It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security's Michael Chertoff Gets Pounded With 9/11 Questions By C-SPAN Callers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I have to give the devil his due. Michael Chertoff handled all those questions calmly, professionally, and impressively. Most of the politicians I see who get confronted with 9/11 truth usually blow a gasket, but Michael seems to have plenty of responses set up so that he can ignore any serious and legitimate questions concerning 9/11.

Your thoughts? I give his acting an 8/10.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Acting ability 1/10

Former Homeland Security Czar Michael Chertoff (of the devil in Russian) is not a very convincing liar is he? He just ignored the fact that the 9-11 Whitewash Commission members stated publicly that they were set up to fail. Furthermore they stated that NORAD and Defense Dept officers deliberately lied to them about 9-11 and absolutely nothing was done about it.

Generals were rewarded for incompetence and lying and absolutely nobody was punished for 9-11; except for millions of innocent people.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You know something is wrong when whenever someone brings up 9/11 being an inside job they start smiling. Do they think this is some kind of joke!?!? It will be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming years as more and more people begin to wake up and see the blatant lies that these people are telling. Its funny how the guy said please allow me a follow up and they cut him off before he was even done with his first question.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Absolutely great! Thanks for posting

S&F4U!
-E-

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

All these guys are trained in the art of deflection.

Notice he goes off and talks about protection and the cold war to the first callers question.

His answer to the second caller is just silly. Why would you send info to the FBI when they are just a tool of the NWO/Government.

He deflects the thermite issue by saying that "everybody" (no names) believes the 9/11 commission conclusions and adds that it's like the birth issue with Obama, simply a myth. Sad.

IMO, the real 21 century challenge is: how do we get rid of these crooks, liars and robber barons that have overtaken the government?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i think these people will never answer direct questions.

why did the BBC report publicly on it's broadcast that building 7 had come down, fully 23 minutes before it actually happened.

why have none of the security camera footage from public and private entities surrounding the pentagon crash site, been released.

why have none of the black box recordings from all 4 planes that crashed, been released.

why didn't the commission that was in charge of the investigation, never consider planted bombs. and why were none of the engineers that actually built the 3 buildings ever brought in for testimony, or career pilots who flew the exact same planes.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Definetly, I would say they now anticipate being grilled and every ball hit his way was fielded nicely. I commend him for a fine job. Well done
Chertoff you human skull lookin spineless, nevermind.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Skeletor is back! Great post S&F!

For more info on Michael Chertoff check out this link.

January-March 2001: Wright Told to ‘Let Sleeping Dogs Lie’
FBI agent Robert Wright is continuing to protest and fight the cancellation of the Vulgar Betrayal investigation (see August 2000). In January 2001, he claims that his supervisor tells him, “I think it’s just better to let sleeping dogs lie.” FBI agent John Vincent backs up the allegation. [ABC News, 12/19/2002] In March 2001, Wright meets with the Chicago special agent-in-charge, who appears to be Kathleen McChesney, given that Wright calls this person “she” and McChesney held that position since January 1999. [Federal Bureau of Investigation, 12/2001; Federal News Service, 6/2/2003] He tells her that “the international terrorism unit of the FBI is a complete joke.” Within three weeks, the FBI opens another disciplinary investigation on Wright, charging that he had supplied classified information to an assistant US attorney. Wright is later cleared of the charges. In 2002, Wright will claim, “This was a pathetic attempt… before the Sept. 11th attacks, to further silence me from going public about the FBI’s negligence and incompetence.” [CNN, 6/19/2003; New York Post, 7/14/2004] A lawyer speaking for Wright after 9/11 will blame Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division Michael Chertoff for refusing to take Wright’s concerns seriously before 9/11. Chertoff will later be promoted to head the Department of Homeland Security. [Fox News, 5/30/2002]

September 11, 2001-October 2001: FBI Agent Wright Gagged by FBI in Wake of 9/11
FBI agent Robert Wright will later claim that the FBI takes extraordinary efforts to gag him in the wake of the 9/11 attacks. According to Wright, “On September the 11th, as I watched the World Trade Center towers burn, I did not initially share the same feelings of surprise and shock and dismay most Americans felt. I just thought to myself, ‘It has begun.’” On the afternoon of 9/11, he claims that he is called by reporters from the New York Times and 60 Minutes who already are aware of his issues with FBI management (see June 9, 2001-July 10, 2001). They ask if he would be willing to go public with his story. He declines. “I’m confident if I had gone public at that time I would have been fired. I realized my termination would only aid the FBI by allowing management to claim I was simply a former employee who was disgruntled over his termination.” Over the next few days, his former supervisor prohibits him from working with the 9/11 investigation. He is not allowed to answer any incoming telephone calls from the general public. The FBI prohibits him from publishing his recently completed book on FBI failures (see May 11, 2002). His lawyers contact a congressman who invites him to come to Washington and present his information to Congress. Wright is immediately prohibited from traveling outside of Chicago without FBI approval. Larry Klayman, one of two lawyers now representing Wright, later says he calls the Justice Department a few days after 9/11 and asks that Wright be allowed to present his issues to Attorney General John Ashcroft. Klayman claims he receives a reply from Michael Chertoff, then head of the Criminal division, who refuses to meet with Wright and says, “We are tired of conspiracy theories.” [Federal News Service, 5/30/2002; Federal News Service, 6/2/2003] On September 20, Wright’s legal representatives publish a list of 20 entities described as “Tax Exempt and Other Entities to Investigate Immediately.” The US will later shut down many of these entities. [Judicial Watch, 9/20/2001] The restrictions placed on Wright will largely continue to hold in the years afterwards. For instance, as of the end of 2005, his book still has not been approved for publication (see May 11, 2002).

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just watched this on Blacklisted News. It was a strange look on his face when he pretended to be amused, but wouldn't it be more normal to look shocked and disturbed? I mean, it's not a funny subject.

Do you think that deep down, being bombarded with well-researched 9/11 questions has to unnerve them? It's so obvious that this information has reached critical mass.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
M Chertoff

what an arrogant worm.

go back into your hole

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Former Homeland Security Czar Michael Chertoff (of the devil in Russian) was the architect of this scare tactic nonsense;

and gradually most thinking open-minded Americans finally came to the realization that this was the realistic logical outcome;

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

If you look surprised, your brain-dead viewers will think something is wrong, but if you shrug it off with a smile and ignore it, those viewers will just think it's some ruffian doing a prank call. It's sad, but some people fall for it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

deep, cool

2nd line

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Former Homeland Security Czar Michael Chertoff (of the devil in Russian) is a bold faced liar and one of "them".

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What do you expect?

Chertoff probably got a cut of that money Cheney made disapear and that's why he wouldn't answer the guy. They're all corrupt, it's a "good 'ol boy's network" and until the whole thing in dismantled and rebuilt with a better system of checks and balances, it'll always just be a government for the rich, by the rich, on the backs of the rest of us. These people have been making eachother rich and covering eachothers butts for so long that it will never change unless everyone starts waking up the people around them, and refusing to cooperate with the government in any way until things have changed.

I'm not saying go riot at your local police station or anything that is going to get you jailed or worse. Instead do things like these callers just did. Everytime you see a public official and have a chance to ask them questions rip em a new a-hole. Ask them about the worst and most damning things you can, Operation Northwoods, Hani Hanjour, Edna Cintron, Military grade thermate, The wrong engines being recovered near Ground Zero, the lack of debris in Shanksville, WTC building 7, the videos of bombs going off at ground zero before the towers fell, BBC reporting the tower fell before it had, etc etc.

I think the only way to ever make this impossible to ignore (besides riots and/or revolution) is for us all to just stop voting once enough people are awake. If you do vote write in a candidate like Ron Paul, or someone to just piss them off like Alex Jones or Charlie Sheen or Jesse Ventura. Voting only serves to legitimize their charade. Everytime you cast a vote the man behind the curtain gains a little more power over you, and I'm pretty sure a kitten dies somewhere as well. If on next election day 1/3 of the voters turned out as last time, and the next election after that 1/4 and so on and so forth, it would eventually get to the point where even an isolationist guerilla fighter terrorist hiding in the caves of Afghanistan would be able to see that the american people had no confidence in their government at all.

Do you know what really stopped Russia from invading the U.S. during the cold war? It wasn't our nukes, and it wasn't our standing army. It was because Russia was afraid of America's citizens. They thought that we had alot more guns than we do, and the thought of hundreds of millions of armed citizens, on top of our standing army, was just too frightening to them. One thing you need to understand is that in most countries where they hate the U.S. it's not us that they hate, it's our government. If you do nothing else, at least stop voting, and make it known to everyone that you stopped voting. Just completely boycott the entire election process, complain about it loud and often, educate yourself and others on the new electronic fraud boxes they are using in most places now. People will ask who you're going to vote for, proudly stand up and say "I'm not, I'm a real American godamnit and I refuse to participate in such a corrupt, greedy, self-serving system until it's fixed." It'll definitely start a conversation and may even give you a chance to bring someone else to the truth. But a vote that was never cast can't be altered.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
4 tough questions in less than 25 minutes. I love it!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well when the truth all come out I know the (we the people) will be demanding Michael Chertoff head on a platter. He is obviously a traitor to the American people and this great country I cant wait to see his smug looking face when he is put in handcuff and drag away to prison.

To dismiss the 911 commissioners statements that the 911 commission report was a failure to begin with, was made live on television for the world to see it is all over the internet. Yet Michael Chertoff sits there smugly and publicly lies in the viewers faces and call us Holocaust Deniers. You don know how angry this makes me, and more then half of this county will support his statement because they do not know the truth.

Well we know how it feel to be helpless while the evil continues to destroy everything and anyone that gets in their path and this evil has a great power, it is our government and our media at its disposal.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You know, I just got done watching Frisky Dingo and Chertoff does sort of look like Killface.

But I see what you mean, he shouldn't look shocked. But I would expect him to frown, not laugh.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
...imo, chertoff is osama bin ladin's double... put a woolly-bugger beard on him and cover up his que ball head - dead-ringer - or at least close enough to fool the majority...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Former Homeland Security Czar Michael Chertoff (of the devil in Russian) is a scull faced liar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join