It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncommon Video on WTC 7 Demolition: Can There Now Be Any Doubt?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wdavidb

Before you write Judy Wood off....Could you please explain where all the concrete went and why the engines from so many firetrucks evaporated?

And then pray tell explain why so many rescuers died from cancer so quickly along with all the search dogs used?

There was some other element involved other than conventional explosives.

Concrete and steel do not evaporate as far as I know.

An inisde job yes....a high tech demonstration, but of what? And this is where it gets very strange, we still do not know exactly what happened.

Something very high end was used on 9/11, but we have no idea what it was

Wow a plethora of ignorance !

For one the engines of the fire trucks did not disappear -

Engines in fire truicks are mounted UNDER the cab or mid way on the
chassis - not like in a car in the front.

Check the pictures here

www.uwgb.edu...

The plastic grill work on front was burned away leaving a hole. The engine
is behind.

The steel did not evaporate either

Pictures of steel at scrap yard after sorting

The steel was removed from the debris pile - some was saved for analysis
or use in memorials, rest was recycled

Here is sorting area at Fresh Kills - notice pieces of mangled floor truss

Neither did the concrete - it was light weight concrete used for the floor
decking. The concrete was smashed into powder by the violence of the
collapse - much of the gray dust was made of pulverized concrete and
sheet rock

Suggest do real research - not parroting stupidity from internet...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Open and shut. I don't know how anyone could deny this evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You must have some heavy duty credentials to make statements like that, so I guess your expertise comes from a much higher level than all those PhD types and their lawyers.

But then they are actually doing something about 9/11. not just talking about it.

And by the way not all firetrucks are built like yours, some actually do have engines in the front.

And I have yet to find a firetruck with a plastic grill, so you see they are not all built the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wdavidb

I salute thee, and crown thee master of the dodgey argument!

Because you have not seen them they must not exist, and because some fire trucks are built one way the ones shown in photos claiming engines were vaporized must not be built another.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wdavidb

You must have some heavy duty credentials to make statements like that, so I guess your expertise comes from a much higher level than all those PhD types and their lawyers.

I have 22 years in the fire service - have seen hundreds if not more
fire trucks of all types

The grille work in front is not heavy duty - simply there to make it look
nice. Behind grille is radiator, engine is mounted (in many cases) under
the cab - cab is designed to tilt back to expose it for maintenance

Have been there numerous times checking belts, hose, oil

What are your credentials? Video analysis in mommy's basement?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Was it just me or am I the only one who noticed that "spark" at 0:06 and 0:45?

Any idea what that is???

[edit on 24-9-2009 by anarcissus]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anarcissus

This is the "spark" I don't know if anyone really knows what it is but it's there, and is still an open question,

aftershock-the-band.com...

Edit to add, it certainly seems to appear in front of the dust/smoke cloud at that moment, but the smoke cloud was already there and could have been some distance back from the building and so could have that spark.
Also this link,
If you look at near the end of this video at the far left in the smoke, there are four timed flashes as i've noticed, but around 9.30 one of those flashes is approximate to the flash in my pic, and you will see it is far back from the building itself.These flashes may have no connection at all to the flash in the first video, but it is something to consider.

video.aol.co.uk...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't consider it helpful when you ignore half of the evidence.

So, all the door handles that vanished off so many cars, I suppose someone simply stole them eh.

And all the half burned cars, but the paper refused to burn.

Fastest rusting cars in history but nothing worth looking at?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wdavidb

I think that is super damning as well

Has there been a good explanation yet as to why that happened?

Seriously, that is pretty messed up "eatage" through metal

[edit on 26-9-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wdavidb

Look at this

www.uwgb.edu...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

What is this link for? Is it some guy asking silly set-up questions about some pictures, then answering them himself, that's what it looks like. Does he do any tutoring? I wouldn't like to have to listen to him for too long.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

I just have to point out that just because it is a fact that the towers were CD'd does not neccesarily mean that the government was responsible, what does make them responsible is their actions immediately after the "attacks". Like the work of fiction that is the 911 Commission report, if they were not responsible it then why lie through their teeth to explain it all away?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is for TrueAmerican...
Could you please try to answer these questions:

1.- If we say that the building is collapsing. What do the windows have to look like?
Is what we see in the windows a logical effect of the collapse of the building?
2.- If the building was being blown up with explosives...
wouldn´t we see the windows BLOWING OUT???
3.- In the movies that we have seen of the collapse. Where is the BOOM of the explosives?
ALWAYS in controlled demolition, there are very loud explosions, right before, and /or during the demolition process.
Sorry but I haven´t (seen) heard any such explosions in any of the videos of any of the buildings of the WTC.
Aside of the fact that no hardware parts needed for such work were found anywhere in the wreckage of any of the buildings, IMO the biggest piece of evidence of no demolition work is the lack of clear explosions.
Not the mention of explosions by people who were there mind you. I know many people spoke of explosions here and there.
No, I mean the explosions that we have all seen in those demolition videos. Extremely loud, usually short PAU,PAU,PAU,PAU, through the foundations and strategic parts of the structure, and then starts the collapse.
NONE of the WTC buildings collapsed like that. THAT´S IMPORTANT, don´t you think???

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameslewin
I just have to point out that just because it is a fact that the towers were CD'd does not neccesarily mean that the government was responsible, what does make them responsible is their actions immediately after the "attacks".

I hate to say it but you're right. If they aren't directly responsible, which is still debatable, it does at least make them accessories to mass murder though, criminally negligent, and no less reprehensible in aiding and abetting those responsible and covering it up.
All the suspects of the controlled demolition aspect of this crime were rounded up and arrested, and appalingly sent home no questions asked by none otehr than dual citizen Chertoff. Some of them were literally caught with van loads of explosives, infiltrating US military and law enforcement facilities as 'art students', and celebrating the collapse as it happened. A few of them even turned out to be mossad and IDF explosives experts, but of course as we all know, ""Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified."
Either way, as the opium flows and the soldiers march to foreign shores to fight the terror wars, the information gathers dust as we debate semantics.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

Originally posted by Odessy
add that to the list with free fall speed and pools of molten steel. no denying it. 9/11 debunkers are just grasping for straws...
Its like when you use logic against a religious person.

Well they can't handle the truth. They are hardcore 'God Bless Americans' and if it came to light that their own government and leaders perpetrated this attack then their entire world would fall apart. So... they must fight tooth and nail to ensure it never comes to light for their own sanity. Not only is wt7 a CD but one of the best I have ever seen, as well as the towers.

Can we focus on the video and not on people believing in God? It's not relevant, there are many 9/11 debunkers that are not religious and hardcore scientists. Take your anti-God and anti-religious rants into the appropriate forums. Thank you.

Great find OP, this is clearly a CD from the other videos and even more hard to refute from this new angle, S&F!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by 317258186]

<< 9  10  11   >>

join