It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Mayhem over Ontario - ( 09-17-09 )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Banhammer!
I hate hoaxes and hoaxers.
Now everybody leave

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Amazing ths is being dismissed because it "doesn't look right', know many real aliens do we?

This is pretty amazing to me, it has shades of the Filiberto Caponi alien images, where some of those too appear just all 'warped' and 'not right'

I think what we have here is a genuine craft, or perhaps even an entity travelling in an exoskeleton, that is bending and shifting light and so 'looks wrong' to us.

It is a fallacy to assume that because an object appears to have a 'pivot point' relative to our fixed viewpoint, that it is fake or 'on a string'! What nonsense! Go and read Cramp's A Piece For A Jigsaw - any object generating it's own G would manifest like that, it would have to

Great vid, clear and not jerky, a revelation!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Looks like a Flying Hat,to me.

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Since we are taking a shot at "what it is"

I see a hat yes "dream works" logo
Looks to me like some brave soul sat his hat atop a hornets nest, I can see the limbs/branchs and maybe evan a leaf...

This is a common thing around here, to put your hat on a hornets nest and take a pic or better yet have someone else take your pic with it.

Its a brave thing to do, those nests get to be as big as 2.. 5gal buckets
and have 100's of bees in them easily enough to kill a person that panics and don't know how to react

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join