It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a Schizophrenic thread. Who believes they are partially psychic and it relates to their s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Mmmh...Sorry FaiThful, you have not convinced me...its the system that's totally Schizoid, your just empathic!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Did he give you less or more of the Liquid rx?

ANSWER;

-the nurse at the dispensing window held out a plastic cup with a dose of red tinted liquid... in a sudden departure from the pills i'd been taking for months

for at least 10 minutes i refused to swallow the new, unknown substance,
i insisted the Doctor himself explain this switch in meds.

see...I just knew that some neferaious plot was unfolding...that for some reason long term patients were induced to freak and they were whisked away for proper 'conditioning'.
(ultimately) i was not wrong about the situation.
because after being threatened by the 3 nurses on duty and 2 stout orderlies and some peer pressure by fellow patients ...i drank the liquid...
and in about 20 minutes i was in the throes of an induced 'flashback'
hallucination landscape ...my BP had skyrocketed over 190, i was dizzy, etc.

I'm still of the mindset that the Dr. prescribed what ammounts to a Perscription Shock Therapy instead of the old Electric Shock Treatment

in a matter of days, i was released by the court, and sent back on the street with my Haldol instead of the usual (but ineffective) 1000mg Thorazine

as far a psychic ability...i used to tell futuristic stories that had importance to the individuals present

but i've put that ability on the back burner for a decade or more

another 'fault' i tend to have if i don't exercise control is along the lines of
the Nicholass Gage character in the movie 'National Treasure'...
i'm waiting for the new 'Symbol' concerning DC... its in book form now & will be a movie in the near future.

not much to tell a full spectrum of forum readers in public...know what i mean?

[edit on 3-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I beleive we all are more than what we are tought is normal.We all have abilities we dont entertain or take seriously, or think are much of anything. Its like swiming. If you never have a reason to get in the water above your head you wont know you can swim there. Similarly if you dont know you´ll drown, you wont know you have to swim while you are in the water, or you´ll die! Its all about having a reason for doing it and while doing it, taking it seriously enough not to drown in disbeleif. You wont die but that part of you will never learn to swim in those waters.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Mmmh...Sorry FaiThful, you have not convinced me...its the system that's totally Schizoid, your just empathic!

Okay.... this thread wasnt to convince anyone over the internet what runs in my family, and what i am experiencing....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join