It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncommon Video on WTC 7 Demolition: Can There Now Be Any Doubt?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Oh MY GOD you cannot possibly believe what your saying. you are either brainwashed or a dis info agent. considering the weak and pointless excuse you offer if you are a dis info agent you are the worst in the history of dis info agents. thus i have to conclude you are a puppet of the very system that is attempting to hide the truth.

but i suppose if you believe that a bunch of hapless dimwitted muslim extremist with no flying skill and box cutters could execute such a maneuver. then it wouldnt be a stretch of the imagination to assume they also had time to plant explosives in wtc 7. you need help the kind you cant find on this forum.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Oh MY GOD you cannot possibly believe what your saying. you are either brainwashed or a dis info agent. considering the weak and pointless excuse you offer if you are a dis info agent you are the worst in the history of dis info agents. thus i have to conclude you are a puppet of the very system that is attempting to hide the truth.

but i suppose if you believe that a bunch of hapless dimwitted muslim extremist with no flying skill and box cutters could execute such a maneuver. then it wouldnt be a stretch of the imagination to assume they also had time to plant explosives in wtc 7. you need help the kind you cant find on this forum.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kresh7

Originally posted by king9072

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Every time I see that building dropping straight down like a planned demolition my blood boils. The American government did this to it's own people. That should be a clarion call to arms if ever there was one.

You make me sick! YAH RIGHT THE GOVERNMENT DID THAT!

The answer is obvious, and there's a simple reason why the official story doesn't account for it. The reason it wasn't the government, is cause NO ONE knows where the hi jackers were from 11:14pm when they left a strip club coked out, till they arrived at the airport.

That provided them 8 hours to frantically plant enough explosives to take down 3 sky scrapers. They didn't need sleep, cause they were going to die anyways, so they just waited to die.

And the reason they didn't want to mention this in the official story, is cause they didn't want to offend muslims by saying that "some", decide to sniff blow, # hookers, plant bombs, and fly planes into buildings. In that order. "Political correctness" sheesh.

Anyways, don't worry the government has it all under control. Haven't you noticed that they haven't attacked themselves again?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by king9072]

YOU are just a naive sheep...stop beliving everything the news,government etc tells you...there are SO many different things that doesnt add up on this day that it's ridicolous...where was the air fighters? where are the video recordings from pentagon? Where is the whole that should be there after a plain crashes into it? Not this so called whole that's on the photographs? Why is the twin towers the only skyskrapers that fell, when this has NEVER happend before? Why are you an idiot who don't try to research stuff like this, when your government are going out killing your own soliders and other people EVERY day in what they and the MSM calls wars? Stop being so #ing naive and wake the # up...

WOW oh WOW. the same person person who so venomously attacked me for "being on the fence" and believing every thing the media tells me and being a "sheep" is now being told the same thing. Really King, what do you believe? You were a dedicated truther when you attacked me telling ME to wake up. I'm calling you out, what side of the fence ARE you on? I don't appriciate being attacked for something only to find out that what you attacked me for you don't even believe yourself!
Edit to add link here 16th post in the thread.
I was about ready to say screw the truther movement, if thats how you treat people who are just learning about this and trying to understand. Luckily for me my curiosity got the better of me.

edit to stay on topic:The video my not help me much in understanding what really happened, but some one going out of their way to make me feel attacked by truthers sure makes me all the more curious.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by calstorm]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This shows just how much debris hit WTC 7 during the collapse but you will never find it on a Truther site.

Please explain in detail this suppossed "debris destruction" I'm suppossed to be seeing here. I'm sorry, but this is exactly what you guys claim suspicious when we show the building falling from a north point of view.

I mean come on. Show us this massive destruction and fires of WTC 7 already. It's been 8 years now. Jeez.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by TheAmused

What you are seeing is the inner collapse of the building and the windows exploding outwards...

what we are seeing is an individual so wrapped up in the delusion that the government is always right and that they never lie to the public and that they are selfless holy entities who are infallible and have no desires like greed or power. again 2 possibilities exist either dis info agent or sheep. based on your style im going to say disinfo. please enlighten me why you would participate in this facade knowing full well what your doing is wrong. do you really care nothing for your fellow humans? for shame.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
No YOU try again. This IS NYC, and that IS WTC7. 100%, no mistake about it. Thank you.

You said that in a much kinder way than I was going to

How anyone, especially someone claiming to live there and know it so well, can claim that is NOT WTC7, even going so far as to say it's not even NYC - when an idiot can see that it is... I guess this level of denial exists just because the video looks a bit too much like a demolition to be comfortable...

2. WTC 5 and 6 were destroyed and were much smaller

WTC 5 and 6 did not fall down. Your point is?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

2. WTC 5 and 6 were destroyed and were much smaller

IMO, WTC 6 was blasted outwards and left a huge 80 foot deep empty hole in the earth. We're supposed to believe that falling debris from WTC 1 excavated this hole, but it doesn't take much figuring out to realize that falling debris would leave behind a pile of debris rather than an empty hole.

I don't know how people can watch WTC 7 go down, knowing that Silverstien said 'pull it' even though there wasn't any firefighting operations to pull off of WTC 7 since 9:45 that morning, and still not understand what we're saying about controlled demolitions.
I swear someitmes I feel like Tim the Enchanter telling King Arthur, "Look at the Squibs!"

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
When you look at this video in the larger format you can really see the demolition aspect.

When European demolition experts are shown this video, they say there is no question this was brought down on purpose in a Controlled Demolition.

One Demo guy they showed it to, didn't even know there was a building seven that collapsed. He seemed very surprised.

Of coarse our local Demolition experts here in the US, have to keep there mouths shut. I wonder if they were paid off.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Of coarse our local Demolition experts here in the US, have to keep there mouths shut. I wonder if they were paid off.

Well, seeing as though anyone who speaks out is either fired, laid-off, or killed etc. Think of Jones et al who have sacrificed their careers to speak out.

Not to mention Barry from WTC 7 who mysteriously died last year.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Let you guys stew over these pics. It is quite obvious the building was rigged to come down. With the amount of sensitive information stored in that building it would be prudent to have a self destruct.

Imagine this.... Your a terrorist and you want the info in building 7, become a rookie fireman and have a friend start a fire. You now have more clearance then the fbi and the president to be in that building. You can kick them out and ransack the joint.

How do you stop that from happening? Pull it!

[edit on 18-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
interesting video,man WTC#7 was brought down by explosive charges I keep wondering about the accounts of dead bodies in the lobby and not only that what of the offices of the SEC and the other federal agencies whose records were lost.I suspect that the emergency command center for NYC was used as an ops center for 9-11.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
***snip***
I don't know how people can watch WTC 7 go down, knowing that Silverstien said 'pull it' even though there wasn't any firefighting operations to pull off of WTC 7 since 9:45 that morning, and still not understand what we're saying about controlled demolitions.
***snip***

Are there other clips of Silverstein talking about pulling?

The clip I've seen has him saying that there was a decision to pull. On Danish television it was said in conjunction with the fire fighting and implied that the fire crews were pulled out because it was too dangerous and a lost cause. There was no need to risk the lives of more American Heroes.

Are the Truthers using a situation where more lives are saved (possibly) as evidence that it was an inside job?

Truthers talk a lot about sheep. They mean those who can't see that they are right, but perhaps they really are talking about themselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I can't help but agree with the scathing refute John D. Wyndham, PhD, wrote to NIST after their report on WTC7. Arm yourself with the information in this report, folks- if the video in the OP isn't enough.

Here's an excerpt:

Physical Evidence for the Controlled Demolition of WTC 7

1. The rapid onset of collapse indicates controlled demolition. Natural collapses begin slowly as the steel deforms (but this has never before led to collapse from office fires).
2. The symmetrical, straight-down nature of the collapse. In a natural collapse, the building would tend to topple or show asymmetries.
3. The time taken by the collapse, approximately 6.5 seconds. This is almost free-fall speed and indicates little resistance, which is incomprehensible if natural. Your theory of a slower collapse within the outer frame of the building is outrageous speculation.
4. The neat, tidy debris pile, a few stories high, with adjoining buildings essentially untouched. Such a pile is the main objective and hallmark of controlled demolition.
5. The molten metal and high temperatures observed for weeks afterwards in the debris pile. Only incendiary and explosive materials, such as thermite, thermate, and nano-thermites could produce these temperatures. Particles in the dust indicate these materials.
6. The evidence of corroded steel with sulfur found by FEMA. Again, sulfur is a product of a thermate reaction.

Eye-witness Evidence for the Controlled Demolition of WTC 7

1. The testimony of Barry Jennings. Mr. Jennings timeline is crucial and unassailable. The essentials of his story were told to Eye-Witness Channel 7 News shortly after 1 pm on 9/11/01, and later elaborated on in taped interviews. BEFORE either tower fell, he was blown back, by an explosion, from the sixth floor to the eighth floor in a stairwell in WTC 7. The sixth floor landing was destroyed. Help came twice and ran away when each tower collapsed. He was in the dark for several hours. He heard explosions from that time (before 9:58 am) until he was found and led to safety around 1 pm. At that time the lobby of WTC 7 was completely destroyed. None of this could have happened because of the tower collapses. All his eye-witness evidence points to pre-demolition blasts in WTC 7.
2. The video-taped statements of various firemen and policemen before 5:20 pm on 9/11/01 to the effect that WTC 7 was “coming down” or “about to blow up.” This pre-knowledge indicates controlled demolition.
3. The video-taped statement of a witness who overheard a “count-down” for WTC 7 on a worker’s radio.
4. The many videos showing the actual collapse of WTC 7, with various evidences of controlled demolition such as a kink in the roof, exploding charges at upper stories, and so on.
5. Audible explosions heard by eye-witnesses just before and during the collapse of WTC 7.

Oh, it gets better. Much. I am generally conservative with my "MUST READs"

but guess what? This is one of them, if you want truth on WTC 7.

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

"You can lead an idiot to reason, but you can't make him think."

My quote for the day.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Need I remind you that only 3 steel framed buildings in history have fallen due to fire. WTC-1, WTC-2 and WTC-7.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

That is mostly smoke and dust. If the debris was that bad it would have left huge holes in the building which it did not. The reports state the concrete turned to dust.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
***snip***
1. The rapid onset of collapse indicates controlled demolition. Natural collapses begin slowly as the steel deforms (but this has never before led to collapse from office fires).

Bold statement that cannot be substantiated. But what can be substantiated is the fact that fierce building fires are mostly fought from outside a building because of the danger of structural collapse.

3. The time taken by the collapse, approximately 6.5 seconds. This is almost free-fall speed and indicates little resistance, which is incomprehensible if natural. Your theory of a slower collapse within the outer frame of the building is outrageous speculation.

Incomprehensible - of course.

"Slower collapse within" is outrageous speculation but blaming the government isn't?

5. The molten metal and high temperatures observed for weeks afterwards in the debris pile. Only incendiary and explosive materials, such as thermite, thermate, and nano-thermites could produce these temperatures. Particles in the dust indicate these materials.

Particles?!
Those very same particles are also present in a vast number of other materials.
Particles?!

6. The evidence of corroded steel with sulfur found by FEMA. Again, sulfur is a product of a thermate reaction.

Sulfor is used in paper, against acne, in fungucides, in amino acids (fundamental for life), in sulfur lamps, as insecticide, as salt licks, for "green" crop dusting etc. etc.

1. The testimony of Barry Jennings. Mr. Jennings timeline is crucial and unassailable. The essentials of his story were told to Eye-Witness Channel 7 News shortly after 1 pm on 9/11/01, and later elaborated on in taped interviews. BEFORE either tower fell, he was blown back, by an explosion, from the sixth floor to the eighth floor in a stairwell in WTC 7. The sixth floor landing was destroyed. Help came twice and ran away when each tower collapsed. He was in the dark for several hours. He heard explosions from that time (before 9:58 am) until he was found and led to safety around 1 pm. At that time the lobby of WTC 7 was completely destroyed. None of this could have happened because of the tower collapses. All his eye-witness evidence points to pre-demolition blasts in WTC 7.

Or perhaps it points to sheets of hardened glass exploding from heat or smoke gasses reaching critical temperature and exploding in a closed office?

2. The video-taped statements of various firemen and policemen before 5:20 pm on 9/11/01 to the effect that WTC 7 was “coming down” or “about to blow up.” This pre-knowledge indicates controlled demolition.

Or maybe it is based on experience. Most fire fighters know the consequenses of a fierce building fire.

3. The video-taped statement of a witness who overheard a “count-down” for WTC 7 on a worker’s radio.

Very likely for a clandestine demolition.

"You can lead an idiot to reason, but you can't make him think."

My quote for the day.

And my quote is this:

"Believing is seeing."

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Actually just before the building falls - YOU CAN SEE clearly on the right side a number of little explosions that go off at least half way down the building. Its within the first few seconds of the video -

somebody explain that to me please -

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join