It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky! Major Earthquake in California tomorrow!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Posted on Dec. 13th, 2008

www.youtube.com...

As well, I am not sure if anyone follows Goro Adachi on here, but he recently said he expects an earthshaking event to happen Sept. 17th-Sept. 18th.

Here is what he said:

"It will be followed by another key date around September 17th again involving a Venus Transit and the 'end' of the Mayan calendar. It's a golden ratio point... an inverted version of which marking ~September 12, 2007 coincided with major Indonesian quakes near Sumatra."

www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If I feel anything you'll be the first to know. I love a good earthquake.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

I'm ready!

Bring it on VENUS!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
But I think it might not be an actual earthquake but something else. An earthshaking sort of event. Hope I am wrong!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well, if something happens I will post here and tell you all about it afterwards....

Everyone: make sure you have your cameras with you tomorrow... can't hurt, right? Oh yeah.. and a first aid kit, bottled water and comfortable shoes in your car.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
not only that but my latest research on ATS concludes the following:

sept 20th = nuclear attack
sept 21st = asteroid impact
sept 22nd = tsunami
sept 23rd = plane crash
sept 24th = martial law
sept 25th = another nuclear attack
sept 26th = the ice caps melt
sept 27th = series of tornados that destroy Washington D.C.
sept 28th = 9-11 revelation
sept 29th = end of the internet
sept 30th = solar flare that cooks the atmosphere

Stay tuned for my Oct. predictions!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am thinking San Francisco

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Um has anyone ever looked at the USGS shake map for California? There is always an earthquake somewhere in California every week. I find that the prediction is not something to rely on. Now if he could predict the fault and location of the epicenter, and do it accurately, then maybe, but just a blanket prediction of an earthquake in California is not really that remarkable.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

If you actually look at that Youtube video it is discussing a MAJOR earthquake, not some little minor everyday earthquake that happens in Cali.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes I too have been picking up something very big and bad shortly. This feeling hit in a major way today, and I'm usually right. Barring a major earth shaker, could it be nuclear in nature. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oddly enough, I felt tremors today...but like another poster stated...Earthquakes are common here in California...

~Renarism

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm in L.A. and we'll be waiting...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Odor Across San Francisco

Perhaps there's a connection?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreddyAuratus

Originally posted by Stargate2012

Odor Across San Francisco

Perhaps there's a connection?

Whoa! hmmmm!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In case nobody saw it, this was in the "More Info" of the YouTube poster's video. This is the only place I could find where California is mentioned (aside from the video title.)

"On that day we see Uranus, the earth, the moon, Mercury, the sun and Saturn in a line, plus Neptune and Jupiter are conjoining. This is on top of the fact that the moon is in a point in its eclipse cycle conducive to California quakes."

[edit on 18-9-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FreddyAuratus

That article is from August 21, 2009.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt a Major quake anywhere on the Rim of Fire. When large celestials bodies line up their gravities interact. Just hope it's not Vancouver. Big Subduction zone quake would be bad.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

If the webbot didn't predict it, i'm not buying it!!!

at least it is put in the right forum, so i will be checking the USGS site regulary to see if this prediction will come to pass....

What's the timeframe again??

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Quote from youtube description:

As we move into 2009, Saturn and Uranus move closer and closer to being directly opposite one another (as seen from the sun) while Neptune moves closer and closer to conjoining (ASFTS) Neptune.
The day that Sat. and Uran. oppose, Jup. and Nept. are just 3 seconds apart.

It just so happens that the earth crosses the line between the sun and Uranus on that day, and its a new moon, and Mercury passes between the earth and the sun.

On that day we see Uranus, the earth, the moon, Mercury, the sun and Saturn in a line, plus Neptune and Jupiter are conjoining. This is on top of the fact that the moon is in a point in its eclipse cycle conducive to California quakes.

I have to ask...
Why should any fault line give a flying $*#@ what position the planets are in?
How in the Hell did he/she come up with this?

I have a theory of my own.
On the day the human population reaches 7.4 billion, all the planets in our solar system will explode.

Think my prediction is out there?
Hey... If a fault line is effected by the planets, who's to say the planets aren't effected by human population.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox
Quote from youtube description:

As we move into 2009, Saturn and Uranus move closer and closer to being directly opposite one another (as seen from the sun) while Neptune moves closer and closer to conjoining (ASFTS) Neptune.
The day that Sat. and Uran. oppose, Jup. and Nept. are just 3 seconds apart.

It just so happens that the earth crosses the line between the sun and Uranus on that day, and its a new moon, and Mercury passes between the earth and the sun.

On that day we see Uranus, the earth, the moon, Mercury, the sun and Saturn in a line, plus Neptune and Jupiter are conjoining. This is on top of the fact that the moon is in a point in its eclipse cycle conducive to California quakes.

I have to ask...
Why should any fault line give a flying $*#@ what position the planets are in?
How in the Hell did he/she come up with this?

I have a theory of my own.
On the day the human population reaches 7.4 billion, all the planets in our solar system will explode.

Think my prediction is out there?
Hey... If a fault line is effected by the planets, who's to say the planets aren't effected by human population.

I think it has to do with some occult esoteric type of astrology knowledge.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join