It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Mayhem over Ontario - ( 09-17-09 )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Incident of September 17, 2009,

This comes to us from noted UFO researcher, Paul Shishis - of Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. He has been known as a credible and reliable witness for several years. The page comes with an AVI - and interesting image.

Paul Shishi video and photo page - with personal account

There are more interesting images of this object that are still being processed... and will be posted up soon.

jb

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Two more photos have been added to this report - with more to come. The original author claims to have multiple entries to this developing story.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No, definitly not real. The video is not convincing at all, nor are the pictures. lmao

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Very interesting find...

It, whatever "IT" is, seems to move in a very organic manner (I.E the way it re-aligns itself as it moves in the clip), though, by looking at the photos, It seels to be inorganic in nature...

I wonder, has anybody else seen anything similar?

S+F for you

Edit to add - It looks vaguely similar to a cuttlefish in shape... hmm....

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Havoc40k]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The video isn't working for me.

The first thought when I saw the photos was that they are just photos of a screwed up piece of newspaper or some other trash that has been thrown into the air.

There is nothing in the background of the images anyway, so there is no way for us validate the size of the item or its height.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

on my end there's no embedded video and just photos of what look like wads of foil to me

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
please tell me i am not the only one who realizes that this is obviously something that is dangled from a string....

its oscillating up and down like a see saw.

if that were at a distance the craft would obviously be unstable at best in flight, but alas as i said, its most likeley an object hanging from a string pitted against a background of skes with no other reference available...

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds
The video isn't working for me.

The first thought when I saw the photos was that they are just photos of a screwed up piece of newspaper or some other trash that has been thrown into the air.

There is nothing in the background of the images anyway, so there is no way for us validate the size of the item or its height.

Ok, I got the video to work

Here is a direct download link:
skymonsters.com...

From the way it moves i'd say it looks like it's a helium balloon wrapped up in something like newspaper.

Why does the video only last a few seconds?
If I was looking for UFO's and had a camera i'd film it for as long as I possibly could.

The wind noise also sounds like it's been added in afterwards, it sounds a lot more like someone breathing heavily into a microphone than wind.

Whatever it is in the video, i'd say its a HOAX, and a really bad one at that.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by johnmhinds]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
LOL!!!

you can read the lettering on the newspaper in the large picture. the advertisement is blue with white lettering and you can easily identify the crumpled folds of the paper in the pictures ...

enjoy!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by Johnbro

on my end there's no embedded video and just photos of what look like wads of foil to me

Same video prob with me as well ... and I am leaning towards to wads of foil as well ...

Can anyone provide a better link to the vid?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I've converted the video to a .mov file and hosted it here for people who can't see it on the website.

download14....(nolink)/2eytuzde3iqg/yodgoddi2m4/Paul_Sept_17_2009.mov

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

Ask and you shall receive ... nice work John!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I believe the thread title should be changed.

Aerial Mayhem?

That is nothing but sensationalism.

last time I checked this website isn't a tabloid newspaper.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It looks like several balloons wrapped in some tin foil.
The motion in the video is caused by the wind.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
To me it looks like a garbage bag solar balloon. It is obviously a balloon, look how it moves. It's floating.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
For those that have not completely dismissed the possibilities; more photos have been added to the page.

Accurate or not - I know this man well enough to state that - he watched these objects long enough to honestly believe in the relevance of the incident; he took photographs and video; and - this is not an isolated incident.

Personally, my endorsement remains cautious - but I do find some of the images interesting - therfore - I am making the material available to others - per his request.

jb

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Watching the video and listening to the sound track, my immediate impression is that we are viewing a windblown, Victorian steam powered lilo.

WG3

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am revamping the page. I removed the stuff that people insist was newspaper and helium balloons. Hey... I don't make this stuff up - just throw it out to the wolves.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
National news organization seems to have picked up this story...

The Examiner - not laughing....

jb

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Accurate or not - I know this man well enough to state that - he watched these objects long enough to honestly believe in the relevance of the incident; he took photographs and video; and - this is not an isolated incident.

Curious that I see this at the bottom of the page Johnbro

Looks like a party balloon to me... You can see the eyes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join