It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a Disinformation Agent and GIN is a SCAM!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I have been running it back and forth in my mind and I keep coming across evidence online that simply points out that WE ARE STILL BEING DECEIVED! Its just ridiculous how how brilliantly they have been able to deceive us! It hurts thinking about it, about how deeply the deception goes! I mean what better way to defeat your enemy than to pretend that you are on their side! To bring them around to your way of thinking! I mean we have seen it publicly with things like Anne Coulter's endorsement for Ron Paul... things like that... I... I mean what a #ing mind job! The attempts in keeping the truth from the eyes of the masses makes one border on being paranoid as to who is on the side of truth!? I had my doubts about Alex Jones especially his whole game of charades and spectacles leading everyone of his followers to mimic him and only believe in him, but I, I know he has been bought off or was an agent from the beginning.

And this just makes certain things come into view a bit clearer now like GIN or Global Information Network. Its just another scam people! We need to save our brothers and sisters from falling prey to false patriots who claim to have a way to salvation and expose them! If you don't believe me, its because you haven't connected the dots yet! I can't give you every piece of the puzzle but I am going to give you a starting point, one being how Alex Jones fits into GIN.

Its a small role really, I don't know, he could even be a member, Basically there was a member of GIN going around saying that a scum bag named Kevin Trudeau had reformed his ways and the proof was in the Alex Jones show pudding! This guy called Blue Stealth (here is his channel: douchey scumbag), even posted the video (here:
), on the inforwars forum I think, and still got berated but he might have sucked a few in.

[SNIP]

Thank you in advance if you take part in spreading this truth!

Moderator edit:

Recruitment/Solicitation:
You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's quite easy to tell who the disinfo agents are. They're the ones
who say that revolting would play right into the hands of the PTB.
Sure, just keep on voting and go out to protest with your megaphones
but remember to keep it peaceful kiddies!

This country wasn't founded with ballots and cardboard signs nor will
it last much longer with these leftist methodologies.
We were given the 2nd amendment for an important reason - it sure as
heck wasn't the right to shoot clay pigeons.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
hey man bravo on your reply

peacefull protest wont do anything,POWER and saying"NO" will!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I stopped the "video evidence" when I saw the flood of captions / subtitles.
If you are going to present a case, USE YOUR VOICE PEOPLE!!! And if people are without a microphone to voice over their video then they are without a "listener".

Got to stop this nonsense of hiding behind the keyboard. Not one person will take it serious. If you got TEXT to stream, a text document is much much easier.

Slideshows and captions no longer work. They are completely ineffective. If you want to play on the level of Jones, in order to PROPERLY discredit him, you need to get in the ring with him. Otherwise you are playing a COMPLETELY different game and I am forced to question MOTIVE.

This is how things will be. I'm not the only one tired of the captions and slideshows.

Not bashing you, I'm bashing those who put out these anonymous coward videos.
Starring and flagging your post out of respect.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It's quite easy to tell who the disinfo agents are. They're the ones
who say that revolting would play right into the hands of the PTB.
Sure, just keep on voting and go out to protest with your megaphones
but remember to keep it peaceful kiddies!

This country wasn't founded with ballots and cardboard signs nor will
it last much longer with these leftist methodologies.
We were given the 2nd amendment for an important reason - it sure as
heck wasn't the right to shoot clay pigeons.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

So Ghandi was a disinfo agent?

You're wrong, the only solutions are peacefull, going violent will only generate violence and is a territory the enemy knows well.

Love removes the possibility of fear, and fear is what the NWO is being built on.

Part of the problems of the USA, and something which is going to hurt a lot of people to get to grips with, is the notion of Karma. The USA has been willing to use violence as foreign policy for 60 years, and the population was fine with it as long as the money keep flowing nobody cared. But violence only breeds violence and now that it has come home to roost we will all be forced to wake up to the thermodynamics of emotion.

All that is happening is predictable and it was bread from violence. More violence will only compound the problem, any revolutionary change has to be for the most part peacefull and focused on breaking bondage, not a coup d'etat scenario, which only changes the flies...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
So Ghandi was a disinfo agent?

You're wrong, the only solutions are peacefull, going violent will only generate violence and is a territory the enemy knows well.

Love removes the possibility of fear, and fear is what the NWO is being built on.

Part of the problems of the USA, and something which is going to hurt a lot of people to get to grips with, is the notion of Karma. The USA has been willing to use violence as foreign policy for 60 years, and the population was fine with it as long as the money keep flowing nobody cared. But violence only breeds violence and now that it has come home to roost we will all be forced to wake up to the thermodynamics of emotion.

All that is happening is predictable and it was bread from violence. More violence will only compound the problem, any revolutionary change has to be for the most part peacefull and focused on breaking bondage, not a coup d'etat scenario, which only changes the flies...

Really well put.

I'll be honest, regarding the issue of this thread I really have a hard time finding where I stand. On one hand I find a few bones to pick with Alex Jones, namely his inability to acknowledge the big picture. On the other hand, I can't seem to rap my head around the possibility that he's a deceiver. It just doesn't add up. Then again like I said I really don't know what to think.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Where has voting or peaceful protesting gotten us? Where are we
today? Is our government more responsive to the needs of the people?
Do they follow the will of the people? Do we have more freedom now than 30 years ago?
For over 30 years I have tried to work within the system
to make peaceful change happen. I have protested, written letters, signed
petitions, spent countless hours and thousands of dollars. I have had
teeth knocked out for disagreeing with Oliver North being hailed as a national hero.
I believe things have continually gotten worse and we are now staring
into the abyss. We are IN 2 wars, our economy is stagnant, they allow a
flood of illegal immigrants to come into the country unabated, they have
legislated most of our freedoms out of existence and guess what? THEY
WANT MORE POWER OVER OUR LIVES. ENOUGH!!!

I am a peaceful person by nature and I have never intiated physical
violence against anyone. Now I have grandchildren who I would like
to see grow up in a peaceful world where freedom still lives. What the
government has done is called Incrementalism, slow change exactly like
the "boiling a frog" analogy. It's sad , but true. Those who control this
nation no longer serve THE PEOPLE. They serve themselves and their
corporate masters. Their agenda is a one world government, something I
will not tolerate. Our national sovereignty is precious, without it we will be
exactly like any other banana republic where your rights are whatever
those in control say they are.

Ghandi was a fine person, a true hero for humanity. If you are willing to
suffer as he did then by all means - you have the freedom to do so. I for
one will not allow myself or my loved ones to be beaten and jailed just so
we can retain the freedoms we were guaranteed by the Constitution. I
refuse to sit here and let our government continue to commit genocide
against other sovereign nations or it's own people. We cannot allow them
to continue to steal our money and give it away to their corporate masters.

You work for change your way, I will work mine. My body is old and my
life has been good but is nearing an end. I would rather die fighting than
remain a slave to a system that does not care about individual rights. You
may THINK you have some rights left but that is only because they have
not found you important enough to snuff out, the same as me. I am not an
anarchist, I believe in the republican form of government our founding
fathers created - anything else is illegal and a sham.

As for your beliefs they play right into their hands. You are defenseless
because you have chosen to be. This is what they encourage you to do -
don't own a firearm, believe in peaceful change blah blah blah.

They have had their chance to effect REAL CHANGE. It's obvious that the
campaign promises were empty rhetoric and both parties work for the
same masters. THEY ARE NOT MY MASTER. God created me a free
sovereign being and I will remain so, whatever it takes to keep it that way.

Time is running short friends, America is being strangled slowly. I and
many others believe that a program of mass genocide is being prepared
to be unleashed upon the American people. Will you not defend yourself
and those that you love? Will you allow them to be killed or enslaved? If
you do not prepare for such a scenario then you will have no choice about
the matter when the time comes. Laugh if you like - it's only your life at
stake here. The real question is - DO YOU REALLY TRuST OUR GOVERNMENT?

Our money says "In God We Trust" and that is who I place my faith, not
the government.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what you think of the guy. To sit and say he has done nothing but lie, when quite the contrary is overwhelming evident.

As usual, everyone is so fast to jump on any band wagon that attacks anyone with an un-popular view. Disregarding all information, simply because of who is saying it.

It's one of the most rampant, and repugnant of all forms of ignorance. Nothing will save any of you.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by drac88

Sorry to be so long winded. To put it in much simpler terms - How
many criminals would be brought to justice if the police didn't have
any weapons?

This isn't any different, it'about criminals being brought to account.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by drac88

Sorry to be so long winded. To put it in much simpler terms - How
many criminals would be brought to justice if the police didn't have
any weapons?

This isn't any different, it'about criminals being brought to account.

I don't know about you but I will always fear the police more than I fear the criminals. Especially when they go militant.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i dont agree with OP , even if alex is not too smart and makes stupid mistakes he makes alot of people aware ! how many of these attacking him can say that about them selfs?

if you take the blue pill (alex jones) then its all open for research.

i agree that vatican is evil and illuminati is just smoke and mirrors.
maybe he is disinfo agent but w/o knowlage?
if you want to hide criminal group then you point at other groups.

besides lets stop bashing people for beign agent or not . Just go and research for yor self. if you hit the wall then post and ask. most of us will point You in some direction with links etc, but final judgement is up to you.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

i must agree with your posts.
peacefull protests were good like 2 years ago. if so many people that supported obama on elections went out and started yelling they dont want him/this gov then it would work.

but now when they start to expose themself all you can do is supply your self with food and ammo. You need to wait till gov buckles becose if you start revilt lets say now they will just shoot you and call terrorist.

it must be simultanious across america.

and i dont mean attack others. weapons are for defense.

at this moment to make government weak all you need to do is recall your senators and congressman/woman you have right to do so with petition.

why? becose if they apoint a new ones it will take them some time to corrupt them , and in that time you can prepare.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sorry for my post being choppy, but it was just something I had to get off my chest.

I do, but I don't know why the mods would disagree about taking down the GIN scam. I mean if we have the ability to work together or with others to bring down something obviously meant to steal money and information from the people, we should do it!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Judge a tree by it's fruits.

Alex has done nothing but wake people up, myself included.

You should be upset about Glenn Beck, not Alex.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just because they are the individual to have woken you up? Woken you up to what? Like things go if Alex Jones convinced you that there was a conspiracy that cliff jumping without a parachute or glider brings infinite happiness, would you go jump off that cliff? It sounds ridiculous but so does the way he motivates his audience, conditioning them to have the mindset of lemmings. You notice that Jones is anything but humble and whenever he arrives at a rally he immediately takes control, even if its not something organized by him. The people follow him like sheep and it all plays out like theater. Jones puts on a big show and when its time for the show to end, or Jones gets arrested, all the sheep follow. What is important is that people be cautious not to invest their beliefs without question into a single individual, that's where things all started to go wrong in the first place. You let someone else pilot your ship and before you know it they'll have you off your coarse. Don't follow Jones, or anyone for that matter, without questioning or representing yourself.

The sacrifices of the few for the good of the many, the next time Jones or anyone else gets arrested at a rally or protest, just try and keep everyone there, keep the protest going.

Its just like that protest during the Fox News live broadcast, Jones gets arrested so all the sheep follow and the protest ends. What a great piece of theater. Just try to be that individual who attempts to convince people to stay after someone like Alex Jones leaves, I guarantee no one will listen.

Good on the protesters for keeping things peaceful though.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

"Anne Coulter's endorsement for Ron Paul... things like that... " can you explain what you mean by this more

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Who can be trusted? The dead; however this might encourage ritualistic human sacrifice...

Again special thanks to: OpTiMuS_PrImE
His thread: World Deception

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Wow I missed this reply. You mean you don't understand? Have you ever seen the South Park episode when the KKK are plotting which faction they want to endorse? Actually South Park has a few similar episodes, but anyway its like playing the devil's advocate yet more complex. What Ron Paul supporter would like to be standing next to Anne Coulter during a rally if not to slit her throat? I am starting to have my doubts though, about Ron Paul that is. He appearing to be more like the rest of the puppets as time goes on.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i used to listen to alex jones

he has a lot of good points, and some stuff on his website and show is just crap.

but i think he is only in for the money
in his radio show he is always advertising for companys saying you need and that.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Indeed. I still listen and watch Alex Jones programs every once in a while. Like any talking head the facts are mixed with the spice of deception and with that in mind I take what he has to offer and figure things out for myself. Anyone not offering solutions of love and peace (note: not solutions, love, and peace) is just another agent of the NWO whether they know it or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join