sept Sceaux du Cosmos [The Seven Seals Of The Cosmos] (1968) and L'Ordre Vert [The Green Order] (1969). It was later spun-off as the Les Chevaliers de Lumière [The Knights of Light] sub-series.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
interesting. i don't think people realize how many secret societies are out there. people look at freemasons, or chinese secret societies, or those types, but there are a lot more out there.

of course they're secret, so that's why most aren't known about.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Yeah caus eif a secret society was know about then it would just be a society wouldn't it?

top topics

join