It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Russia give the OK for war?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's the Mideast and Europe you need to be concerned about. Parts of Asia

The US won't be in this war for very long

We are obviously going to ride this one out... our continent, we have saved Oil, we have tons of shale, we have a surreal capacity for bio diesel, solar wind, nuclear...

Russian nor China will be stepping against us, Iran and Israel will pulverize each other, anything... terrorists for supporting Israel, will have us leaving the middle east, attacks, limited bio, even sanctions against the USA.

Japan is giving us the boot in E Asia...

Iran will get "something" off in The USA and between International pressure and Economy we will be coming home, have no choice but to cut defense ...

Then softened by Us with No Israel, No Iran.... and Chaos reigning

Russia and China wills bring in "the peace keepers"

It will be retarded here... long enough for it to all happen, welcome to regionalization of the World.

I hate to say it... but i'm almost encouraged by this all, I'm not in a part of the USA that will be anything worse than poor and... Basic premise above is the correct one... Obama might be doing the right thing here, backing down let us sit this one mainly out. Neither Russia or China wishes or will attempt to occupy this continent.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits

You must understand that when Israel hits Iran, The U.S. economy will finish collapsing so if you are right and Mr O gave the go ahead for Israel then he gave the order to deal the death blow to the U.S. Economy.

Why? We don't get anything from Iran, Europe would feel the pain, not us.

Sure Oil would skyrocket, but Saudi Arabia will max out their capacity after a short while. Other countries will step up production too. Things would stabilize after a short crazy period.

Every one talks like Iran is some indispensable world economic piece or a 1st world Armed threat, they are neither. Russia, nor China will stick out their necks to help them should push come to shove.

Iran is in a no win situation in regards to Israel, if they attack Israel, the West will pound them. If Israel attacks Iran, they would get hit pretty good. If Iran retaliated against an Israeli attack, the West will pound them.

Pretty much every scenario involves Iran getting hit hard. It's not like the Arabs in the Gulf or Middle East will lift a finger to help Iran, they will quietly support any attack on Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Rep. Hoekstra: Obama's Missile Decision 'Catastrophic'

Rep. Peter Hoekstra tells Newsmax that the Barack Obama administration's decision to cancel plans to build a missile defense system in Europe amounts to "pulling the rug out" from under American allies and "coddling" the Russians.

The Michigan lawmaker, the ranking Republican on the House Select Committee on Intelligence, also says he is "skeptical" that the Russians will now change their Iran policy, and agrees that Obama's decision is "catastrophic" for all free nations.

Under the plan formulated during the George W. Bush administration, the U.S. was to build a radar base in the Czech Republic and place interceptor missiles in Poland. Russia protested that the plan was a threat to its security.

Rest of story : HERE

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The radio host who proposed this scenario is Michael Savage. Just want to give credit where credit is due. Others have probably picked it up by now.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think this is a very plausible theory. I like it when people think out of the box so to speak.

We all know this is going to take place (Israel will make precision hits against sites) it's now just a matter of - when. Israel didn't need anyones help when they executed Operation Opera against Iraqs, Osirak reactor and they don't need any help now. When the time is right, they will just do their thyang.

All Iran can really do is try to shut down the Straight of Hormuz.

This action, in turn would be considered an act of war against the United States and more than likely other countries as well.

If it comes to blows over the shipping lane, I predict it will be many countries against Iran. China's economy isn't that great either, so they won't bat an eye. That leaves Russia and I predict they will not go against the grain.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wasn't this missile shield supposed to protect Europe from Iran ?
Therefore, if they're taking it out, it means they have no fear about Iran anymore.
Or that Putin knows he has the upper hand, and uses it to weaken the other side as much as he can before the war really starts.
We actually have three options :
=> The shield was too expensive and not that good. America decided no to work on it anymore just because it would be a waste of time.
=> The shield was used for bartering. "We take of the shield, and we get the right to attack Iran." Therefore, we'll have a war between NATO (+ Israel, even if I believe it's a part of it) and Iran, and maybe some others arabic countries involved in the fight.
=> The project cancelling was not to further anger Russia, who now is in domoniating position. Russia will block every UN's attempt to punish Iran. Israel will go to war again Iran before the end of the year, quickly followed by NATO. Uranium facilities will be bombed first. But since they're full of russian engineers, Russia will get involved in this war, in Iran's side. Also, China, as an ally of both these countries, will get in the war. It'll attack South Korea and Japan (NATO bases), and backup Iranic troop by passing through Afghanistan. NATO will be trapped in Iran, meanwhile, Russia will invade Europe, since the EU is reducing their influence on Eastern Europe, which angered Russia more than once. Africa and Southern America will have various reactions. The thing is : there will be a global war, and "we will certainly lose it". Well... I actually chose no side, for both sides lose wars, there is only on who loses less than the other one.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jalis

Option or reason 4,
"Missile Shield" technology is obsolete.

Wasn't there a secret rocket launch recently?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

My thoughts are Israel is going to do whatever it wants regardless of what the rest of the World thinks. It does what it wants without caring what people think anyway so I don't see why they would think any different about this one.

Sounds a bit like the US to me. Not to mention a lot of other countries too.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

You know exactly how You feel and whether or not your a racist or not. It's obvious to me, your symbolism says it all.

My feelings are of a protective nature. I have family in Israel. So yeah I guess I'm a racist too in that I'll protect my family from any RACE that means them harm. You may very well have the same feelings.

This is a scary situation for the entire world.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The eventual scenerio will be that many nations will gang up on Israel and they will be defeated. But Israel will suffer badly.

Israel might lose a battle, but they will never lose the war. I'll bet on Israel every time. Like them, hate them, don't care about them, whatever--the Jews will come out ahead in the final analysis, despite the hate by the entire Arab world.

Other than a nuclear attack on Israel, which could happen, the Jews haven't lost a war since forming their nation in 1948. Don't you think if they could be defeated, they would have been defeated by now? even with the help of the entire Arab world, they can't be defeated.

There is a reason they will never be wiped out, but that discussion is for another thread. Always bet on the Jews, they will come out ahead every time.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253329078&sr=1-1

This is a good read about the "suitcase nukes" that are supposed to be in locations throughout the U.S.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

You sir, are an idiot.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think Russia probably agreed not to sell the S-300 to Iran. That doesnt mean that they are going to stand down if there is an attack on Iran.
Iran as an ally and customer is much more important to Russia than some missile shield in Europe.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think it was the other way around when it comes to Russia with obama

opening the door for Russia. How long will it be before the U.S. raises the white

flag? obama never ceases to amaze me. There was no trade off between one

communist to another just comradeship. ^Y^

[edit on 19-9-2009 by amari]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
israel and iran are just the minor players in the game..
look who's take full profit of there struggles...
that will be the tru criminal in the game!...

go back in time and see who provided iran the nucliear technoligy...
once stolen from a dutch facility by an pakistanees
it dripped to n korea iran lybia ect..

nice detail.... dutch police had the guy intercepted with dokuments but let him flee in order of the itelligence services of amerika...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

Hi mkross,

I know you didnt take the source as gospel and was just showing another perspective. I follow the headlines on www.whatdoesitmean.com regular. And what I will say is this, yes everyone dismisses her as the INTERNET HOAX QUEEN, but outta the last 20 reports on happenings around the world, at least 75% of them are re-written as personal theories right here on ATS. So either the theories are not that silly after all, or the same people who ridicule her then use her material and post it as their own.

I for one think it is very strange that America have dropped the missile shield so suddenly, coupled with the cargo ship that was hijacked weeks ago and a reported visit to Russia by the Isreali Prime minister, I think somthing is definately afoot, and about to go down before the end of October.

Its going to have deadly consequences for everyone, not just the four nations involved.

As for Sorchaa Faal, I would recommend people to read her last fiew reports even just for a new perspective. As mkross sid, what harm can it do?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Uh Oh...what if...what if....what if Obama and Putin did agree that Israel is out of control and that the US was afraid of a nuclear attack by them. What if 9/11 was to set up Israel?
Since 9/11 I personally have been "awakened' through the Truth movement that Israel might just have been apart of that. What if that was the point of 9/11?
In the Bible it states ALL nations will go against Israel during the last days. What if 9/11 was pretext to attack Israel? What if the next "terrorist" attack is blamed on Israel? What if they tell us Israel did it to trick us into thinking it was Iran?
What if we were used to spread the anti-Israel propaganda?
Who here if told, Israel nuked us to trick us to going to war with Iran, would not believe it? We all would be on the bandwagon again.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Who's Russel and why is he so angry...

Oh..

Russia.. My bad.

War is not something someone gives authority to. It is what takes it. War is the last sign of A: all hope and integrity, and B: any chance of morality.

I didn't read the OP, it was tl;dr as they say.

cliffs would help, but you know, I don't live there, it's not my choice of brain diet.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
no-one "wins" wars.
one side "loses" more than the other.

The politics and diplomacy of Iran
are not related.

Iran is a peaceful country,
full of peaceful people.

the media is again portraying
this out of proportion.

Iranians on the streets , do not
support any confrontations,
and are disappointed in
that kind of leadership.

let's hope common sense prevails.?

'

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Eastern Block countries are given back to Russia - that is the deal. Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic - by by democracy and freedom. Back to the soviet dictatorship.
==========
Thanks Obama. The small countries are always traded away in various deals - like in Molotov-Ribbentrop pact

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join