It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are americans against NHS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Haydn_17

Nothing is Free, It has to be paid for somewhere. And here in America we do not wish for a NHS. Are goverment already is almost 12 Tril in debt and 60 Tril monkey in the room of Unfunded Liablities, it is a sinking ship. (America) Even the Cockroaches and Rats (Illegal Aliens) are leaving this Sinking ship.

You just kill me!!!!!!!!!! ya'll complain about the illegals working and paying into a system they aren't able to deduct from, you complain about high priced Insurance, and the free loaders, complain about illegals taking your jobs....

AND NOW YOU COMPLAIN WHEN they all leave (errrrrrr get kicked out of the country).

what a fickle complainer you are.

anyway to the issue at hand, Free health care as you point out isn't free, but the fact is your already paying for it at an exaggerated even criminal high cost to the public,

I will simplify the overall outline as its much more complicated but in short INSURANCE companies dictate what things cost, medications and or procedures. and in order to convince you of the lie they have to tell you it cost $20 bucks for an aspirine, or that it costs 3K plus for xrays and or scans on equipment that only costs (for the sake of argument) say 500K, well that would be just 167 people that paid for the procedure right??? surely 160 people paid? so unless no one is paying it seems to me that its just another LIE among the many others that it takes to keep you back biting someone else for the blame tyo your high cost.

this theory works for EVERYTHING medical related it just doesn't make sense when other countries are doing it every day all day long!

as in paid health care I lived in the stats 25+ years I know, fighting over pre-existing (what a joke, everything is PRE-existing) and un-covered procedures becouse it preventative.

so ask yourself why other countries and even private practice (if you can afford private care) will tell you its CHEAPER to take care PREVENTIVE medicine than to go under the knife for transplants or any serious surgery.

aside from STATISTICS that have proven that health care provided countries, the people LIVE LONGER and are more healthier.

dude your paying for it whether you think so or not, your just not getting anything for it.

the problem is in privatized care the executives are being paid tooooooo much so the money that would otherwise be covering the expense is going to executives that make 2000 times what lower level employees are making (not hard to verify facts on salaries).

the US is so curropt and riddled with money pits / slush funds the people have not the first clue what to do next.

Yeh the "roaches" are jumping ship, your kicking them out. they have been contributing to the great American Ponzi scheme for so many years. one of the facters that has kept the scheme afloat until lately.

<< 1   >>

join