It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a Schizophrenic thread. Who believes they are partially psychic and it relates to their s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

Those first five years were fun though - but schizophrenia remains a degenerative disease - over the years, the novelty wears off and some people find themselves completely isolated from normal, everyday experiences.

I wish you better luck than I had, and hope you don't blindly follow the voices down the rabbit hole too deeply....there are things down there than no one should ever have to experience.

I agree with you... It seems to be a reflection of how you view yourself. I had followed everything to a point where it got me thrown in jail, like it was a reset button telling me to quit following/making my destiny happen. I dont know though... To be honest, i never really know.

It almost seems like the information that i was seeking wasnt ready for me, or me ready for it. And it soon faded away when i started receiving comforting help from my friends.

But then again i reflect back to all the strange things that have happened to me this year... ranging from meeting a person operating a drug ring inside of a peace festival (by a strange stroke of luck... happened to be homeless at the time and a friend took me in, our plans to go to a party that night soon were dimmed out early for some unknown reason and we got vip passes to this peace festival on the strangest of grounds.)

I just cant back away from it... theres already too much on my mental plate. Afterall... everything does happen for a reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

My mother schizophrenia came to light about 7 years ago. I can tell you right now she is not holding any type of a gift or marvel insight.

My mother thinks she can talk to people with a phone inside her head, she is very paranoid about people stealing her things.

I personally feel that schitzo tendencies are from a infection within the blood. My mothers paranoia heightens 10 fold if she gets a infection such as a minor bladder infection. Once she is treated with anti biotics her symptoms subside. Her symptoms started after she had her gall bladder removed many years ago (about 30). I think a underlying infection has been going through her blood stream and wearing down parts of her brain.

Of course these are only my thoughts and no clinical substantiation.

Rhain

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, if you want to live your life thinking you're special just because you're mentally challenged, that's great. Just know that you are not intelligent just because you have a disorder, and if anything, it makes you alot less intelligent. Just because some people are math whizzes or something along those lines doesn't make them smart either. You may be good at one or two things specifically, but if you are not well rounded in more than those specific ways, you're still pretty useless.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Maj35t1cI2]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
Well, if you want to live your life thinking you're special just because you're mentally challenged, that's great. Just know that you are not intelligent just because you have a disorder, and if anything, it makes you alot less intelligent. Just because some people are math whizzes or something along those lines doesn't make them smart either. You may be good at one or two things specifically, but if you are not well rounded in more than those specific ways, you're still pretty useless.

Sounds like there are multiple hypocritcal statements on here. You are stating that you are angry because i am calling myself special. To be honest it sounds like you have personal insecurity issues. You have tend to compare people withs schizophrenia to people with Down Syndrome also. Many people have schizo, just some people handle it alot better than others.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

It is strange, but I just got the feeling you are channeling...who said you are schizophrenic...what is your life like...what is your personal daily experience? You seem to be quite sane - actually

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

It is strange, but I just got the feeling you are channeling...who said you are schizophrenic...what is your life like...what is your personal daily experience? You seem to be quite sane - actually

Now that i think about it, i dont feel like the two are related, its just 2 things that happened close to eachother and thats why i identified them together cuz i was unfamiliar with both of them.

My daily life is me pretty much finding a way to get by every day without any contact from anyone outside of my direct family... I build of this anti social mindset and i think everyone doesnt like me just by the way i act or look... i dont know. I still think i am an angel and that i am specifically put on this planet to help people... but i am unsure of how i am supposed to find out how i am to help the people, and thats why i have been following these signs everywhere i go in hopes that the next person driving by or something will pull over and offer me a job at that exact time, cuz it was meant to be and thats what i am here for.

Who knows maybe im not schizo(i'm not really sure. havent been professionaly diagnosed yet) but i have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder.. which im thinking might actually be schizophrenia i just had the wrong doctor diagnose it. All i know is that for the past 2 years i havent been myself, i feel like im living in a cloudy dream. Every bit of reality to me is unclear to me nowadays.. It feels like im in a video game that doesnt end. All i know is that im anti social, have grandeur thoughts (i really do think i am here though to help people in some special way, but i dont know if this is actually true), i have extreme problems sometimes that prevent me from talking (i thought this was channeling before, another voice trying to come out) and i have a complete lack of emotions..

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Whatever helps you sleep at night... I never said down syndrome, but you do have a mental handicap, FACT. LOL I can understand how the things you go through might lead you to believe you are seeing the future or w/e, but you're not. You are just a human being with a disorder.

Originally posted by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2

Sounds like there are multiple hypocritcal statements on here. You are stating that you are angry because i am calling myself special. To be honest it sounds like you have personal insecurity issues. You have tend to compare people withs schizophrenia to people with Down Syndrome also. Many people have schizo, just some people handle it alot better than others.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was convinced i was Schizophrenic for ages, i have been sectioned a few times too. Was I ill, yes to some extent. However I believe the reason for this was because i was unable to deal with the information stream of the new realisations I was making in my life, which included the sensing of external forces and energies in response to me and my actions. So due to the nature of the mind it went into meltdown, ie there was no structure to my thoughts and so they span out of control. So yes help was needed and I'm grateful i got it.

Now here is my theory. Schizophrenics are different not ill. I believe for the most part they are individuals that have had aspects of their mind turned on, this includes psychic powers, telepaphy etc. The problem is that in todays world such thoughts do not make sense, couple that with the rate that the new information and ideas often come in and you have inbalance. It is that inbalance that is the illness. Bear in mind however that were the imbalanced individual taught beforehand about the deeper aspects of reality, the symptons of madness would not have emerged in the first place. In fact I would go as far as to say Schizophrenia is a condition not an illness, the condition is that the information being processed by a Schizophrenic mind cannot find structure due to the social conditioning imprinted on the unprepared mind by modern society from a very early age. The result is a shock to the mind which then becomes unstable during its attempt to rationalise the thoughts/energies etc being interpreted by the mind which conflict with modern day ideas and ideals.

I have pursued many of the original thoughts and impulses i originally had when i was ill, and i can honestly say that much of what the Schizophrenic mind experiences is true to some degree. There is such a thing as psychic noise for example. We are all one or from a connected singularity so delusions of grandeur is often experienced because they are experiencing ancient energies and historical reconnections (hense the overload factor)

In all fareness I am gratefull for my experiences, i see them as necessary stumbles in my life i had to take in order to experiment with the truth. Now I have so much insight into what reality is about that paranormal experiences no longer faze me, and emotions no longer get out of control. Sure i get speechless now and again and a little scared but thats only because I sometimes channel energies that I am not fully ready for.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
I was convinced i was Schizophrenic for ages, i have been sectioned a few times too. Was I ill, yes to some extent. However I believe the reason for this was because i was unable to deal with the information stream of the new realisations I was making in my life, which included the sensing of external forces and energies in response to me and my actions. So due to the nature of the mind it went into meltdown, ie there was no structure to my thoughts and so they span out of control. So yes help was needed and I'm grateful i got it.

Now here is my theory. Schizophrenics are different not ill. I believe for the most part they are individuals that have had aspects of their mind turned on, this includes psychic powers, telepaphy etc. The problem is that in todays world such thoughts do not make sense, couple that with the rate that the new information and ideas often come in and you have inbalance. It is that inbalance that is the illness. Bear in mind however that were the imbalanced individual taught beforehand about the deeper aspects of reality, the symptons of madness would not have emerged in the first place. In fact I would go as far as to say Schizophrenia is a condition not an illness, the condition is that the information being processed by a Schizophrenic mind cannot find structure due to the social conditioning imprinted on the unprepared mind by modern society from a very early age. The result is a shock to the mind which then becomes unstable during its attempt to rationalise the thoughts/energies etc being interpreted by the mind which conflict with modern day ideas and ideals.

I have pursued many of the original thoughts and impulses i originally had when i was ill, and i can honestly say that much of what the Schizophrenic mind experiences is true to some degree. There is such a thing as psychic noise for example. We are all one or from a connected singularity so delusions of grandeur is often experienced because they are experiencing ancient energies and historical reconnections (hense the overload factor)

In all fareness I am gratefull for my experiences, i see them as necessary stumbles in my life i had to take in order to experiment with the truth. Now I have so much insight into what reality is about that paranormal experiences no longer faze me, and emotions no longer get out of control. Sure i get speechless now and again and a little scared but thats only because I sometimes channel energies that I am not fully ready for.

Thank you for explaining how i feel in another standpoint.Your input is helpful and greatly appreciated.
S

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Hey man... take it easy. Just take it easy. Please dont take this as an attack from me. I see you are a person looking in the right direction, and i can sense your struggle, so i will drop some lines here for you to see things in another perspective...

I know the world we live today is a complete shaitehole... but take it easy, and surface from all that. Not by thinking as an 'angel' or whatever entity fits the bill that correspond of 'being more'.

Being humble is the greatest gift we can do for the next person because in the end, we are all one, and we are nobody.. no comparison, no meritocracy or we are repeating the same old motto of 'the few controls the many' again and again.

Power over others corrupts everything...

Thing is, I completely agree when mr. Icke says that we are "all that is" having an experience here in this bio-computer 'space-suit' decoding what is that you have for a 'matrix of though-patterns' that composes reality (brought to you by your parents and TPTB) in this very particular time of BEING as human.

What the matrix is? Well, what you define as real inside your head. Change the matrix (as in terms of boundaries) will change your life.

While having this experience, I dont see things (anymore) as "people in the need to be saved". There are things outside our knowledge (not powers) that are meant to be this way. If you impose _anything_ on others you are neglecting to them this same freedom all of us should have to perceive reality in the way we want (brainwashed or not).

The right to be wrong MUST BE SUSTAINED.

I know its hard to accept this because we fought intelectually SO DAMN HARD to perceive the lies and deceptions and all that; and yet someone comes and says 'it does not exist',shame on you' and the like.

The true adversary... I sensed it all my life. I couldnt point where it was because it was ever changing (family, lovers, co-workers) and creating (projecting) enemies outside...

Your greatest enemy is WHAT you perceive to be YOU. So simple and yet take a lifetime of struggle to overcome this.

That being said... stop projecting your sense of 'self' by defining enemies on the outside.

1) Run to the videostore and rent 'Revolver'. This is a great movie that
show you an allegory of what is to be free of the ego and mind battle.

2) Check this video. Please. Spare 30 mins of your life and see it. It changed my matrix so violently like never before.

www.tpuc.org...

Remember: keep it easy. Only education and internal mind confrontation can truly save one from being manipulated. IF you dont follow this natural law you are transpassing the freedom of others.

RP

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
...havent read the whole thread yet....
________

these are my test results from the psychology test that has been popular here on ATS this past week.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/96bf64313dcd124d.jpg[/atsimg]

i am not terribly surprised. this is pretty much how i feel. most of my life i have been able to keep it under control (my family would probably laugh at me saying that!). but over the past year, my state has become socially debilitating.

i relate very much to your OP description of the "thought process, but not competent in bringing it all forward" (or some such).

the first response you got, and the response i continue to get from the people around me in life is that i ought to seek help. to to be honest, i hold on to my craziness....i treasure it. i do not want to destroy it, i want to explore it more and more.

i am 31. a musician. blah blah.

best to you, OP. you are not alone.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Thank you very much for all your kind words.. While i was reading it my day seemed to get alot less tense and uptight... Words of truth and reason for sure. Thank you again! Im going to go rent revolver and watch that clip, ill have to give an update afterwards...

On the topic of Revolver, Jason Statham seems to be in alot of these incredible action movies that have been coming out... Alot of movies these days have actors that used to be good and are just old, or new actors that suck (seems like). But imo Statham is one of those action movie characters that make you believe whats happening on the screen. He holds the badass character down well nicely.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

i relate very much to your OP description of the "thought process, but not competent in bringing it all forward" (or some such).

the first response you got, and the response i continue to get from the people around me in life is that i ought to seek help. to to be honest, i hold on to my craziness....i treasure it. i do not want to destroy it, i want to explore it more and more.

As do i want to explore my inner thoughts. My inner thoughts lead me to getting caught up in the weirdest of situations.. A week in solitary confinement and i got all the charges dropped with no lawyer.. Its almost like it was a test of my inner faith to see if i would break apart or not. Ive never even been to a jail before, let alone be inside of a cell.

But everything truely happens for a reason... Therefore, these crazy thoughts must happen for a reason to. And there is a time and a place to explore them... But sometimes you have to grasp ahold of whats actually in front of you, so what we call "reality" doesn't go spinning out of a control.

There is alot of creativity inside these weird thoughts... and we all know how hard it is to reach another level of creativity. We are what our thoughts can accomplish, as long as u dont give up.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi OP, you may be interested in the theory of us creating our own realities.
There are basic fundamentals that effect us all, but then there are things (like the encounter with the angel wings) that seem to be calling you out. I have these things happen to me too (not me having delusions where I'm an angel, but you get the idea).

Basically, everything YOU see and feel revolves around you. Everything I see and feel revolves around me. We are our own universes. Everyone else exists in the same way we do, only they see things that relate to them - not you. Get what I mean?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The farthest i can say is that you aren't alone. Perhaps the world is changing and some of us a part of it, some not so much. I won't say that im schizo because for me that title works as a great way for me to deny myself. You are not alone.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Hi OP, you may be interested in the theory of us creating our own realities.
There are basic fundamentals that effect us all, but then there are things (like the encounter with the angel wings) that seem to be calling you out. I have these things happen to me too (not me having delusions where I'm an angel, but you get the idea).

Basically, everything YOU see and feel revolves around you. Everything I see and feel revolves around me. We are our own universes. Everyone else exists in the same way we do, only they see things that relate to them - not you. Get what I mean?

I am familiar with the term "You are a product of your environment" which was taught to me over the weekend... that a preacher let me live with him for a week. He taught me that you can alter reality by being that reality... And he told me to imagine the wind blowing and it being true.. and it was an incredibly hot day and the wind came down to us... and it hadnt been present all day long.

So i definitely do get what you mean, sorry i go on a tangent of what leads me to the things i have learned, heh.

Originally posted by SchefSalad

The farthest i can say is that you aren't alone. Perhaps the world is changing and some of us a part of it, some not so much. I won't say that im schizo because for me that title works as a great way for me to deny myself. You are not alone.

Thats what i honestly came to the conclusion of.. Is people are relying less and less on the economic stability, and have been looking deeper and deeper into their inner meaning... Making alot of people explore what they truely are... People are just trying more as our options that we have are getting less and less... Maybe people with no options have to dwelve deeper into their inner selves, because that is the only thing that is left. Makes sense to me.. not sure about all you others out there

[edit on 1-10-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Interesting about the wind. I can go outside on a clear day with no wind and ask to feel God's presence and a continuous blast of wind will hit me right at that moment and last for about 10 seconds, then nothing again.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Maybe you are more spiritually connected than me... or in a better windflow location

:+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+:+::+

On the topic of the movie Revolver, it was a pretty decent movie with alot of interpersonal personality disorders and it did change my outlook on life a tad... but most of it was just reassuring things that i have found out in the past couple of months on my own. Thank you for providing me with this outlook, every different interpretation of what i am trying to accomplish adds up to a piece of the puzzle, that will one day be complete.

There was a very provocative quote from the movie that i extracted:

If you change the rules on what controls you, you will change the rules on what you can control.

Every saying like this allows me to dwelve deeper into my own personal mind game going on in my head, in which i argue with my egotistical self (like in the movie Revolver, also provided in that movie clip)... I might even watch it again to see if i pick anything else up.. Or maybe just the 2nd half of the movie.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yo, certified schizo here...

i only did it once, but i got tired of the helicopters following me,
the bloodhounds barking as they closed in on me,
the spies or Illuminati pushing me into a inescapable corner...

so i volunteer into a 29 day De-Tox center...lo & behold i get a involuntary but acceptable 6 month 'vacation' from the various fiends that stalk me...
until the Dr/Psychiatrist suddenly changes my meds. and i experience a drug/shock incident squarely/surely attriibutal to the 'new' dose of liquid RX.
And in several days... an actual court & judge legally allows me to be released
to my father-in-law's custody .....

theres a test here on ATS, i forget the thread.... but here's the results in my case:

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

URL of the test: www.4degreez.com...
URL for more info: www.4degreez.com...

THEN there is this pertinent horoscope from today

Taurus

April 20 - May 20
Dreams and meditations could lead to insights regarding how best to handle your finances and make your money grow, dear Taurus. You could receive some surprising ideas from newspapers, TV, or the Internet. Your level of intuition is very high. No matter how outrageous an idea may seem, consider it well before making a decision. A written plan of action for anything you do would be helpful. Too many ideas are popping into your head and you'll want to keep track of them.

which is very applicable to this schizo...
so your statement that 'we' tend to be fractured/scatterbrained/undisciplined in thoughts & logic is very much off-base, thank you

can't say i read much further.... as the same mumbo-jumbo prevades the explainatory landscape about schizos...

thanks ,

[edit on 2-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
yo, certified schizo here...

i only did it once, but i got tired of the helicopters following me,
the bloodhounds barking as they closed in on me,
the spies or Illuminati pushing me into a inescapable corner...

so i volunteer into a 29 day De-Tox center...lo & behold i get a involuntary but acceptable 6 month 'vacation' from the various fiends that stalk me...
until the Dr/Psychiatrist suddenly changes my meds. and i experience a drug/shock incident squarely/surely attriibutal to the 'new' dose of liquid RX.
And in several days... an actual court & judge legally allows me to be released
to my father-in-law's custody .....

Did he give you less or more of the Liquid rx?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join