It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Declaration of Individual Sovereignty

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
reply to post by endisnighe

It's not something that I had originally considered when reading this,
BUT the possibility is there isn't it? We all know how easy it would be for
them to just scream "terrorist!" and then haul our asses away.
Perhaps i'm slightly paranoid, but millions of people DO disappear every year.
Scary thought no?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by mpriebe81]

Not scary thought at all, Confidence my friend. I have post here on ATS many times, there are approx. 100 MILLION people NOT paying income taxes. I am one of them. I do not have a drivers license, that is how you became a Corp. Along with your birth certificate. Your name should NEVER appear in all CAPITAL letters on anything!!!

I filed triplicate documents when I got out of the income tax fraud, they sent me letters, I responded, and they went away. I stood up for myself. I still get hassled driving but not much. I put a "Tax Exempt" tag on my "state issued" license plate. That way the plate is "legal" for the cops to see and they don't hassle you as much. People who make their own plates get stopped often.

County of______________
OFFICE OF THE CLERIC
______________, Minnesota
COMMON LAW VEHICULAR JUDICIAL NOTICE
CONSTITUTIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE
THE UNDERSIGNED Common Law Citizen_________________________: hereby Certifies, by Rights Secured under provisions of the Constitution of the United States of America, the Constitution of the several states, Common Law, Nature and Laws of Natures GOD, that these Rights are retained in FEE SIMPLE ABSOLUTE, and held and protected with special regard to Rights designated and/or set forth as follows: ALSO NOTE Rights and Property are ONE AND THE SAME THING-by the Honorable Justice LOUIS BRANDIS U.S. SUPREME COURT. This Common Law Citizen is NOT a creation of the corporation/state nor of any government body.
NOTICE AND ADVISORY OF RIGHTS CLAIMED INVIOLATE:
1) The Right to TRAVEL FREELY, UNENCUMBERED, and UNFETTERED is guaranteed as a RIGHT and not a mere privilege. That the Right to TRAVEL is such a BASIC RIGHT it does NOT even need to be mentioned for it is SELF-evident by Common Sense that the Right to TRAVEL is a BASIC CONCOMMITANT of a FREE Society to come and go from length and breath FREELY UNENCUMBERED and UNFETTERED distinguishes the characteristic required for a FREE PEOPLE TO EXIST IN FACT. Please see SHAPIRO vs. THOMSON, 394 U. S. 618. Further, the Right to TRAVEL by private conveyance for private purposes upon the Common way can NOT BE INFRINGED. No license or permission is required for TRAVEL when such TRAVEL IS NOT for the purpose of [COMMERCIAL] PROFIT OR GAIN on the open highways operating under license IN COMMERCE. The above named Common Law Citizen listed IS NOT OPERATING IN COMMERCE and as such is thereby EXEMPTED FROM THE REQUIREMENT OF A LICENSE AS SUCH. Further, the Minnesota state is FORBIDDEN BY LAW from converting a BASIC RIGHT into a PRIVILEGE and requiring a LICENSE and or a FEE CHARGED for the exercise of the BASIC RIGHT. Please see MURDOCK vs. PENNSYLVANIA, 319 U.S. 105, and if the Minnesota state does ERRONIOUSLY convert BASIC RIGHTS into PRIVILEGES and require a License or FEE a Citizen may IGNORE THE LICENSE OR FEE WITH TOTAL IMMUNITY FOR SUCH EXERCISE OF A BASIC RIGHT. Please see Schuttlesworth vs. BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, 373 U.S. 262. Now if a Citizen exercises a BASIC RIGHT and a Law of ANY state is to the contrary of such exercise of that BASIC RIGHT, the said supposed Law of ANY state is a FICTION OF LAW and 100% TOTALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL and NO COURTS ARE BOUND TO UPHOLD IT AND NO Citizen is REQUIRED TO OBEY SUCH UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW OR LICENSE REQUIREMENT. Please see MARBURY vs. MADISON, 5 U.S. 137 (1803), which has never been overturned in over 194 years, see Shephard's Citations. Now further, if a Citizen relies in good faith on the advice of Counsel and/or on the Decisions of the UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT that Citizen has a PERFECT DEFENSE to the element of WILLFULNESS and since the burden of proof of said WILLFULNESS is on the Prosecution to prove beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT, said task or burden being totally impossible to specifically perform there is NO CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH RELIEF MAY BE GRANTED BY A COURT OF LAW. Please see U.S. vs. Bishop 412 U.S. 346. OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NO LAWFUL CHARGE AGAINST EXERCISING A BASIC Right to TRAVEL for a regular Common Law Citizen NOT IN COMMERCE on the common way Public HlGHWAY. THAT IS THE LAW!!! The above named Citizen IS IMMUNE FROM ANY CHARGE TO THE CONTRARY AND ANY PARTY MAKING SUCH CHARGE SHOULD BE DULY WARNED OF THE TORT OF TRESPASS!!! YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON THIS Common Law Citizen!!!
2) The original and Judicial jurisdiction of the United States Supreme Court is ALL actions in which a State may be party, thru subdivision, political or trust. This includes ALL state approved subdivisions and/or INCORPORATED Cities, Townships, Municipalities, and Villages, Et Al . Please see Article 3, Section 2, Para. (1) and (2), U.S. Constitution.
3) The undersigned has NEVER willingly and knowingly entered into ANY Contract or Contractual agreement giving up ANY Constitutional Rights which are secured by the CONSTITUTION, the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. Therefore, the undersigned is NOT a 14th Amendment, U.S. Constitution, Citizen. I, ___________________, have never signed any document “with any knowingly intelligent acts”; Please see Brady vs. U.S., 397, 748. Making a “voluntary election” to be treated as a U.S. Citizen. This Common Law Citizen has NOT harmed any party, has NOT threatened any party, and that includes has NOT threatened or caused any endangerment to the safety or well being of any party and would leave any claimant otherwise to their strictest proofs otherwise IN A COURT OF LAW. The above named Citizen is merely exercising the BASIC RIGHT TO TRAVEL UNENCUMBERED and UNFETTERED on the Common public way or highway, which is their RIGHT TO SO DO!!! Please see Zobel vs. Williams, 457 U.S. 55, held the RIGHT TO TRAVEL is Constitutionally PROTECTED!!
4) Conversion of the RIGHT TO TRAVEL into a PRIVILEGE and or CRIME is A FRAUD and is in clear and direct conflict with the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. LAWS made by any state, which are clearly in direct CONFLICT or REPUGNANCY are UNCONSTITUTIONAL and are NOT WITH STANDING IN LAW AND ARE BEING CHALLENGED AS SUCH HERE AND THEREBY ARE NULL AND VOID OF LAW ON THEIR FACE. NO COURTS ARE BOUND TO UPHOLD SUCH FICTIONS OF LAW AND NO Citizen is bound to obey such a FICTION OF LAW. SUCH REGULATION OR LAW OPERATES AS A MERE NULLITY OR FICTION OF LAW AS IF IT NEVER EXISTED IN LAW. No CITIZEN IS BOUND TO OBEY SUCH UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW!!!!!
5) The payment for a privilege requires a benefit to be received As the RIGHT TO TRAVEL is already secured it is clearly unlawful to cite any charges without direct damage to the specific party. Nor may a Citizen be charged with an offense for the exercise of a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT, in this case the RIGHT TO TRAVEL. Please see Miller vs. UNITED STATES 230 F2d 486. Nor may a Citizen be denied DUE PROCESS OF LAW or EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.
6) The undersigned does hereby claim, declare, and certify ANY AND ALL their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS INVIOLATE from GOD and secured in THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION and the CONSTITUTION OF THE state wherein they abode as a SOVEREIGN, COMMON LAW CITIZEN existing and acting entirely AT THE COMMON LAW, and retains ALL BASIC RIGHTS under the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NATURE AND NATURE'S GOD AND UNDER THE LAWS OF GOD THE SUPREME LAW GIVER.
7) ANY VIOLATOR OF THE ABOVE CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE AND CLAIM IS CRIMINALLY TRESPASSING UPON THIS ABOVE NAMED COMMON LAW Citizen and WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER 18 USC, 42 USC AND THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. BE WARNED OF THE TRESPASS AND THE ATTACHED CAVEATS. ALSO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE; IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!

SIGNATURE OF THE ABOVE NOTED Common Law Citizen is signed_________________________________________
WITNESS________________________________________ Date_______________
WITNESS________________________________________ Date_______________
or
NOTARY PUBLIC_________________________________ MY COMMISSION EXPIRES____________________________
Form below use for County Clerk
Union state of MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF_______________
1, ___________________________________, CLERK of the County of
_____________________________________, thereof do hereby certify the
Citizen above named has sworn to the contents of this document and that
same is TRUE AND CORRECT. IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have
hereto set my hand and affixed the SEAL of said CIRCUIT COURT, at
the City of __________________________________ , MINNESOTA this
________________day of_______________________, AD.__________
______________________________________Deputy County Clerk for

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Thanks for the comment and if their is any info or sites you can point others or me to, I would appreciate it. I am trying to get all the info to file in about a week. Time is of the essence.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Don't want to be a wet blanket, but as one who has "been there, done that" about 20 years ago, it doesn't really do much. It is possible to "free" yourself, but the process is much more extensive and something you DO NOT WANT TO DO without a complete understanding of Commercial Law/UCC. And, you must be able to defend yourself in court IF it comes to that. You must be willing to risk it all - money, family, life because IF they decide to come after you, they can and will make your life so miserable you will rue the day you started it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by threekings

I have read like 5 250 page books in the last 10 days, still absorbing. Yes to just give your name in a Corporate court can mean you have entered into a contract. Your social security card-ever notice it is in capital letters? That is because their is two of you-one a free man-one a corporation. I have been living outside the realm for so long. Now I am going to do it right now. I have had it with the tyranny. It is only a step away. I am working on a thread-helps me put all the information together, that will outline the basics.

Their are no constitutional courts anymore, the first time I go in their, I am going to freak their minds.

Exactly, the "yellow fringe" on the flag is the Flag of the King or of Admirality Law. Always display an AMERICAN flag on your auto as the "flag of the vessel" is the recognized law it falls under and ALL authorities must adhere to this law when dealing with the captain, that would be YOU!!! And the AMERICAN flag is the Constitutional Flag, NO BORDER or White border.

The display of the flag is important, on all buses and ambulances, ever notice ambulances don't have license plates? They are corporate vehicles carrying passengers for profit? City buses the same thing, they are corporate owned, NOT owned by the city itself. SO why do you need a plate on your private property? Property rights, ever read them? Any law dictionary will explain it to you.

We must stand up for OUR rights and NOW.

Good post too, S&F many time over!!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by daddio

Thanks for the comment and if their is any info or sites you can point others or me to, I would appreciate it. I am trying to get all the info to file in about a week. Time is of the essence.

www.barefootsworld.net...

This is one of the greatest sites on the net. Hundreds of Professors have posted here. He has tons of legal info and history here. I have posted the site many times but most people ignore it? Can't believe all the sheeple on ATS. Who would have thought it possible?

Keep up the fight, I am. And educate as many as you can, beware of the "slide" words though. These are the words that scare people off or put them off. Conspiracy, freedom, patriot, government, and so many more. Must chose your words carefully to have them listen and "get it".

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Do you mean this. Yeah I have that in my wallet. You will be my trustee. Yeah, in about a week I am filing. That is why I need my fellow ATSers thoughts I will go through your info.

Of course I mean it. Once I began to study the secret history of the united States, I got angry, real angry. This led to the study of the Common Law, and the rest is history. My local police dept. are on notice that I am not subject to statutory laws, and if an order is given me by a police officer, or a court official, I can then present a bill for payment that must be honored. I have a document in my van that if stopped I show the officer, it basically says that I will not provide any document that may or may not incriminate me. did you know that you cannot be charged with anything unless you ID yourself with the government ID that has your all caps name on it? Once in awhile I do run across a gung ho cop, but after he sees what I am capable of, and that I will bring him up on civil charges, and file a lien on his bond, thus depriving him of a job, they back off quickly.

The police and courts can only do what the do with your consent, friend. You are either free, or a slave. Just make certain you know what you are talking about when you go into court, and stay on dry land, never admit that the all caps strawman is you, or you step onto a British Admiralty ship, and are then at the mercy of Admiralty Law. Make sure all your ducks are in a row before you try anything!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for the comments. Yeah the fracking rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper the more I read. It is true. It is like waking up from the Matrix. Now I know exactly how Clinton was able to lie so easily on the stand. All the lawyer does is speak about the I as in his corporate identity instead of his real self. Once they went their, the other lawyers realized that if they continued, they could bring down the whole house of cards. That is how evil and narcissistic our government is.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks
Don't want to be a wet blanket, but as one who has "been there, done that" about 20 years ago, it doesn't really do much. It is possible to "free" yourself, but the process is much more extensive and something you DO NOT WANT TO DO without a complete understanding of Commercial Law/UCC. And, you must be able to defend yourself in court IF it comes to that. You must be willing to risk it all - money, family, life because IF they decide to come after you, they can and will make your life so miserable you will rue the day you started it.

Absolutely true, friend. One little mistake can screw you bad, and land you in jail. TPTB and the courts hate this movement, and will do anything to silence it. But, what is Freedom without Risk?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Like I said before, this is quickly turning into a Movement, and it is spreading fast. The courts are being covered up by liens and affidavits, and TPTB are quaking in their boots over this.

The American Government, at all levels, by use of a "STRAWMAN", a sound alike name of the name by which you have been called all your life, but usually spelled in all capital letters or family name first, and called a "PERSON". The deceit is in the government's (Crown) making the family name as the paramount name, a "surname", where the root word "sur" means over, above, primary, and the given name(s) as a reference name. This is opposite to the intentions of one's parents, and opposite of the origin and status of a "family" name - that being a reference name for the primary, or given names. That fraudulent name is then inscribed on a government money value instrument called a 'birth certificate'. In one's using/acknowledging the birth certificate name as being "one and the same" as oneself, that fraud intended name, it carries with its use, the status of 'plantation slave'. Have a Birth Certificate? We all do, except for some very old people. We are then slaves.

The 'all caps' spelling is a code signifying that the slave has been pledged as a debtor in the bankruptcy of the Crown. All western nations were declared bankrupt in 1930. The deceit by government in teaching people to use the birth certificate name through the educational system makes all Canadians SUBJECT to the CROWN by changing our status to that of a FEUDAL SERF of the MIDDLE AGES. For several hundred years, the British Monarchy bestowed 'privileges' (falsely called rights) on 'subjects' (sometimes called 'citizens'), but this ceased with the 1930 bankruptcy.

Since that time, these 'privileges', including 'due process of law' has been slowly removed, and the 'slaves' have been subjected to increased forced extraction of their labour and life (life is time spent) by way of taxation and inflation of fiat counterfeit money. This is how people have been deprived of the protections of such documents as the Magna Carta 1225, the Habeas Corpus Act, the Bill of Rights, The Petition of Rights, and the Constitution itself.
To George W. Bush, the Constitution is nothing but a "goddamn piece of paper."
(his words, not mine.)

This is a deliberate act of HIGH TREASON against the People of America, as it results in the loss of the Creator bestowed rights of LIFE, LIBERTY and PROPERTY, and the right to a common law court (due process of law).

Learn the facts about the Vatican's and British Crown's continued claimed ownership of the USA; and, their continued collection of 'tribute' from Americans through the Pope's 'Holy Roman Empire'.

Read about this here.www.detaxcanada.org...

The UNITED STATES is a corporation, and Congress is a 'body politic' - both being Roman style incorporations (make-believe ships) under the original creation/ownership of the Pontifex Maximus (Pope) of the (still existent) Holy Roman Empire. All Roman Law documents (so-called constitutions; but, in fact, are 'ship's orders' of make-believe ships), when used as the guide to operate a country under Roman Law, always contain a "notwithstanding" clause (In the US Constitution, it is the 'general welfare' clause). This allows the "captain of the ship", the President, or a designated officer (judge or Cabinet member) leave to disregard any provision of such a constitution at his discretion. 'The CAPTAIN may deviate from ANY 'rules or regulations' when he DEEMS it necessary for the GOOD of the ship.' That is a basic maxim of the Law of the Sea, and totally within the 'common sense' realm of operating a ship relative to safety and profitability; however, it is devastating to the unalienable rights of an individual free will man or woman living upon the land.

Also, it has recently come to light that the court systems operate their admiralty type law within the confines of a 'contract' in all of the British, and former British Empire. The clerk of the court, the prosecuting attorneys, and the judges proffer the contract, and the defendant blindly and ignorantly accepts the offered contract by acquiescence and obedience to court orders and sentences. A defendant convicted and sentenced, even by a jury (in an admiralty/equity court) only need to inform the judge that he/she refuses the offered contract and/or sentence of the judge. As a contracting party, the defendant does not have to accept a contract by imposition against his/her free will. As has happened, when such a refusal of the contract is made, the judge will use legal trickery and bluster to attempt to get the defendant to accept another contract. The defendant need only to continue with: "I do not accept your sentence." Or, where applicable: "I do not accept your offer of contract." The latter statement may be placed upon served court documents and returned (signed and dated) to the clerk of the court.

See, United States Executive Order 10834
GET THAT GOLD FRINGE OFF MY FLAG!
www.apfn.net...

Patriots are subjected to much ridicule when they object to [Admiralty flag] the flag that appears in every government office and courtroom in the land.
That flag is the United States flag... with one seemingly minor cosmetic
difference - a knotted golden fringe on three sides.

Government officials and judges adamantly refuse requests to remove the gold fringed flag and replace it with the constitutional flag of the United States as defined in 4 U.S.C. Section 1,2, and 3 - which has NO fringe.

After the English surrendered at Yorktown, the Articles of Confederation period followed. Then our Founding Fathers implemented the Constitution into this Public Trust, which was the mechanism to provide for us our hopes and aspirations. In the Constitution you will find principles; but, not necessarily those found in the Declaration of Independence.

Knowledge is a very important, and a dangerous thing. And, as James Madison wrote years ago: "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." Education should never be terminal! The First Amendment to the U S Constitution cites "Freedom of Religion" that in actual fact is "Freedom of Education" since the church controlled education, at the time of its writing. America, you are FREE to pursue an Education, why then, do you not do this? Ignorance is no excuse when it comes to the Law. Any Police Officer will tell you that.

Our American Common Law
www.svpvril.com...

As a man, I am sovereign and am not GOVERNED or under the power or guardianship of another or any government.

"In the United States, Sovereignty resides in the people, who act through the organs established by the Constitution." Chisholm v. State of Georgia , 2 US 419 (Dall.), 471; Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 Dall 54, 93; McCullock v. Maryland, 4 Wheat 316, 404, 405; Yick Yo v. Hopkins, 118 U.S. 356, 370.

The sovereignty of mankind can be seen further in:

"History is clear that the first ten amendments to the Constitution were adopted to secure certain common law rights of the people, against invasion by the Federal Government." Bell v. Hood, 71 F. Supp., 813, 816 (1947) U.S.D.C. -- So. Dist. CA.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Continued....

NORFED -- National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act
www.norfed.org...
Banking Offshore & Company Formation (how the Rich Elite get rich, and stay that way)
www.offshoresecrets.com...
Defrauding America A "College" Course on Government Intrigue
www.defraudingamerica.com...
Every Man a King: The Rise and Fall of the Montana Freemen
www.adl.org...
GAALT - Is This the Most Powerful Family and Corporation in the World?
www.freedomdomain.com...
While You Slept Your Congress Took Away Your Constitution
www.jonesreport.com...

How to exercise your constitutional rights during encounters with police.

Friends, I have been stopped on the road many times by Police. At first, I
always signed the ticket, called the Officer "sir," and did exactly what I was
told to do. I didn't know the Law, and always assumed that the Officer did. Big
mistake. Police do not know Law, they enforce Law. A police Officer who pulls
you over is not doing that because you have committed a Crime, no....you have
committed an Infraction. You are not a Criminal, and it is illegal for the
police to make you into one, but they trick you into giving up your 4th.
Amendment Rights. Watch the following film, and decide just how you would handle
this scenario. Three kids with a bag of pot, on their way to a concert, get
stopped for speeding. The Officer wants to search the car. How would you react?
Through the years, I have successfully navigated through many speed cops. I
learned that your Rights do not just dissapear when an Office threatens you
with action of some sort. Like calling in the drug dogs. Frightful, huh? Well,
that Officer does not have the right to search you, or your can without your
express consent, that is, you have to give up your right to keep silent, and
give up your right not to be unlawfully searched.

Here is the film...
uk.youtube.com...

Here is the website of the ones who made the film...
flexyourrights.org...

The sad thing, for me anyway, is that others don't live and think like that. I too consider myself a Free Man, a Sovereign, not a Citizen, and definitely not a PERSON, as defined by, and following the 14th Amendment. I live free, carry a firearm whenever and wherever I choose to, live with my Common Law wife, and am far and above any law enforcement officer in my knowledge of the laws, and most of all, the Law of the Land, our Constitution. I am tied nor chained by any religion or dogma, nor corrupted by any self styled messiah figure. I am the judge, and the ruler of my own self, and I have ideas instead of beliefs. I most truly wish everyone lived as I do.

This thing is not for the faint of heart, friends, so by all means, gather up your courage before you take on the powers that be, or you will wish you had. However, once armed with the knowledge of the American Common Law, and the realization that everything you do is by contract, and that the only real law if the County Sheriff, then go ahead. You had better be a reader, for there is a lot to learn. So, start learning! We must take back our Nation, and our Freedom, one way, or another. Otherwise, we may as well line up for the vaccine and concentration camps right now.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I love the idea and the sentiment, but understand sovreignity has never in the history of the world been granted via -words- only via DEEDS. What I mean by that is the government feels like they own each of us. There is a debt which runs now into the high 6 figures which they have placed upon our heads on the day we were born. They feel that they have the right to enslave us to pay off that debt, wastefullness and greed which was done in the largest case of ongoing identity theft ever purpetrated, in our names.

The more open my eyes have gotten, the more I have recognized that the revolution will not be peacefull. We have a document on our side, but it is utterly meaningless to our enemy in DC. They haven't truly honored it in centuries... Since the Civil War, when the federal government openly acknowledged that ANY form of sovreignity from their tyranny is impossible without massive bloodshed and, even then, unlikely.

We essentially have no rights anymore. We are allowed to believe that we "own" property, land, homes, vehicles, etc... But wait, if we truly "owned" that property, why are we required to pay annual taxes on it long after the purchase price has been paid? What gives the government the right to claim taxes from our earnings? The sweat of our brow should be ours alone, yet they assume the right to claim from it. They presume the right to seize our property... Seize our children... Even tell us what substances we can and cannot put into our own bodies. All done right under the nose of the Constitution, which is supposed to prevent this from happening. "Due process" what a joke! We have a littany of bought and sold judges who further spit in the face of the Constitution by slapping down anyone who calls them out for the bastards they are for "contempt of court" when the First Ammendment clearly states that we have the right to air grievances with that body!

Taking all of that into consideration, I recognize that a life of true personal sovreignity is going to be a life lived under constant threat and constant war. It will not be televised because that could very well cause more Americans to rise up and reclaim their God given rights, and the government puppets in the media will never risk that. Freedom... What an effing joke!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Quite the choice. If you renounce your citizenship, here in Colorado you will not be able to purchase a firearm unless you lie on the background check. If they catch you, you will have an extended stay at the Greybar hotel (aka canyon city prison). D@mned if you do, d@mned if you dont! And seeing as we all need to be armed at this point in history, unless you know someone who works the back alley pawn shop, you will not be able to get a firearm.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I love that you have the guts to go for it however the letter in the OP is not your first steps. There are however steps that need to be taken depending upon your age.

And remember when you set out to do this is cannot be from a space of anger nor confusion. Neither can it be for self, but rather for the good of everyone and of the highest order of love for all.

If you are not ready and willing to buy your way out of any and all conflicts within jurisdiction A, if you are not willing to bring absolution and complete order through resolution without conflict, then you must first consider studying what this all truly means.

There are many people rotting in jail cells who for one reason or another that did not qualify and did not win in a court of law.

As long as you bring only conflict or opposition you are not in honor. The letter itself is a declaration of opposition and not order of the highest law, Gods law.

There are fundamental steps required before you make this claim and after those steps are complete, then the letter will not be necessary.

Best to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If you want to get out of the system, simply drop out.

Databases merge all the time as companies swallow eachother. The process begins by comparing one set of database data with the other. Consider the following:

Your basic information in Chase bank's database:
Name: Joe Josephson
Address: 341 Fema Camp, Cage 3A
Phone: 5558769180
email: [email protected]

Your basic information in another banks database:
Name: Joe Josephson
Address: 431 Fema Camp, Cage 3A
Phone: 5558169180
email: [email protected]

One of the best ways of getting yourself dropped from a database merge is to mess up your information enough that it can be chaulked up as 'human error' somewhere along the process.

When the merge compares your address, it notices that 341 and 431 do not match up. Your phone number doesn't match either. So your data can't be verified. So, it will drop you from the database and put you into another one. Most likely a database that needs to be cross referenced with another database.

If you begin to fudge your info often, you will find yourself getting a lot less span as well. Your information should never be exactly the same.

Update: If your delivery man/woman has half of a brain, he/she will notice that your name and address are off by a little bit, and you WILL STILL GET YOUR MAIL. They will also just shrug it off as a minor problem.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by patmac]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Taking all of that into consideration, I recognize that a life of true personal sovreignity is going to be a life lived under constant threat and constant war. It will not be televised because that could very well cause more Americans to rise up and reclaim their God given rights, and the government puppets in the media will never risk that. Freedom... What an effing joke!

But see, that is where I think you are wrong. All my life I have worried about everything that is required of me. Taxes, licensing, registrations, etc have just warped my happiness. Just out of reach, just another 10k and I will be able...the thing is, the closer I get, the more relieved I become. And I have had it.
With all of it. The manipulation, the censorship, the absolute hostility our lives have become.

reply to post by nostrashawnus

Firearms are dime a dozen, black markets and bartering is springing up everywhere. I will be getting some dentistry done in 2 weeks. $4500 worth for remodeling a bathroom and bedroom.

reply to post by antar

But this is a total selfless act. I was lost but now I am found. Despair was my friend just a few weeks ago. I am a sponge when in comes to info, knowledge is divinity. But common law is based on Christian beliefs that all man was given domain over his destiny and no one can take that from you. I did not want to touch the religious aspects of this but of course it could not be stopped. Peace and thank you.

reply to post by patmac

If you want to get out of the system, simply drop out.

You mistake my intentions. I do not want to drop out.
I want FREEDOM for me and my fellow man.
The people at the 9/12 protest showed me that a stand must be made. Where does it end? And to do it peacefully with honor and commitment is the only way.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not that the government programs are anything these days and will probably be obsolete within 10 years, but if you do declare individual sovereignty, you cannot enroll or take part in any governmental programs, like disability, Medicare, Medicaid, or get any financial assistance in anything.

You keep your taxes and all that, but don't get anything else. Declaring when you're young is the way to go since you have much time to prepare for things, but if you're older it'll be much harder to do.

Imagine a world where you cannot declare your sovereignty anymore because the only health care option is the Government. So it's either pay for everything yourself which can't happen because it'll be law to have health insurance, but not being able to declare sovereignty because you're taking part in government health care. Talk about a rock and a hard place! The government run health care option is a bigger threat than many think.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Fantastic thread! S and F! Keep up the good work man.

People out there are waking up, and its because of threads like this that they will continue to do so.

We shall not go quietly into the night

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

One thing about medicare and medicaid, they are almost gone. I do have a RN-Psych specialist sister and a Orthopeodic Surgeon Cousin. They could always use a new addition or remodel. And with the business I ran, my salary was $1/Year so their is no SS in my future. 42 and with hope and guidance, someone will show me the way. Thanks for the comment.

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Thanks for the compliment and love your signature. Both.
One of the few things that ever came out of Hollyweird that I would quote.

We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Parallex

Actually you are close, but incorrect. No lawyer is required. If you do that you are falling into another contractual agreement. You must file with all of your local, state and federal representatives. Am still working on the info. They made it hard, but my brain is like a sponge. Star for you and thanks for commenting.

Seriously mate, YOU are close, but incorrect. I was referring to the term 'Lawful Rebellion' in the UK legal system - I think you need to read a little more carefully.

I'm in the UK, and things are different over here. Given that we are a constitutional monarchy and all. I also said a notarised law practice - not a lawyer. Be a little conscious that it's not only Americans who come on here....

So, thanks for the star, but don't annoy people by trying to correct them with incorrect information.

The Para.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Sorry mate, love that, thanks for the heads up. The more I research this, the more I am getting mad about lawyers, my schooling and my government. And one thing I came across here is using notary public to perform some sneaky maneuvering with bill collectors and such. I hope the hole does not change before I am done searching it. Thanks again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join