It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Reaching out from Garfield, New Jersey**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I just have to say wow! at the journey I have taken till today's date. It all started about three years ago when from one week to another I just got this overwhelming feeling that there was something more to life than just working 40 hours a week, paying bills, and partying. As the months passed my brain became overactive wondering why and what is happening to me. At that point in my life I could only conclude that something greater was at work.
I often have dreams but rarely have vivid dreams where I remember everything that happened. The times I have vivid dreams they end up being of some sort of disastrous event. All these thoughts, feelings and emotions built up to a point where I felt I need to make changes in my life in order to understand what was happening. I quit my $14/hr job took 6 months off while I decided what the next step was. It just happened that within those months the economy went down. Something told me I should go back to the simple life like I had during my teenage years. I landed a job a movie theatre making $7.50/hr and was going to college. After a while I realized and felt like my life had been reseted. I was back at the same position and situation I was in when I was 18 years old. I kept on asking myself why was this happening to me.
It wasn't until this past November when the answer was revealed to me. I just happened to finish watching the teaser trailer for the upcoming movie 2012. I went right on to my computer and started doing as much research on 2012 as possible. I also happened to look into current threats people are faced with today. I was surprised that I was least worried about nuclear/wars but found our neighboring threats more fearful. #1 being to possible collapse of part of the Canary Islands. The 2nd is the Yellowstone Super Volcano. I chose to be more fearful of a possible collapse of the Cumbre Vieja Volcano on the Canary Islands because of the Mega Tsunami it will cause. Coincidentally the two most vivid dreams I've had involve a mega tsunami. In the first, I was driving through the Heights in Jersey City when out of no where on my left I see a huge wall of water towards me so fast that a few seconds after I awoke. In my 2nd dream I was watching the New York City from ground level at Teterboro airport, not to far from where I live. The next thing I saw startled me. I noticed that some of the tall skyscrapers started collapsing at what seemed to look like small waves splashing at their bases. Before I was able to react, water started coming over hills of Union City and before I knew it I was knee deep in really cold water. This is my first time writing openly about this to a large group of people but I feel I have to lets others know of this.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

That was an extremely interesting introduction. Thank you.

The part where you reverted to where you were in life at 18 got to me. My personal "adventure" also began about 3 years ago resulting in my revisiting/reliving where I was at about that age. I have no idea what it means, just wanted you to know you're not the Only one.

Welcome.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello Awakened, funny you should menition the Tsunami thing. I've sorta had an experience recently with something similar. My sister, who is the epitamy of "sheeple" has been having dreams also. Now I dont discuss CT or anything of the like with her, its a no go conversation, she would rather not know about things like that, and just prefers to exist in a state of uninformed bliss. But I digress. Recently, my sister awoke one morning, came into the living room, sat down, and proceeded to tell me about a dream that she keeps having. She says that st least twice a week she has dreams about a tsunami and/or very deep water. Now we have never lived in an area where the big waves occur, but we are from new orleans, so we have seen flooding. We no longer live there though. She knows nothing of the numerous predictions, or theories that are floating around out there, so I found it odd. I asked her a few days ago if she was still having the dream and she said yes. She wanted to know why I ask, but I just said I was curious. FWIW

reply to post by Awakened2012

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This past Monday night 9/20 after falling asleep I had another vivid dream. This time I was at one of uncles' last house at a walking distance from where I live. Here is the detailed account of this dream:
I was walking out the backdoor onto his porch in his backyard. I looked at the sky and saw a dark black cloud which was blocking the sun which made dark, just like one of those dark rainy days but there was no rain or hint of it. I yelled for some people to come outside and check it out. Everyone from which I didn't recognize were gasping in shock. We then started hearing noise when I turned around looking towards the house I saw water crashing towards the sides of the neighboring homes. I remembered someone said "Oh my God Its happening now before they said in 2012". I started yelling for my mom then woke up.

new topics

top topics

join