It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much for a can of Coke ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You know, we use to make fun of the USSR about some of their problems. They use to have trains loaded in one city and during the trip 50% of the shipment disappeared. Now look who's getting mad fun of. We are so corrupt. Remember the day before 9/11 Cheney said 2.1 Trillion missing from the Defense Department. It is so sad, I just want to put my foot so far up Washington's ass.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
You know, we use to make fun of the USSR about some of their problems. They use to have trains loaded in one city and during the trip 50% of the shipment disappeared. Now look who's getting mad fun of. We are so corrupt. Remember the day before 9/11 Cheney said 2.1 Trillion missing from the Defense Department. It is so sad, I just want to put my foot so far up Washington's ass.

But why????

Let's be honest about it...

YOU like ALL tax payers have effectively "paid" for the government to do, "what they have done".

YOU..

_

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by glevel
Did anyone else notice that the date at the top of the story is from june 17th, 2004? No doubt this is disturbing, but it is 5 year old news.

You are right, I remember this story. One of the really bad things was that very little of the coke cans actually made it Iraq. The bills came in but the coke never got there.

You really couldn't talk about it back then because if you did you were labeled a terrorist and an America hater for questioning the Government's actions during wartime. Remember what they did to the Dixie Chicks? Now that Cheney/Bush are out it is alright to question the Government during wartime.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
When I was in Iraq (2005), all of the coke I ever saw(and I think Pepsi products too), was produced in one or another middle eastern country (Turkey?). They all had arabic writing on them, and If I remember right were only 10 ounces-as oppossed to the 12oz. in the US- and yes, they did taste a little diffrent, but not horriable. Actually, I really did perfer those foriegn cokes to the US ones, I liked the taste!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Maybe this is to get people to wake and STOP drinking coke in the first place.

Its pure acid and syrup. Who actually enjoys poisoning their precious bodies?

I gave that up longgg ago, as soon as I realized what it actually does. Do a little research, and then THANK them for raising the prices and saving a few lives.

- Mea

I sincerely doubt $45 in shipping per case of 30 cans is to prevent soldiers from drinking coke. That logic is absurd.

To answer your question, I do. I LOVE driking a cold Coca Cola. Every person dies in the end. It's the ride that counds.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Protostellar

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Maybe this is to get people to wake and STOP drinking coke in the first place.

Its pure acid and syrup. Who actually enjoys poisoning their precious bodies?

I gave that up longgg ago, as soon as I realized what it actually does. Do a little research, and then THANK them for raising the prices and saving a few lives.

- Mea

I sincerely doubt $45 in shipping per case of 30 cans is to prevent soldiers from drinking coke. That logic is absurd.

To answer your question, I do. I LOVE driking a cold Coca Cola. Every person dies in the end. It's the ride that counds.

Its not the soldiers that are paying for it, the tax payer is.

I'm sure if you watc the film then you will see that the coke scam is small fries to all the other scams

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join