It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Introduction

www.abovetopsecret.com

Introduction
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi, my name is HADES,

This is my introduction to ATS, you may have seen me floating around (pardon the pun)

last year I did some NASA test and was identified as the following;

Human savant status; a combination of enhanced intelligence/Star Seed genetic neurological wiring and downloaded Star Nations information. Providing telepathic coaching by the Star Visitors in those few occasions where that is necessary to be voluntarily be ready soon to join programs where high intelligence and confortableness with Star Visitor matters are prerequisites.

Such civilian screening measures are common to identify the hybrid super-bright Star Kids relating to the Star Visitors and to information the government has obtained from the Star Visitors

NASA is one repository for these Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, some of which track or interface with Star Kids and Star Seed adults.

And thats me.

My forte is hyper/multidimensional theoretical physics without the math - specifically inverse logic structures, among other talents to be disclosed in the future.

Welcome to my world

HADES

www.abovetopsecret.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

Um, plucky is not impressed. I mean, I might be, but probably not. A savant that doesn't use proper grammar? Sure. And to think I was going to share my keyboard kitty with you.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Welcome both of you. And if you are ready for a read I have a new thread I am trying to pimp. Give it a read if you would. Thanks and the endisnighe.

A Declaration of Individual Sovereignty

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Hi Plucky, thanks for looking, I've seen you around and followed some of your posts & threads, I'm not here to impress just share some thoughts or theories;

So, here's my new post for the day re: a magnetic turbine engine extra/terrestrial applications (with/without air)

3 or more toroid rings of decreasing diameter stacked within a frictionless bearing unit (using opposite poles for mag-lev stability features) to be setup in a similar manner as a jet engine. Each toroid is run on AC and each ring pairing will have an opposite valence to the adjacent ring.

By creating opposite eletrical valences between the rings and then rotating these rings, the sub particles should flow in opposite directions as the subparicles are pulled from one ring and pushed to the next ring.

As each ring needs to have sequential AC, the purpose of which is to strip sub-particles in oppossite directions, more energy output can be achieved as the stripped electrons can be focussed via a venturi effect.

Each toroid ring is attached within a magnetec turbine cage, the turbines have 1 rotating plate floating via opposite magnetic poles to provide eletricity induction to perform the following;

A. Controllable ignition source within a plasma field, the force-fed air is compressed through the last ring, the last ring comprises the plasma ignition.

B. The magnetic turbine cages compresses the incoming airflow (terrestrial useage)

C. The magnetic turbine cages rotate the toroid coils producing electro-static torque, focussing this (d/dt through N) and providing some feedack

D. The magnetic turbine cages.

E. The power source is induction.

G. Once O2 has been depleted enough electromagnetic potential should have been reached to allow for fission. (eg; fuel needed to fly to Moon - 1 kg)

H. Fission will be reached when static torque multiplied by the electromagnetic field achieves terminal velocity.

I. This is when the high-weirdness begins as the motor can also be used as an over-unity device.

This has taken about 6 hours to design - all in my head.

Hope I don't give too many people headaches today.

HADES

HADES

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thanks for the hello, I read what you have said and am impressed. I am glad I live in Australia where the nwo is not so in your face.

It's a shame that outside of the US, we know more about what is really happening especially the stoush being conducted with BigPharma eugenics. The healthcare debte etc.

If it's to hot in the fire, get out from under the burning logs,

HADES

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Thanks for the video plucky, I'll keep an eye for the show when it next on satellite.

Have a great week everyone

HADES

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Breaking News Back
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas

Hi All, just found this on the net a 1pm AEST, seems like my another little theory of mine is coming to fruition;

If I extrapolate this new info I should be able to accelerate a particle in a very tight orbit around the toroid ring engine that when the returning particle meets the "inflowing" fuel stream that a crossover point can be achieved with the magetic bound particle orbiting the ring should now create the necessary fission as the orbiting particle should smash inoming particles, a self sustaining reaction within minumum fuel requirements.

Breaking News Back
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas

Popsci.com
2009-09-19

For decades, scientists have debated whether or not gasses could display the same magnetic properties as solids. Now, thanks to some MIT scientists, they know the answer is a freezing cold yes.

MIT researchers have observed magnetism in an atomic gas of lithium cooled down to 150 millionths of a degree above absolute zero. This experiment represents a point of unification between condensed matter research and the field of atomic science and lasers, and could influence areas such as data storage and medical diagnostics.

To get the lithium gas so cold, the researchers trained an infrared laser beam on the gaseous cloud. Laser cooling is the primary method physicists use to lower gas temperatures to near absolute zero. The laser essentially stun the atoms, slowing them down, and thus lowering the temperature.

After initially growing, the cloud began to shrink. That shrinkage, combined with the speed of expansion after the laser turned off, indicated that the lithium atoms had become magnetic.

"It's very important from an overall theoretical point of view because it gives us an understanding of magnetism at its smallest possible scale," Scott Pritchard, an MIT professor, and one of the experiment leaders, told us.

He added that the theoretical breakthroughs this experiment hints at, rather than the technical achievement, would have the most practical impact. This is especially true in data storage, where the tiny magnetic grains that make up computer memory follow many of the physical laws better explicated by this discovery.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome, and enjoy.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Hi, welcome.

I had far more success reading your post from the last paragraph backward until I reached the beginning.

Magnetics and what again?

Edit - data management. So super, quantum computers basically. ?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi HazelNut, sorry that you had to read what I wrote backwards, that is a symptom of my status, it's not "reverse espeak" it's just that I work backwards within logic. It is sooooo much simper this way.

I was taught at around 8 years old about binary by a CSIRO mentor and discovered quantum theory (by myself) shortly afterwards. I was making my own FM radio bugs in a matchbox by this stage as well as a pocket radios 1/4 original size (to fit in my pocket) with headphones & new power sources.

I also had inhouse access to CSIRO LAN onwards. A consequence of this mentoring was I was able to write a flight simulator on a Texas Instruments PC (16k RAM total) for TiSHUG/Sydney. This came with an award from SegaSoft. (Age 10)

This was 1978-79.

The reverse logic is a consequence of a car accident last year.

More info later, ask me any questions and I'll be happy to answer.

HADES

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OriginalDream

thankyou for your welcome

I hope your have a great weekend

HADES

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Hi again and thank you for responding

You are a very bright individual if you can do all of that and like it! It is mostly over my head as you've probably guessed. I believe there are others on this board who share your level of intelligence and information processing methods. If I tried to carry on a conversation with you for very long I might begin to feel insignificant very quickly.

My oldest brother was like you, electronically inclined, but he did not receive support and encouragement, nor adequate training. However, he's a bright guy with lots to offer regardless. He is a bit of a know-it-all but since we love him, its all good.

top topics

join