It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Declaration of Individual Sovereignty

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Adding a thread to mine.

A great video describing the corporate takeover of our lives.

Great Video

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
We could start from scratch.....if we need to build a road, we all donate x amount of dollars through paypal for a road, and hold accountable whomever builds it, we all pay x amount to hospitals if we use them?

Well, that won't work quite the way you say it...Article 1, Section 10, Clause 1 states that, "No State shall...emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." So, electronic transfers (or any other kind of transfers, for that matter) consisting of Federal Reserve Notes would be illegal. They're not backed by gold or silver; they haven't been since the Emergency Banking Relief Act of 1939 & John F. Kennedy tried to rectify the crime of the Federal Reserve. At that time, the federal government forced all the States to allow Fed Notes a virtual monopoly as currency-in-circulation. Wow, that's yet another specific crime committed by the federal government! By the specifics of the Constitution, the federal government would have been entitled to circulate it among federal agencies & offices, as well as for use in trade with foreign nations, but not as a forced currency between the States & the People. In your particular example, people might have to resort to gold/silver coinage or back to the basics of "barter" until a viable economy is re-established.

What I'm getting at is this...If we're all going to become individual sovereigns, we've all got to abide by the same set of Basic Laws to arbitrate & enforce when we have grievances with each other. IMHO, the Constitution itself did so, by proclaiming that the Common Law (from which our Bill of Rights originated) as the Supreme Law of the Land (Article 6, Clause 2. In essence, the main body of the Constitution stands as a contract of employment; We the People being the employers, the various government officials on all levels being our employees.

The Bill of Rights (which had to be included before the Continental Congress would ratify the Constitution & they were all ratified as a whole) is the incomplete set of laws in which our employees must obey. The Oath of Office (President's Oath is specified in Article 2, Section 1, Clause 9 & all other Officers' Oaths described in Article 6, Clause 3) acts as a lawfully binding "signature" of anyone who assume an Office. By the Law, no one may perform any action or exercise a Power in the name of any Office without taking the Oath of Office first. Any military guys/gals here? Remember you're Oath of Office taken at the recruiting station?

At the core-essence, the Constitution, Bill of Rights & the entire body of Common Law can be boiled down to a simple concept; "You're Freedom ends where my nose begins." Another way to put it could be, "You are free to do any damn thing you wish, as long as no one else is harmed unnecessarily." By Common Law (The Supreme Law of the Land), government law enforcement agents are forbidden to charge any private citizen with any crime whatsoever...Right up until that citizen has actually violated anyone else's equal Rights under the Law.

So, can all of these individual sovereigns stay on the same page? Probably not...That's why people create governments in the first place. But by using Declarations of Sovereignty like the one described here, all of these individual sovereigns are already intending to stay on the same page anyway! Such a Declaration, if carried out through the entire Due Process of Law are acknowledging that there already is a Common Law among us all. The Constitution demands a nation under the Rule of Law & was the first nation in all of human history to declare Common Law as the Supreme Law. Oh sure, other nations in history have taken note of Common Law & many governments have even practiced it from time to time, but never before has it been enforced as the Supreme Law of the Land...That is why the USA was described as the "Great American Experiment."

But when, where & how did the government turn us all into chattel & slaves in the first place? It began when government officials started abandoning their Oaths, rejecting the Rule of Law, or simply by believing that they themselves were "above the law." A whole thread was devoted to this subject...And it's important to know our own history & how it came to be this way. If we don't understand the path that we mistakenly stepped on, we'll never find our way out of the woods. Besides the Declaration of Individual Sovereignty in this thread, the linked thread also discusses a whole bunch of background about the laws & other concepts that work in conjunction with this thread.

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
And please, please, please, if any Germans read this, or people who have knowlegde of German laws and statutes, and are savvy about how to pull this thing of here in Europe(Germany) contact me immidiatelly (also seeking info about STRAWMAN redemption here in G.)

The thread I just linked to discusses various means for the Strawman Redemption, but it's mostly references to the USA & Canada...I'm afraid I don't know where to find similar material for Germany. However, that thread may give you some leads on where to start looking!

Originally posted by autowrench
Whoa there! I am with you in intent, but please investigate filing a Notice of Understanding and Right instead. That way you keep your driver's licence, (under protest, to keep from being harassed all the time) and you can still draw from the SS trust if you are injured.

Besides the links you included in your post, there are many others in the other thread I linked. This is the real question of Individual Sovereignty; Do you know the difference between you, the human being compared to the "fictional commercial entity" that was created for you? In short, you must know who you are & you can still legally keep the benefits they grant to your "strawman" while remaining separated from it. The other thread I linked discusses the use of legal affidavits as "statements of lawful truth & intent of action." As such, this is merely one of the steps in the Due Process of Law I mention elsewhere in this post.

Originally posted by threekings
Because we are governed mostly by UCC Law, (Commercial Law/Contractual Law) What this movement and these people are saying is actually true. The problem with this though, is that it is damn near impossible to not enter contract with the corporation of the U.S. or the Corporation of Canada when you have just about any dealings with them.

From what I understand you will not receive any document stating your sovereign status. You can live as a sovereign amongst normal people being a person of the land. A living being, living on the land.

Except.... That if you want to do any commercial business at all, you are then subject to UCC Law, Commercial Law.

And this is something you can use against them if they try to drag you into one of their corporate courts! They owe their jobs to the UCC & you can really get under their skins by verifying, on the record, that they too are bound by the Oath of Office & the Constitution as a Contract of Employment! By showing them the discrepancy between their Oath & their actions in violation of the Due Process of Law, they figure out that it'll cost them their jobs!

As Dynamitrios said earlier, "As i read somewhere else: "Don´t threaten their lives, threaten their jobs." Now, stop & consider this as one ramification of getting them all fired...While acting a corporation, these officers have put a lot of people on the unemployment line. At least some of those people will recognize the very same "representatives" who got them put out of a job when they show up in line too...

Originally posted by endisnighe
Actually you are close, but incorrect. No lawyer is required. If you do that you are falling into another contractual agreement. You must file with all of your local, state and federal representatives. Am still working on the info. They made it hard, but my brain is like a sponge. Star for you and thanks for commenting.

To fully cover all your bases, also have your affidavits & declarations filed & recorded in the Records Halls at city, county & state levels, as well as all the others you send out. But you also must include a limited-time (usually, 30 days is sufficient) opportunity for any of the notified officials to offer a point-by-point rebuttal to every one of your "statements of fact." If the time passes & none can successfully rebute your statements of fact as not being lawful (& cite the law to support their rebuttal), then it stands enforcable in court under the Law. Basically, they would have to be able to find an actual Law that would show your statements to be untrue & they have to prove it, point-by-point, statement-by-statement.

So far, the only successes I have found have been wiped away from the internet. People need to see this actually work before they believe it.

And that's exactly why they try to keep the people ignorant of the truth & why we must also strive to keep the internet free (kudos to Simon Gray for this link) as the last bastion of free expression.
---------------Continued Below------------

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
-------------Concluded From Above-------------

Originally posted by autowrench
"In the United States, Sovereignty resides in the people, who act through the organs established by the Constitution." Chisholm v. State of Georgia , 2 US 419 (Dall.), 471; Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 Dall 54, 93; McCullock v. Maryland, 4 Wheat 316, 404, 405; Yick Yo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 356, 370.

This is the reason why I question so many self-proclaimed patriots who actually condone our nation becoming the aggressor in war...Every time an American soldier kills a civilian (even those in other sovereign nations), they do it in our name, the name of the People. This is even backed up by a quote from Thomas Jefferson; to whit, "Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government." Is it any wonder that so many other people are so pissed off at us?

As already noted, they steal our sovereignty by tricking us into contracts. Even though the UCC itself instantly voids any contract that isn't blessing all parties involved with "full disclosure of all terms & conditions." Ah, but if you know that you weren't fully assessed of the terms & conditions, the court will void that contract!
For example, your Birth Certificate; Did anyone tell your parents that the registration process for that Birth Certificate contracts their newborn child as chattel property to the state? No, most likely, someone on the hospital staff (not a legal representative, no less, so the contract is grossly misrepresented) shoved a bunch of paperwork into their faces & said, "you gotta fill these out." So, if you were to file & record (legal affidavit will suffice) the same birth-info into county (where you were born) Hall of Records, you could have your Birth-Registration nulled as if it were never valid in the first place...Which is what the UCC upholds. But, with a Record of Live Birth filed, you still retain all of the Rights Under Law that you were born with!
For another example, in America, no zip code is required on an envelope for the Post Office to deliver the mail...It's strictly voluntary! What that zip code really does is puts your home into Federal Jurisdiction...Fed Agencies, such as the IRS use those codes, but not to deliver mail! So, if you get any mail from a federal agency & it has the zip code on it, don't open it. Just send it back with the phrase "Address not in federal jurisdiction. No Zip Code is required. See Domestic Mail Services Regulations, Section 122.32." Accepting that mail & opening it constitutes entering into contract with the office/agency that sent it & establishes you as a 14th Amendment Citizen of the District of Colombia. Boy, just to cover your own butt, you gotta use a bullet-proof force field!

Firearms are dime a dozen, black markets and bartering is springing up everywhere.

Maybe, but you don't have to rely on any kind of black market...Look up Barter Exchanges. There's bound to be one not too far from you & there's no regulatory enforcement (such as permits & background checks) because you won't be using Federal Reserve Notes!

One thing about medicare and medicaid, they are almost gone.

They're not far behind the Social Security Fund...That's entirely gone! Nothing but Congressional IOU's in there now. It was started as, and remained, nothing but a nation-wide Ponzi Scam. If you don't know about a Ponzi Scam, look it up. BTW, Google is not your friend...Try the Scroogle Scaper instead.

Originally posted by ReelView
I like Mary Elizabeth Crofts point that constitutions are really just another form of contract that I really haven't bought into. The real law is the golden rule, the common and natural law and it's pretty all encompassing for what really matter.

Actually, the Laws of Nature, the real law, the golden rule, the Common Law was very much in the minds of the Founding Forefathers when they drafted, debated & ratified the Constitution; You might even say that the Magna Carta was a direct ancestor, perhaps the Constitution's Grandfather. Yes, it is a contract, which is what the Magna Carta was too (A contract between the Noble Houses & the King, enforced with the threat of armed violence; This is why our 2nd Amendment must be kept sancrosect because it's url=http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/email/box044/msg04423.htm]the last recourse we have to enforce all of our other Rights[/url])...It's a contract of employment between We the People & our servant government. It's the jerkwads that maneuvered into Office that violate that contract & it's up to We the People to enforce it.
And yes, I've already read quite a bit on Mary Crofts...Over the past 2 years since I first heard of her.

I know, everyone in my family feels the same way as I do, but they always tell me that there is nothing we can do. That is why I have been working on this.

Just remember that throughout the entire history of humanity, one truth has always stood out; All Political Power originates from the People. Even in the Constitution Preamble, it's "We the People...ordain & establish this Constitution." Amendment 10 brings it all back around full circle...We the People delegate certain Limited Powers to the US Government, deny certain specific Powers to the States, but everything else comes back to the States & We the People! All in all, no government can continue to function when We the People refuse to support it anymore...This is where the real source of Power originates! If the People can't abide with a corrupted government, we simply stop supporting it & it dies! History is full of examples.

As quoted by Wendell Phillips, "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few." What went wrong in America is that the People grew lax in our vigilance & we're paying the price of that now. However, with people like Ron Paul & many others bringing government corruption to our attention, our "vigilance is waking up." Vigilance is only the first step...Action must follow knowledge; a often used phrase here in ATS is, "Free your mind & your ass will soon follow." This is why it's so important to follow through with the entire Due Process of Law to cement your sovereignty & slough off a corrupt government...And remember that the 2nd Amendment was written in case all peaceful means of Redress & Recourse have failed.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread to ask a question I've been searching for the answer to for a very long time. How can I legally, in the eyes of the US government declare personal sovereignty? I want it done right now, I will go to court If that's what it takes, I want to be a sovereign citizen NOW.

I need to know, if anybody can shed some light, please do.

-Louis

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Very easy. Claim the ground you stand on as your land, you own it and does not belong to the American society, and defend yourself. For you, who had chosen to be an outcaste, you will have only one law - survival of the fittest.

If you survive, well and good. If not, too bad. Don't count on other soveriegns for help, for they are sovereigns, with interest of their own and cares not a whit about you and your life.

You are on your own. And stay out of my territory or i will have you shot for invasion by a foriegn soveriegn! :-P

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I'm not talking about anarchy, I'm talking about LEGAL sovereignty, as promised by the 10th amendment. I think you've completely misunderstood what I'm trying to accomplish, what I'm looking at doing involves court and official government documents, not a one man tax evasion-revolution.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Quick and easy legal way - surrender your passport and get the hell out of USA. Quit the country that had nutured you from young, with subsidized education, healthcare, social infrastructure, etc.

No offense intended, pal. Re-consider, for a society is made up of everyone of us all together, and in a democracy, thru the vote to make changes, and if cnanges comes not today, it will come as long as we dont give up trying and using the legal and constitutional way.

Cheers! :-)

PS: As I had mentioned before, the 'We' the people'.....in the preamble of the Constitution does not stand for you alone. It stands for you, your family, your relatives, your friends AND mine that makes up American society. Do remember that when you invoke the 10th amendment.

Your individual rights are covered under civil liberties and universal suffrage. To claim individual soveriegnity is to deny your allegience to US and to society, meaning to go against or deny your responsibilities to your family, your relatives, your friends and mine. No man is an island or capable alone in this world.

No matter how capable or responsible one alone can be or thinks himself as, he will need help and support at times that only a society can offer.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Soveriegn Integral

"The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. This is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence."

We are Sovereign entitys
We are Integral to the whole

One
People
One
Planet
One
∞LOVE∞

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Soveriegn Integral

"The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. This is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence."

We are Sovereign entitys
We are Integral to the whole

One
People
One
Planet
One
∞LOVE∞

Thanks, I'll check that out

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I was going to send in my Declaration on April 15th, but with the move made my the Restore the Republic or the Restore America Plan, I have decided to wait and see what comes of it first.

I have been thinking this move by them is kind of a Mass Declaration of Sovereignty.

Will be keeping track of that before I make any move of my own.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Three kings, you make some very good points for those seeking sovereignty. I will quote and answer that way, OK?

Because we are governed mostly by UCC Law, (Commercial Law/Contractual Law) What this movement and these people are saying is actually true. The problem with this though, is that it is damn near impossible to not enter contract with the corporation of the U.S. or the Corporation of Canada when you have just about any dealings with them.

This is true, the government runs by Common, UCC Law, and Maritime Law. We the People live by Statutory Law, which, defined, is Corporate rule. When you enter Contract with a Corporation, and remember, all is Corporation, and each time you sign your name, you make a Contract with something or other. You can sign "Under Duress," and place things like "All Rights Reserved," and UCC-308. (old 207)

The Uniform Commercial Code was adopted by all states in 1964 making it the supreme law of the land. Take a look in the first part of every Federal and State code books and you will the find the Uniform Commercial Code consistent throughout.

From what I understand you will not receive any document stating your sovereign status. You can live as a sovereign amongst normal people being a person of the land. A living being, living on the land.

Except.... That if you want to do any commercial business at all, you are then subject to UCC Law, Commercial Law.

Also true, you have no "Rights" that are guaranteed "Citizens," and have to absolutely follow the Constitution and the Articles of Confederation. You will no longer have a "Miranda Warning!" You will, eventually, get arrested, and you will have to challenge the System. Make no mistake here. when you do this, you better have your head together, and you better know your Law.

So don't go thinking you can renounce your commercial status and become a millionaire businessman.

True, it is hard to work for anyone without a S.S. number, and driving around with a Constitution license plate is a hassle too. You can keep these documents, as I have, but make sure they know you sign "under duress."

It is more a state of thought than a status. And you must be very well versed in Law (Common Law) to make it work for you. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people trying to use the sovereign/flesh and blood defense in court and they are getting their behinds served to them on a platter.

Again, true. The state of mind is paramount to being a Freeman. There is no "status," to speak of, unless someone is impressed at your lifestyle and ways. And you are so right that one needs to be well versed in the Laws, both the Statute Law, and the Common Law. You see, they all take an Oath, it is called passing the BAR. They, (lawyers, prosecutors, judges) all belong to the "Law Society." There are a lot of "Societies" if you look around, but you friend, the individual person, do not belong to a Society. This is what Robert Maynard is attempting to do, start a Society of Freemen.

An Introduction to the World Freeman Society

Robs very cunning plan continued.........

Freeman-on-the-land Forum

In court, acknowledging the all capital version of 'your name' is enough to enter contract in UCC Law. Also, making any type of plea or acknowledging the court in any way brings you into contract. I've watched so many videos of people screwing up the process it just makes them and the whole movement look ridiculous.

Friend, I feel like I am preaching to the choir here, you are well versed in Freeman principles. You must divide the "Strawman You" away from the "Flesh and Blood You." There is a distinct difference, in that one is real, while the other is virtual in nature. You can look this up if you doubt me. As long as you refuse to "Board Ship" and declare yourself as the virtual, all caps name, you are safe from them. Once you agree with them, then they have you, like a cat catches a bird, they then pounce on you. It is Corporate rule, and when you offend the Corporation, they then have "Rules," or "Statutes," or "Ordnances" to keep you, the slave, in line. A Freeman on the Land no longer works for the Corporation, so by definition, they raise above the Corporate form of Law. When they ask is this is you? Reply with "I am the secured party." As the Beneficiary (secured party) of the Trust, you can appoint a Trustee, and instruct the Trustee to take an amount of money from the Court fund, and pay it to you, the Beneficiary of the Trust.

The truth is, is that these people are right. And nearly no one understands what personal rights and freedoms are. They can't differentiate their commercial identity to their human identity. You are a human being, not a person. And under common law a human being can not enter any contract whatsoever with an fictitious entity. (Corporation, person, etc.)

Every wonder why your name is in all capitals on all documents and contracts?

Yep! Listen, people, we don't need all these Corporate rules anymore. Everything is a Corporation, even the schools and towns. This all needs to be dissolved, across the board.

Regardless of these facts. The people that go for this defense are going to be ramrodded by the government to the fullest extent. And unless you studied Law for 20 years you don't stand a chance in hell.

Actually, it doesn't take that long if you really want it, and are willing to read a lot. this is what attorneys do when they go to Law School. It does take a personal commitment. Here is a good place to begin: law.cornell.edu...

Just remember, The US, UK, Canada, Austrailia, are all corporations. All have Law built from the same foundation. All have free constitutions that have been warped and ignored.

Read over that last part again ... CORPORATIONS. What do corporations do? They make profit. They are business. Your politicians are members of the corporation, they in turn do business with the business community. The police, department of motor vehicles, the ministries, everything, no matter which one of those countries you are in are 'for profit' organizations. When was the last time you saw a corporation not trying to make money?

Again correct, as I alluded to a awhile ago, it is corporate rule, across the board. TPTB make money from the Commodity that is YOU, and then they want all that money back, plus interest. Got a dollar in your pocket? Take it out. You do not "have" a dollar, nor do your "own" a dollar, actually your rent that dollar, spend it at the rate TPTB say it is, and then you owe the whole dollar back to a private bank, (Federal Reserve) plus all interest. this is called money from debt. And it works, it has worked for many years now. Constitutionally speaking, only the Treasury has the right to "coin money" or "issue paper for payment of debts." This right was GIVEN AWAY in 1933, when America became bankrupt, and all monetary power was given to the Federal Reserve Bank.

The Bankruptcy of The United States

God, Gold, the Fed and Capitulation For the Record

A Phone Call To The Fed

The police are security for the corporations, they are not police for the people. Statutes, Acts and so called laws are only apply to commercial dealings. But because the way we are set up we begin commercial dealings from day 1. You are not a human being you are a person. And there are benefits and major drawbacks. The people should know this, they can sell out to the idea, but everyone should at least have the choice.

Even that is going away, I guess the Sheriff has too much power under the Common Law, so cops are being laid off and fired all over. I hear Blackwater will be the New World Order Gestapo. Friends, this New World Order plan is not some flash in the plan idea, it is a destiny that was decided for this country many years ago by Freemasons. America is to become the New Atlantis, where the rich elite are the Masters, and We the People are their slaves. The future is here, folks, and it will eat us alive if we don't do something about it.
Don't want to start a revolution? Begin with taking care of self. Declare your own personal sovereignty, file your DECLARATION & CLAIM OF RIGHT Also, a SECURITY AGREEMENT/CONTRACT is necessary, to protect your Upper Case Name in all contracts. Some trademark the name.
SECURITY AGREEMENT/CONTRACT
Good thread!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
albeit a delayed bump and BUMP nonetheless.

I'm wise to the declarations, and have been for years. Funny that I never really could get the SSA to stop using that number against me tho...

Recently (today), I got an email from a friend of a friend out in CO. He is an entrepreneur, a vet who received a battlefield commission (!!!!), and I was surprised when he sent out the following info on the strawman:

From Kurt Kallenbach's blog, we can see the multiple people making the following declaration ( kurtkallenbach.wordpress.com...)

Notice of Immediate Withdraw of Consent

I, NAME, a living soul of flesh and blood born to a natural family Mother and Father on DATE, and inhabitant domiciled in COUNTYNAME county and geographic boundaries of the sovereign Union state, STATENAME, hereby declare my full and complete renunciation, denouncement, and withdraw of all possible forms of consent to the unlawful creation of, operation of, and participation in, the current fraudulent de facto State of STATENAME, State, and United States “ bodies corporate” misrepresented as the People’s state, STATENAME, and government for the united states of America.

This withdraw of consent includes every known or hidden fraudulent “unconscionable” agreement, obligation, devise, or contract, past, present, or future, relating to any vessel, individual, actor, natural or artificial “person,” corporate “fiction,” commercial entity, legal fiction, legal term, trust, status, standing, station, or any possible combination of carefully constructed “words of art,” CAPITIS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA, or other creative “color of law” misrepresentation of my flesh and blood existence intentionally designed to replace my God given unalienable Rights, Life, Liberty, and pursuit of Happiness, with privileges and immunities, civil rights, statutory code, and public policy, currently enforced by a “presumption of consent” to the 14th Amendment “citizenship” and fraudulent de facto corporate UNITED STATES, “STATE,” and STATE OF STATENAME(CAPS).

All past, present, or future participation in this fraudulent corporate UNITED STATES, “STATE,” and STATE OF STATENAME(CAPS), including all related, subsidiary or participatory corporate entities, shall be considered acts under duress, protest, and “Without Prejudice” until such a time as we, the men and women who constitute “the People” of Illinois, return to the common law...

I'm certain that Kurt may well be inclined to give public notice to such a declaration that anyone would make. Read 'em! kurtkallenbach.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sakokrap

Thanks for the link to those declarations of TRUTHS.

Still worried about being declared a terrorist nowadays, YET, I feel I have to forward this initial idea I had.

Fear is the mind killer.

To initiate an idea, one must look at history-

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I have attempted several components to my freedom. The government has yet to throw me in jail, I will yet move to declare my freedom if it becomes necessary to relieve myself of my bonds. Let us hope it does not come to that.

YET, I think these people have more BALLS then I do. And I am not joking!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I am curious to know if you have had any response whatsoever--- rebuttals, challenges, etc.-- from the notices and declarations you have sent?
Also, are you at liberty to divulge your procedures and who all you have notified?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read above link. I have done this. No fear. I look at police now as just corporate security guards, that's all they are, they have no jurisdiction "I" do not give them. No consent by assent. I am debt free and am working 40-60 hours a week. I have sent letters to the IRS to KMA and then some. I pay no property tax as I have sent letters to the State of Minnesota and the auditor and assessor's office. "Prove up your claim" is the best response to them, they can't. Also, article one section one of most State Constitutions says it all...

MINNESOTA STATE CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE I
BILL OF RIGHTS
Section 1. OBJECT OF GOVERNMENT. Government is instituted for the security, benefit and protection of the people, in whom all political power is inherent, together with the right to alter, modify or reform government whenever required by the public good.

You will reform "government" to protect you as it should. But you do it individually, not collectively until every Citizen wakes up.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Enlighten me here please, if you are a sovereign you: can't hold a decent job(no SS#=no job), own a drivers liscense, insurance,or plates for your car. No plates for your car=getting pulled over, not being able to identify your self via liscense or SS# means being detained til a positive identification can be made...as a LEO Sovereignty doesn't sound like it would be very fun or pleasant.

Secure

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

At the core-essence, the Constitution, Bill of Rights & the entire body of Common Law can be boiled down to a simple concept; "You're Freedom ends where my nose begins." Another way to put it could be, "You are free to do any damn thing you wish, as long as no one else is harmed unnecessarily." By Common Law (The Supreme Law of the Land), government law enforcement agents are forbidden to charge any private citizen with any crime whatsoever...Right up until that citizen has actually violated anyone else's equal Rights under the Law.

So, can all of these individual sovereigns stay on the same page? Probably not...That's why people create governments in the first place. But by using Declarations of Sovereignty like the one described here, all of these individual sovereigns are already intending to stay on the same page anyway! Such a Declaration, if carried out through the entire Due Process of Law are acknowledging that there already is a Common Law among us all. The Constitution demands a nation under the Rule of Law & was the first nation in all of human history to declare Common Law as the Supreme Law. Oh sure, other nations in history have taken note of Common Law & many governments have even practiced it from time to time, but never before has it been enforced as the Supreme Law of the Land...That is why the USA was described as the "Great American Experiment."

The common law, is simply judge made law through the decisions of the courts setting precedence. (Ok its a bit more complex and to fully understand it you will need to learn about, over ruling, reversing, declaratory theory and statutory interpretation). How ever there was nothing inherently just about it. The common law was brought to England by the Norman invasion making the new kings law "common" to all the land by sending his judges to rule on cases around the country. From England it was exported to its colonies. If the common law could not change (which it does, its whole basis is precedence) then not only would ex British colonies be under occupation, but under occupation by an entity hundreds of years in the past. The definition of a sovereign state is that it has the ability to make its own law, in the UK we gave Parliament the highest law making authority (ie can remove all and any presumptions in common law) because law made by elected officials was preferable to law made by a king and judges.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join