It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you've refused the vacccine and are headed to camp, now what about your kids?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
At this point I am doing the only thing I know to do. I am pulling out all of the stops and laying it all out there for friends, family, acquaintances,and complete strangers to see and hear. I am doing everything I can to shake people awake by spreading information.

Uncomfortable information I'm sure. I am well aware that I sound like a tin foil hat wearin' nut job but, In my opinion, the payoff will be real soon. I will go from nutcase to prophet overnight.

Then, and only then, will people wake up. After they have been told what was to come and then it arrives. They will be forced to choose between

"hey this guy is psychic" orrrr
"hey, this guy is on to something, maybe there really is a conspiracy".

I only hope it is not too late for us. Please do all you can to spread awareness, even at the risk of sounding insane and being laughed at.

PLEASE!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

i dont have kids but if i had some and they tried to take me away from my kids i would go crazy and start fighting them and probably die in the process but at least i tried and put up a fight.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

And your kids would watch you die right in front of their precious eyes.

There truely is no answer which sees us all alive and well at the end of the day. Which way do you want to be taken out? Hell of a choice to have to make but make no mistake, You WILL make it very soon.

I just feel horrible for the children. Like I said before, I couldn't give two squirts of piss for my life other than the fact that it will deeplt impact the lives of my children. Sometimes I wish I never had children so I wouldn't be in this horrible delimma.

If I didn't have children there would be alot more I could and would do without losing a moments sleep. I have a dull conscience and a sharp knife.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join