It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Russia give the OK for war?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Spot on.

Via Israel, we advised the Russian PM that if he were to support a western backed limited strike against Iranian facilities, we would scrap the plans for a missile shield.

But you must consider a few points.

1. We said this missile shield was to counter Iran. We said there soon to be developed missiles would be a threat. On one hand, the West is saying Iran is far from creating sizeable missiles. On the other, they said they now have the capability of building a nuke, they are just designing entry vehicles, so which is it?

2. This missile shield, if built to counter Russia, was kind of pointless. Only a few missiles to counter Russia's massive arsenal?..

I believe that Bush and Cheney implemented this, paper plan for missiles, knowing full well that it would be traded as a bargaining chip for Russian backing.

Russia, couldn’t allow these missiles, but at the same time there wasn’t anything they could do.

And just what were these missiles from the Bush era to today?
Nothing, it was a paper project that never moved from a desk.

So, here we are today. America has successfully traded an 'imaginary' missile project for Russia's backing.
Doesn’t Russia look stupid?

But, here’s the catch.

When the missiles start flying, Russia will renege as will China.

Russia and China will not sit idly by, while America and Israel take a majority stake in the world’s oil region.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yep.

The new missile shield situation places USA ships and missiles in line for the protection of Israel against Iran.

It's coming soon alright.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Excellent thread.

I would like to add a little something that points out to an attack on Iran.

medvedev:israel will not attacck iran

Funny that before every wars, there's been denial of the forthcomig war.

"When Israeli President [Shimon] Peres was visiting me in Sochi recently, he said something very important for all of us: 'Israel does not plan any strikes on Iran, we are a peaceful country and we will not do this'," Medvedev said in the interview, released on Sunday.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Thanks for stealing my quote about wars

Anyway, there's a big difference to be made between Ahmadinejad (or whatever the orthograph is) and iranian people.
Iranian people are not war mongering monsters. They're people like you and I. But they elected a monster, who now doesn't want to go away. They're trying to revolt against him, but I think they hate him less than they fear foreign armies. Ahmadinejad is not a fool. He knows this war will bring him the alliegeance of his people. And as confident as he is, he's either mad or sure that he's backed up by great powers.
Also, the war in Iran won't be fast, nor easy. There are lot of mountains. And from where could we invade it ? America's allready in Irak and Afghanistan, but they're busy in there, and a war will only worsen things. To the south, there is Pakistan, maybe they'll let them through, not sure. Same for Saudi Arabia and Oman, but they'll have to cross the sea. Arabic united emirates won't like a war in there (they need tourists). Now to the north, maybe turkey, but lots of mountains there. Turkmenistan and Azerbaïdjan are to close to Russia.
Really, won't be an easy war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join