It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will Israel do it?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Israeli's already have significant intelligence on the targets, and have made arrangements with the surrounding nations.

The Arab nations, with the exception of Syria and portions of Lebanon, hate the Persians, and the Persians detest the Arabs. They only support the efforts of Syria and Hizb' Allah so that Iran's Muslim enemies - Jews and Arabs - can keep busy killing each other.

Only one time in Israeli history did Israel come along anticipated lines of expectation. Lebanon against Hizb' Allah. And they learned that hard lesson.

They will do something entirely unexpected.

Me? I'd use cruise missiles and RPV's. Certainly in the first strike. If the first strike is sufficient in power, then subsequent strikes are unnecessary.

But the Israelis will have to nail them right between the eyes.

The Israelis already have significant assets on the ground in Iran, and if there's anything to those supposed "suitcase" nukes, then they are already spread around the country.

If perchance a nuclear explosion occurs NEAR an Iranian nuclear facility, then it can always be claimed that Iran must have had a nuclear accident.

If multiple nuclear explosions suddenly occur in Iran, it can always be claimed that it was the resistance to the government.

After all, properly placed and detonated, who is going to be able to counter the claim?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You're right that the Arabs will turn a blind eye to the Israelis if the need arises to use their airspace. Especially, the Saudis, given their close proximity to Iran. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend?" The Arabs are majority Sunni and that alone keeps them at odds with Iran who is majority Shia. These religious difference alone make the two groups bitter enemies. Iraq is the only wild-card because of the Al Maliki government and his Shia leanings and the significant Shia stronghold in the south. That may pose a problem for Israel if they need to use Iraqi airspace to do the job, even with the significant US presence there. The US wouldn't be able to make that call it would be up to the Iraqi government since the US has removed itself from significant combat operations, security issues, and governance.

Now are Israeli intelligence assets in Iran at present? Most likely, and have been for some time softening targets and gathering intelligence. As for the suit-case nuke scenario, it is interesting; but I think highly unlikely. I thought the Iranians had their facilities pretty well fortified with them being underground and protected by reinforced concrete? I could be wrong, but I think I remember reading it somewhere. Plus, I think the suitcase nukes generate a small yield, do they not? Would they be able to provide significant damage to the aforementioned lines of defense. Anyway, your scenario is very interesting; Tom Clancy eat your heart out!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You leave out a possible suitcase nuke use.

Israel does use bunker busters to destroy Iran's nuclear bomb program and Iran explodes a few suitcase nukes to blame Israel for nuking them.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Hi Dooper The very minute I have put my eyes off you on this site. You start all this again.

Oh deary me. What shall we do with you. Still huffing and puffing on who should hit who. Your some man to be playing the dangerous game from your computer.

I will put you to this.

It won't be long that not only will you look hideous with this silly war mongering you will actually have nothing to live for.

Remember these words specifically. There is going to be no war and there is not going to be nukes involved. If there is your arena and people in your backing wagon will be removed. I'm well aware of what is going on behind scences. I'm also aware of Israels real role in this conflict on earth. Something tell's me that your not in touch with this point that I've just posed to you
Or maybe your just been illuminated.

But I will say this again. The more you type on ATS with war mongering the more I expose you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
The Israeli's already have significant intelligence on the targets, and have made arrangements with the surrounding nations.

The Arab nations, with the exception of Syria and portions of Lebanon, hate the Persians, and the Persians detest the Arabs. They only support the efforts of Syria and Hizb' Allah so that Iran's Muslim enemies - Jews and Arabs - can keep busy killing each other.

Only one time in Israeli history did Israel come along anticipated lines of expectation. Lebanon against Hizb' Allah. And they learned that hard lesson.

They will do something entirely unexpected.

Me? I'd use cruise missiles and RPV's. Certainly in the first strike. If the first strike is sufficient in power, then subsequent strikes are unnecessary.

But the Israelis will have to nail them right between the eyes.

The Israelis already have significant assets on the ground in Iran, and if there's anything to those supposed "suitcase" nukes, then they are already spread around the country.

If perchance a nuclear explosion occurs NEAR an Iranian nuclear facility, then it can always be claimed that Iran must have had a nuclear accident.

If multiple nuclear explosions suddenly occur in Iran, it can always be claimed that it was the resistance to the government.

After all, properly placed and detonated, who is going to be able to counter the claim?

This was some waffle to read.

I will do this and I would do that.

People are just not this stupid to read this crap. I mean just re read your post. Do you honestly think you can fool people at this stage. Who is going to do "what cock shiit in a pot"

Self awareness Dooper. Please.
You must know when to stop

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Unlike some dumbasses who shall remain unidentified, I happened to discern right off that the topic of this post happens to ask, "How will Israel do it?"

You see, in modern English language usage, a question is often posed and an answer or postulation is returned in response.

For example, I may ask you, "How are you?"

You'll probably answer, "Perpetually constipated."

See how this question/answer thing works?

The very format of ATS encourages this question/postulation/answer form of response, and while it may be unfamiliar to some backwardassed folks, it works very well here as evidenced by the thousands of ATS members and millions of threads and posts.

Untie your camel, go for a ride, get some air, and while it won't change the smell, it will give you a break from the keyboard for a few moments, and rethink your approach.

And be careful of those road apples.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Do not insult me.

Calm yourself. And grow up.
Get some fresh air and learn to respects the bounds of peace in others. War and violence wil not able to survive in this new reality that is bearing fruit. People do not respect war. People will not accept use of force to solve the world's problems. The problems will be faced by each of us at a personal level. We wil be forced to deal with our own fears and darkness more and more up to 2012. People will learn to be aware of themselves. You will be shown to take responsilibilty for what you do and create in this world. If you create negativity it will come back to you intensified. If you create positivity it will intensify also.

This ascension is forcing you take responsiblity for everything you do in reality as we all become aware of our higher selves. It's called humanity growing up.

I will make sure you will realise that, otherwise your life will cease to exist in the next 3 years. I'm saying this and it is going to be the way of it. Prepare yourself to your choosen path. I'm here telling you that this is your faith if you do not change your ways.

The old rubbish is going to be dumped. The old ways are ceasing on this world. Violents and deception is been dimmered by the new light on this world. Lies and manipulation is removed by truth and awareness. Hatred is been replaced by love and emotion.

Your ignorance and apathy is now longer capable of living the new reality.

Do sort yourself out

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

One more little thing.

If you have a comment on the thread, I would suggest you post it.

If you want to rail at me, U2U.

The fact is, there are a number of options left to the Israelis, and they already have their plan, whatever that may be.

And if you think there will be no war, then you have no sense of history. Especially with Israel.

There's always another war.

The problem Persians have is recalling the fact that they get slaughtered every single time they fight a Western nation.

Not just a butt-kicking. I mean slaughtered. By much smaller Western forces.

Ever see the Persian aircraft carrier group? No? Ever see the Persian designed and built main battle tanks? No? How about their own small arms designed and built in Iran? No?

Ever see the Persian equivalent of their own in-house designed F-15? No? Hell, they can't build the equivalent of a Fokker DVII.

OH! Those Persian nuclear subs? No?

Never mind. If it weren't for Western nations selling them weapons and systems, and then the Persians copying and modifying these systems, they'd still be using wicker shields and composite bows.

So you tell us all about Iran.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I understand Israels history far more than you could ever imagine.

Your been really foolish thinking you know it all..........

Your not the one to call the shots. You don't even know what and Why Israel was called the chosen ones back in the genisis times. Israel is not the "good guy" it is not the "bad guy"

It is the plot of land that brings balance on this world, by creating conflict and to trigger positive and negative awareness in the world.

Dooper you my friend watch to much #e on T.V..............

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Oh christ you watch to much War programmes.

I hit you you hit me, I have a sexy army gun. Seriously your old school. Way past your sell by date. Move on. Your time on this world is just getting a little embarressing to say the least.

What the hell do you represent?

Do you appreciate peace or violence?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Are you going to get back on topic, or just rant at me personally?

If you have nothing to add to the topic, then see if you can find one on something more suitable to your level of knowledge - maybe a cooking thread, or goat shaving.

I postulated a number of ways Israel can "do it."

I don't represent anything.

It was just a response.

And about that comment you made about me having maybe another three years to live?

Son, I never thought I'd live to see 22.

By 23, I was already living on borrowed time. Every day since then has been a surprise and a blessing.

So if you have something to bring, for God's sake, shut up the threats, and just do it. God, I hate blowhards.

And stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
To succeed with the mission they’ll have to do 3 things.

Special forces enter into Iran from 3 area’s:

For the Northern target via Turkey
South Western Targets Via North/west Iraq.
South Eastern Targets Via South/east Iraq.

They may even be in place already or take Positions a month before the attack.

Objective. Sabotage Stationary radar stations, Take out power stations.
Assist with laser guided bombing if needed.
Target ground missile bases – they have most likely been looking for them via satellite for months now.
If they want a suicide mission they could target Iranian fighter jet bases. Or these could get hit with missiles and or fighter jet bases.

Same time this is happening the fighter jets should be a few hundred miles from their target.-Just out of radar range with the Curtain comes down.

Long range missiles fired from Israel to nuke sites/ maybe power stations if not already targeted by Special forces or if too close to a major city and too deep into the country. By the time the Missiles hit the Jet are not too far out and they finish the job with a well lit target.

If they going to hit their Nuke sites they going to cause all our war, so they better do a good job of the Infrastructure, Including taking out transport places, fighters, missile batteries.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

I'm sure Israel can come up with something creative.

Unfortunately, I believe their 'creative' idea will mean the deaths of U.S. citizens in order to get our full support.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Are you going to get back on topic, or just rant at me personally?

If you have nothing to add to the topic, then see if you can find one on something more suitable to your level of knowledge - maybe a cooking thread, or goat shaving.

I postulated a number of ways Israel can "do it."

I don't represent anything.

It was just a response.

And about that comment you made about me having maybe another three years to live?

Son, I never thought I'd live to see 22.

By 23, I was already living on borrowed time. Every day since then has been a surprise and a blessing.

So if you have something to bring, for God's sake, shut up the threats, and just do it. God, I hate blowhards.

And stay on topic.

Oh its really ironic that you tell me to be on topic, when I pull you up on your behaviour.

You called me a dumbass and now a blowhard.

Sort it out and stop behaving like a mindless bigot. Staying on topic is stating Israel is not going to do anything. And yet again you prove to do nothing but do away with rolling your mouth.

Walk the walk
Talk the talk.

Other wise shut the # up.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Why would you even bring to a question?

War is never acceptable, just so you know common sense. It should never have to come to risk human life. It should never be the situation. One who acts with aggression has lost self control. Violence beget's violence. Hatred begets hatred. War begets war.

Love begets love, Peace begets Peace.

People need to start turning on that spark in their brains. You all have a responsilibility to play in the future of humanity.

This war mongering is going to stop. word is final

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Correction. I never called you a dumbass. I admit I DID call you a blowhard.

The dumbass comment was generic, but if in your judgment it fits you so well to the point that you ASSUME I was talking to you, then go ahead and take it. It's not like I have the word patented or anything.

If you'll permit, let me assist you in your phraseology.

It's not "walk the walk, talk the talk."

It's more like, "I see you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

See the difference? The way you did that made no sense at all, so now you can use the insult and use it correctly.

Me? You want me to "shut the # up?"

And here I am helping you with your phraseology.

Which at times is broken, lacks continuity, and in general, seems to be solely oriented toward me in less than generous terms, and not the topic of the thread.

Maybe someday we can meet. On one of those battlefields you seem to think are obsolete.

Only through war in battle can mankind purify repetitive rancid human conditions. Imagine the evil that would grow, fester, and endure were it not for these periodic, purifying actions?

Men, like gold, must be purified and tested in battle. Only after losing all hope of surviving does one appreciate the true values this life has to offer. The simple things we take for granted in our everyday lives.

I trust you'll continue to learn and not be so intolerant of things you don't seem to understand very well.

Not appearance, but substance.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Stop the bull#.

Your old egoistic ways are not fooling any one. I'm beginning to think your either brainwashed or in need of an electric shock to awaken you rather aggressivly.

Do yourself a favour.

Learn
Self awareness
Self responsibility
Self respect
Self honesty

Two evils don't make something sweet. You need to get real and stop the bull#. Violence begets violence. Your behaviour is not acceptable.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've watched you on ATS, and boy it's 2009 and its hideous the way you behave on these matters.

I trust you'll continue to learn and not be so intolerant of things you don't seem to understand very well.

Not appearance, but substance.

I trust my intuition and senses rather well.
What I would suggest to you is, Learn to try and understand yourself. Your like a child who has trantrums when he doesn't get his way. What does a child do when he doesn't get his way throws toys at someone. So rather than making futile lack of foresight judgments and pointing fingers like the naughty child who blames the kid beside him. Try and apply self judgment of yourself. Try and apply self honesty. Try and apply self responsiblity. It will work wonders on you. It may even teach you how to behave too.! It will be a great start for you. I've watched you on ATS, and boy it's 2009 and its hideous the way you behave on these matters.

Do you think throwing toys and behaving like a war monger is acceptable. Stop playing this crap and while you register that, you can try answer a direct question.

That you keep avoiding. It's nothing personal either

I await for some maturity

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Your argument is illogical.

Every nation, every border, every nationality, every culture, every people - have been determined by wars - violence.

So, your existence, your people, your culture is bad? Friend, those who fight, survive.

Those that prevail, survive, and continue.

Those who expire - don't.

It's kind of like that old saying, "Those who have the guns, make the rules. Those who don't, work for those who make the rules."

Israel knows all this. And they are the topic of the moment.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Your argument is illogical.

Every nation, every border, every nationality, every culture, every people - have been determined by wars - violence.

So, your existence, your people, your culture is bad? Friend, those who fight, survive.

Those that prevail, survive, and continue.

Those who expire - don't.

It's kind of like that old saying, "Those who have the guns, make the rules. Those who don't, work for those who make the rules."

Israel knows all this. And they are the topic of the moment.

No your inane petty absurd ineundo biased notions are illogical.

It's getting really old at this rate. My country has more muscle than you bow to me syndrome

Cut the crap now. Start respecting people like you want to be treated and you will be treated in the way you deserve.

The arrogrance is getting you nowhere. It's still proving because your in denial even still. And for someone who thinks the sun shines out his ass, you can't answer any direct question given to you.

I ask you again. I will bold it again for you.

Do you think war mongering is acceptable

I'm allergic to bull#. So don't go down that route again. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join