It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Russia give the OK for war?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well I don't know what we got from Russia for dropping the missile shield but we got something. There is no way we gave it up for nothing. We may never know what we got in return but we got something. If it was indeed giving Israel the green light then so be it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The IAEA have just given Israel the green Light to proceed with their Plans if they want to attack and destroy the Nuke sites. Having in the past always contradicted what Israel suspected now is confirmed.

So the question that Israel needs to answer is this. How much time do we really have?

Israel’s new year starts at Sun Down tonight but the date is listed as tomorrow(Rosh Hashanah-Sep 19th) Then on the Sep 28th they have Yom Kippur (Day Of Atonement) A feast said to be held and practiced as the Sixth feast that will in the future Mark the very last day of the age.-They believe it’ll be the last day to repent.

They have these every year so there’s nothing in that, but maybe they’ll use it as cover to attack as they observed holidays and the enemy may not expect them to.

Maybe.

Or they just going to wait for the Fruitless Meeting on Oct 1 with Iran, then listen to the G8 talk about what sanctions they’ll impose and then have to give time for the sanctions to take effect-Which could be years.

The thing is they don’t have time! Or Israel accept that they too late to Bomb Iran and they decide to live with them having a Bomb.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Looks like Israel isn't the only one ramping up the rhetoric,

in.reuters.com...

The gut says things are going to get ugly fast.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Quit talking and do it Israel, if your so tough why are you trying to have the USA help you... Iran is going to Kick Israels ASS.. !

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Somebody didn't get the latest U2U, "Racism is for Ignorant Fools"

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

I forgot...Any negitive talk of Israel will get the Anti Semitism / Racisim Card played...My Bad..

[edit on 9/18/2009 by KAKUSA]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
good job connecting dots.

The war is going to happen. I personally firmly believe that it started a while back. A while ago I started this thread The most hush hush war in history?? Since then there were those Russian ships that were taken supposedly by the pirates. There have been a lot of ideas about what was on those ships.

Call me crazy as you want, but after looking at everything that has happend.....I think we have hooked up with Russia. Go back as far as when a US and Russian satellite collided. I do think the icky poo is about to hit the fan, and the war is going to be very apparent to everyone soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

"It sounds so crazy there's no way it could be true..." is exactly how they would be able to get away with it.

I've been expecting a war with Iran since about 2003, if not a little sooner. I'm actually fairly surprised they haven't already been stricken off the map by the power money elite.

My assumption is that Obama may be doing anything he can to try and circumvent WWIII. I'm almost sure his next visit will be China...although I wouldn't know what we could barter with them...besides agreeing to pay more interest on the debt 'we' owe them.

Maybe not though. Maybe Obama thinks that with Russian support, China wouldn't back Iran when TSHTF for the Iranians? A fairly surprising and interesting turn of events in any case.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think "war" as we traditionally think of it is obsolete. We're all too interconnected economically now. Terrorism is the way they make war now, and, covert ways. Also, the USA is still doing it the dumb way, going into a country and shooting people but we know that doesn't really work, it's a ridiculous way to make "war". Too expensive. We can thank Cheney for Iraq.

Wouldn't it be a catastrophe for there to be war with Iran? I mean for almost everyone in the world? I don't believe that will ever happen.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
Quit talking and do it Israel, if your so tough why are you trying to have the USA help you... Iran is going to Kick Israels ASS.. !

Sounds like you want Israel to go to war with Iran more than Israel does.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I forgot...Any negitive talk of Israel will get the Anti Semitism / Racisim Card played...My Bad..

Shame on your Kakusa. You know by now how this goes. Say something bad about Israel and it automaically means you are racist again jews.

Say something bad about America though doesn't mean you are racist against white people.

Weird huh?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Actually, once again, it's not anti-Israel remarks but your, "we've got our Jew on you" remarks that makes your remark bigoted.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

Shame on your Kakusa. You know by now how this goes. Say something bad about Israel and it automaically means you are racist again jews.

Say something bad about America though doesn't mean you are racist against white people.

Weird huh?

Hmmmm..... I didn't realize that saying something against America meant saying something against white people. So, if theoretically, someone backs Russia (for argument's sake) on a subject and NOT the U.S., does that mean they are both for and against white people?
Your logic is without fault.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Yeah but the America 60 years ago is far fro the America today. You know how much manufacturing and industry we had back then compared to nowadays? Sure war will be good for lots of countries that actually produce things. But 70% of the US economy is based on consumption and much of our workforce has little manufacturing experience and are stuck in low end service jobs. A war would not be the savior so to speak that it was 60 years ago.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

Weird huh?

Hmmmm..... I didn't realize that saying something against America meant saying something against white people. So, if theoretically, someone backs Russia (for argument's sake) on a subject and NOT the U.S., does that mean they are both for and against white people?

You really missed what I said.

Let me try again.

I think Israel shouldn't kill innocent people = usually receive comments about being racist against jews

I think America shouldn't kill innocent people = usually no comments about racism

That was my point.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Michael Savage was the host that you are talking about if Im not mistaken, and boy was he on fire yesterday. If I didnt see this soon I was gonna write it. Good Find

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by really

Weird huh?

You really missed what I said.

Let me try again.

I think Israel shouldn't kill innocent people = usually receive comments about being racist against jews

I think America shouldn't kill innocent people = usually no comments about racism

That was my point.

My bad.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You've got to look a little deeper between the lines. Iran would not be begging for a fight if they didn't have a trump card.

It is common knowledge that as many as 13 "suitcase" theater nukes are missing from ex- soviet union russian countries and the thieves have broken the detonation codes. Please read "chechnya the terrorist training ground." It goes into detail about captured chechnyans describing the nukes in detail.

It has been suggested my ex-intelligence officials on mike savage show and other places that at least 2 have been smuggled into the us across the southern border. It is possible that there is one or more also in Israel.

Muslims are prohibited from killing innocents in a first strike scenario but God help us if israel starts bombing.

Our govt has known about the missing nukes since the 80s. I think this is the reason for the FEMA camps.

Did you hear the rhetoric coming out of Iran today denying the holocaust? They have a full hand and have had years to build it. They have known all along an attack would happen if they kept waving the nuclear threat in everyboy's faces. They could have operated the centerfuges in secret. Why did have to rub it in our faces?

For all we know they bought some of the suitcase nukes or they bought warheads from N Korea and smuggled them through Syria.

Iranians are not ignorant, hapless arabs. They have an illustrious history of warfare and with the complete psychpath leading them, it may be time to really prepare for all-out nuclear war.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I thought those suitcase nukes were discredited as just scaremongering?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Hello MysterE

Usually we are dead on with our beliefs when we meet each other in threads but I gotta disagree with you on the wars being good for the economy. The World War II example is one of the most incorrectly referenced economic saviors in Western History. Summed up in a few words, most of the time it isn't the war saving the economy but preparations from the war. In terms of economic decline during war, my link below references a concept known as 'The Broken Window Fallacy.'

Source:
economics.about.com...

My apologies for it being an about.com reference, it was one of the first pop ups on a quick google search and if requested I would more than happily post a more 'concrete' source citing why economic collapse could still occur as proposed in the example by ATS'r kissmygrits HERE

-Sliadon

edit: meant to say an about.com reference, not an ask.com one

[edit on 9/18/2009 by Sliadon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join