It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO-ONE actually died on 9/11? Major WTF???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've posted about this before but it might fit this discussion as well, so here goes. Years ago, I was browsing in a bookstore and on one of those big tables where they set out "remaindered" books for sale at discount, I came across a hilarious book. The title of it was something like, "There Are Only Seven People in the World".

The book had an amazing collection of photos of famous people and ordinary Joes who looked just like them. I think they had seven categories of "types" that everyone fit into.

I flipped through it, was thoroughly entertained for a few minutes, and moved along. I should have bought it. Somebody should send a copy to hoi poloi.

God is such a joker in so many ways.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think there may be something to this. The pic of Paul Orlitz Jr. the last one, is obviously messed with and superimposed. I think it could be possible.
I certainly don't believe any airplanes hit the twin towers on 911. That story is for the real suckers.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
I think there may be something to this. The pic of Paul Orlitz Jr. the last one, is obviously messed with and superimposed. I think it could be possible.
I certainly don't believe any airplanes hit the twin towers on 911. That story is for the real suckers.

Wow! I live in NYC. Airplanes hit the Towers. Thinking there was something wrong with the story or that maybe the government was in on it is one thing, but believing that no planes hit the Towers is seriously disturbing.
Really.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Shameful garbage. Not real people? Those were fake people jumping to their deaths out of the tower?

My disgust for the human race has grown.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro
Shameful garbage. Not real people? Those were fake people jumping to their deaths out of the tower?

Kojiro, thank you for being rational. I understand exactly what you mean about disgust...
Have a good night.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
tell all the families that lost loved ones that they were all just simulated humans.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
somebody actually wasted my time to show me this... please...
there is 3200+ people dead and or missing. all of them went on their
own accord. where did they go - another star system...? manning a underground base .... what lie got them to do that...?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
pre emptive strike, since they are so obviously caught, try to make it look like they weren't murderers too, just "demolition" experts....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In the course of another thread recently I came across a Washington Post article that told about victim's families coming to Shanksville to talk to people there and see the "alleged impact site" of the airplane. The local coroner, Wally Miller, mentions talking to them, corresponding with them, etc.

In view of the fact that 9/11 is alleged to have been a scam carried out by the highest authorities in the land (a view that I share), I can understand why people want to give every aspect of the case the most minute scrutiny. Personally, I don't object to discussing any possibility with regard to 9/11, although some of the hypotheticals seem frivolous to me.

This is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
You know, this document has got to be one of the most bizarre I have ever read. But coming from the September Clues people, I must say I am not surprised.

Can there be any doubt now that the people behind "September Clues" and the no-plane disinfo theories are, in fact, disinfo artists and agents? They are purposely trying to derail and make the 9/11 truth movement look bad with their blatantly false claims and ridiculously obsurd theories that can never be proven.

Everyone who is aware of the conspiracies surrounding 9/11, are also well aware of September clues. And you know what the crazy thing is? No one actually forces anyone to go to their site. This person has come up with their own theory on 9/11. The victims don't really come into it, and lets face it, it hardly does on this site either, regardless of what people here shout.

There's multiple threads on here about the pentagon, and how there was no plane and it was really a missile/explosion or whatever, buts that's ok to dismiss the supposed victims on that plane though isn't it. Same with Shanksville as well. Its just hypocritical.

And anyway, since when does the joke of the truth movement decide on what theory others are allowed to put forward? If you don't believe the towers were demolished, or believe a plane hit the pentagon, you're not allowed to be a "member"? I was gonna say the truth movement died a long time ago, but seeing how the TM is stuck up its own ass, it never got anywhere to begin with.

If you don't like the theory, or it disgusts you, ignore it. Simple. Just stop banging on about how outraged you are.

[edit on Monday20092009-10-12T17:17:52-05:00pm3117200910 by thesneakiod]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I attended two funerals for people that died on 9/11. One was in a plane and one was in the building.

9/11 may have many 'suspicious' aspects to it, but my two people are dead and that is a fact.

There was another thread awhile back titled something like: Proof there were no planes on 9/11 -- just holograms.

When I asked how then the two people I knew died the answer was: Unless you can show me pictures of their dead bodies I'll have to assume you're lying.

All of the theories about empty remote planes, no planes, etc. have never been able to address the actual funerals that some of us had to attend.

You can say what you want about WHY it happened, but let's not forget that real people did lose their lives.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kojiro

Don't condemn the entire apple tree because of a few bad apples. Likewise, don't be disgusted at the entire human race just because of a few disinfo artists who create these delusions and try to peddle them as fact.

We're talking about a cult that doesn't care about human life or the victims that were lost that day.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Domain ID
28251569-LRMS
Domain Name:SEPTEMBERCLUES.INFO
Created On:09-Apr-2009 00:08:32 UTC
Last Updated On:08-Jun-2009 20:36:26 UTC
Expiration Date:09-Apr-2010 00:08:32 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar
ynadot LLC (R259-LRMS)
Registrant ID:C-58819
Registrant Name:Hoi Polloi
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:10 Downing
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Memphis
Registrant State/Province:Tennessee
Registrant Postal Code:51314
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9931772
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant ****************@mail.com

Fake address fake zip site created april 9th this year.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So where did all those firemen go then?
Were the people jumping, holograms too?

It's beyond absurd.

Yup now anytime the truth movement comes up they will say don't believe those fools they think there was no planes or any people died that day.

Instantaneous discredited idea's.

These disinfo artists are a menace to the truth of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Codazzle
tell all the families that lost loved ones that they were all just simulated humans.

Who are we supposed to tell this to? The simulated families?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I attended two funerals for people that died on 9/11. One was in a plane and one was in the building.

9/11 may have many 'suspicious' aspects to it, but my two people are dead and that is a fact.

There was another thread awhile back titled something like: Proof there were no planes on 9/11 -- just holograms.

When I asked how then the two people I knew died the answer was: Unless you can show me pictures of their dead bodies I'll have to assume you're lying.

All of the theories about empty remote planes, no planes, etc. have never been able to address the actual funerals that some of us had to attend.

You can say what you want about WHY it happened, but let's not forget that real people did lose their lives.

Can you name the person who died in the plane?
I don't believe anyone died in the planes, as there were NO PLANES.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I think you're barking up the wrong tree, but I'll bite.

What proof do you have that there were no planes?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

I think you're barking up the wrong tree, but I'll bite.

What proof do you have that there were no planes?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

I watched all the videos. I slowed them all down. I believe they are all Computer Generated Images (CGI)

Why use real planes if you bothered to fake the videos?
Also, no people have been known to have been on the planes. I have never heard of them or seen anything proving they are real. The Planes are not registered as having been in use that day. There were no families waiting for their friends or loved ones that were supposed to be on those planes. Hijackers were found alive and living in other countries, completely oblivious to their "dead hijacker" status after 911. That's just the start.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I watched all the videos. I slowed them all down. I believe they are all Computer Generated Images (CGI)

You watched "all" the videos, huh?

Seems to be another claim you can't back up. What about all the tapes that were taken by citizens?

Remember, the first plane was filmed by very few cameras, one I know of for sure, but I am not sure how many after that; but after the first tower was hit, EVERYBODY was watching, and at that point, the second plane would easily have been visible on alot of people's home videos.

So did the Government steal all those videos and edit in planes and then give them back to the people?

Who said the videos were faked? It seems like you are using circular reasoning here; saying the planes were faked because the videos were faked, and the videos therefore were faked because there were no planes. No proof whatsoever so far.

Also, no people have been known to have been on the planes.

The person you replied to just told you she lost two close friends/relatives, one of whom was on one of the planes. So what you mean to say is, you don't BELIEVE that any people were on the plane, even though there is evidence to the contrary.

I have never heard of them or seen anything proving they are real.

You're the one making the outrageous claims here, the burden of proof is upon you, not me or anyone else. We all believe that planes hit because the evidence favors that. You have no evidence to the contrary.

The Planes are not registered as having been in use that day. There were no families waiting for their friends or loved ones that were supposed to be on those planes.

Proof? None still? Again, someone JUST told you that they knew someone who was on the plane. Yet you ignore it and continue to say "nobody was on the planes, nobody knows anyone who was on the planes." You're just ignoring whatever doesn't support your claims.

Hijackers were found alive and living in other countries, completely oblivious to their "dead hijacker" status after 911. That's just the start.

Right, those "hijackers" are believed to be scapegoats, obviously. That is not proof whatsoever that planes did not crash. It's proof of a cover-up, but it doesn't support your claims.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Also, no people have been known to have been on the planes. I have never heard of them or seen anything proving they are real. The Planes are not registered as having been in use that day. There were no families waiting for their friends or loved ones that were supposed to be on those planes. Hijackers were found alive and living in other countries, completely oblivious to their "dead hijacker" status after 911. That's just the start.

I don't even know where to start here... you're relying on information which has been thoroughly debunked soooo many times by BOTH sides of the argument. You are basing you assumptions on ideas that reek of 2003... have you done no reading since then?

Have you considered that out of 6 billion+ people on Earth, there might be some people who share the same name? I've found 3 other people on facebook which share the same first AND last name as me... how does this still amaze people? It's been debunked for years...

I watched all the videos. I slowed them all down.

Well, heck. I'll bet the incredibly powerful perpetrators thought they would have got away with it, if it wasn't for you pesky kids and your computers which can slow down video...

Also, no people have been known to have been on the planes. I have never heard of them...

Well, shucks... somebody died, but you didn't know them? Is that the basis of your argument? Ever been to a cemetery? Do you know everyone in there? Gosh, must all be fakes then...

Sorry, but every part of your argument is flawed, and has been disproved thoroughly by people on both sides of the argument...
Rewey

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join