It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unearthed! Obama's twisted ACORN roots ... WND

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

well, I will be glad when actually evidict these people, I guess none of
us will get a good nights sleep until we know the truth the whole truth
and nothing but the truth.

Preface to the article....

While ACORN remains riddled in scandal, lawmakers have voted to cut off federal funding to the group, the U.S. Census Bureau has severed ties to the organization – and the White House has blasted its behavior as "unnacceptable."

But just how extensive are President Obama's personal ties to ACORN?

here you go, this is one of surfing sites:
biggovernment.com...

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others, please review this link

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
WOW,WND have got the scoop again pfffft.Because after all they have real credibility with the birther nonsense.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydaze
WOW,WND have got the scoop again pfffft.Because after all they have real credibility with the birther nonsense.

Denying evidence is not the best method. Prove that the source is unreliable. Read first, comment on what was presented, then debunk. K?

Should all irrefutible, undeniable, factual, relevant evidence come from MSM?

The Times article reveals that Madeleine Talbot, who at the time was a leader at Chicago ACORN, was thoroughly impressed with Obama because "he got people to vote with their feet."

"At the time, Talbot worked at the social action group ACORN and initially considered Obama a competitor," the article stated. "But she became so impressed with his work that she invited him to help train her staff."

Talbott personally led Chicago ACORN's campaign to intimidate banks into making high-risk loans to low-credit customers, Stanley Kurtz reported.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Well, there is MSNBC. . . .

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

That's right. And gleaning information from every available source is wiser than refusing to consider any information at all. Its like water. If you are desperate for water are you going to refuse the only source which may be a mosquito infested mudhole? No, you won't, you'll do the best you can with what you have, take measures to sift the silt from the liquid so that you may drink - and live. Same thing.

Besides that, who isn't in the business of projecting ideas?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by greydaze

well as I said before - I could care less where he is born. if he US then why not prove it.. (I believe it has been established, or suggested that Honolulu NewsPaper printed his date of birth) my complaint is with the lawsuits blocking the American People from researching Mr. Obama, who - I did not vote for. I saw several things... #1, he has female attributes, he explained he was raise by females - I gave him a pass on that he might be gay. #2, all records pretaining to Obama are basically sealed and are venomusly attacked for making the request... we just had one of those -- and his name was George Bush... I thought someone elected for Change... what change the name... but the game remains the same... ME DONT THINK SO...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Biggovernment is a site launched last week by Breitbart TV, I think a reputable news source. They worked with the man and woman that did the expose' on ACORN.

Thanks for the links.

top topics

join