It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncommon Video on WTC 7 Demolition: Can There Now Be Any Doubt?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm confused. People say "charges" as if some usual detonation device, then they say "nanothermite" or "superthermite". Which one is it?

I believe some sort of explosive means was used to bring down the towers. However, I'm always stuck when people use different terms to explain these explosions.

Let's see, if it was "nanothermite" would it be sprayed on? An Aerosol? A Gel?

And as far as the explosion in the video, the other video shows the windows in more of a reaction to the building falling, other than a precursor.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have watched MANY videos of 9/11 "implosions" and this video is the clearest one yet. It's as plain as day! If you watch this video and still don't question the official story of 9/11, I'm sorry, there is something wrong with you, and you'll never wake up.

This video is proof of demolition. It needs to get out.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The way I understand it, the official story is that building 7 was built on a truss system - 911research.wtc7.net... and I'd think that skeptics would say that the 'explosions' we are seeing is the force of pressure blowing windows out as the truss collapses.

But it doesn't fit, to me, why that would occur in a straight line UP well over the top of the truss, and in such a straight, linear pattern.

It looks to me like if there were a few explosions on opposite sides, over those trusses, like shown here, that then led the trusses to fail.

This one actually looks like it could be modeled more easily and more importantly, more definitively, than some of the other ones.

There's a ton of software already out there to calculate trusses/weight. Beams not so much, but truss design software is more advanced and calculates all that weight and stuff automatically without any designer having to size beams ect. I ONLY know that to be true in houses and smaller buildings with multiple floors. It has to be a simpler geometrical calculation, I'd think.

Just eyeballing it, doesn't that line of pre-fall "BOOMS" look like they'd be over splices in those trusses?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Manwin

I guess I'll never wake up then.

I think its possible, but this video doesn't tell me anything. I've never seen a demolition before, and I have never seen an airplane crash into a building before. I have watched it over and over and I just can't tell.
You guys have me pretty much convinced that a plane didn't hit the pentagon, but they could have taken advantage of the WTC's, which of course that would mean they had previous knowledge, but it still looks to me that those planes could have brought down the towers.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So at what point will something be done to bring these criminals to justice?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The thing that gets me about WTC7 collapse as well is that for one, the wind on that day was blowing in the other direction away from WTC7 so no fire or spark could hit it and the other thing that i find far to fishy as well is the fact that there was an awful lot of gold was kept underneath WTC7 and ya never heard anything about where all that gold went either!!

link   
reply to post by hadriana

Surely the point here is that NOTHING HIT WT7. So what caused it to collapse if not demolition charges?

link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I've read that Marvin Bush, cousin of GW Bush, was in charge of providing security at WTC. Here is a link

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I love that this has been brought to light, i've been saying for years that it was the US governement because just look at the FBI/CIA/Secret Services building collapsing hours after the twin towers ... funny thing though is that as i'm from the UK no one EVER knows about WTC7 ... very well covered up by all accounts but obviously not well enough that even some of us europeans can see that your own government attacked your country and for those of you that think that the leaders of your country would NEVER do anything like that ... don't be fools, leaders have been scaring their people for thousands of years into going to war, etc and i'm sad to say that after thousands of years some are still to blind to see whats going on right in front of there faces!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Mambo

Yep i think people who are attracted to politics and leading others are largely all alike trying to exploit a niche in which to live.Its just we the sheep over centuries of living in communities have gradually become bio engineered into believing they are here for us,which species is ever here for another creature,none,now and again you do get humans who really do live to help others and its the same in politics but the majority are nothing but vampires in it for their own agendas nothing more

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I'm confused. People say "charges" as if some usual detonation device, then they say "nanothermite" or "superthermite". Which one is it?

I believe some sort of explosive means was used to bring down the towers. However, I'm always stuck when people use different terms to explain these explosions.

Let's see, if it was "nanothermite" would it be sprayed on? An Aerosol? A Gel?

Nanoscale Chemestry Yeilds Better Explosives

Energetic nanocomposites have a fuel component and an oxidizer component mixed together. One example is a gel made of an oxidizer with a fuel embedded in the pores of the gel. In one such material (termed a thermite pyrotechnic), iron oxide gel reacts with metallic aluminum particles to release an enormous amount of heat. "These reactions typically produce temperatures in excess of 3,500 degrees Celsius," says Simpson. Such thermites have traditionally been produced by mixing fine powders of metal oxides and metal fuels. "Conventionally, mixing these fine powders can result in an extreme fire hazard. Sol-gel methods can reduce that hazard while dispersing extremely small particles in a uniform way not possible through normal processing methods,"
source

And as far as the explosion in the video, the other video shows the windows in more of a reaction to the building falling, other than a precursor.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

THESE are the questions that should have been answered in the NIST 'HYPOTHESIS'...

BUT, the scientists that were charged to find out HOW and WHY, three buildings had total global collapse...
NOT to find out how 'ONLY FIRE' could have done it

Think about it...since WHEN, do SCIENTISTS, PICK and CHOOSE...ignoring FACTS in lieu of another agenda

WHY would they NOT test for explosives and accelerants, when EVERY other investigator in this country HAS to do it as a MANDATORY step in PROCEDURE in crimes involving fire according to NFPA 921... "Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations". The national fire code published by The National Fire Protection Association, is the standard for fire and explosion investigations.

It clearly states that if there is a crime scene that involves fire, tests must be conducted to determine whether residues from any pyrotechnic or incendiary material can be found.

how does ONE persons 'opinion', negate this step?

7 IS the smoking gun of 9-11.....it slaps you in the face it is SO obvious

as soon as the kink is formed, the HVAC, 'other' Penthouse, roof, facade, within 0.5 seconds from each other, have free fall ACCELERATION for 100+ft. ALL support was INSTANTLY taken away, AS WE SEE by the EVEN decent
If there was a progression from east to west
WE WOULD SEE IT...the roof WILL NOT support itself while columns fail below it. the facade is a non supporting structure, and IS attached to the perimeter columns it will not stand while the columns fail behind it.

You can not remove support, and have, what is 'being supported', MAGICALLY hanging, waiting for the 'all-clear' to EVENLY fall with ACCELERATION

falling ONLY from office combustibles...from fire WE CANT SEE from the windows....EVENLY brought down the ENTIRE structure at a rate you can ONLY achieve if there is a CLEAR path to do so...that is the ONLY way an object can accelerate

[NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

[NCSTAR1A-3.2]
"The fires were fed by ordinary office combustibles"

[NCSTAR1A 3.6]"constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was 32f/s^2,(9.8m/s^2), equivalent to the acceleration of gravity.
This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories or 32 meters,(105ft.), the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s.

oh and BTW for ANY of you who like "phases"

free fall ACCELERATION is NOT a "phase" to which you can AVERAGE out free fall, like NIST tries to do

free fall ACCELERATION is an EVENT all itself...it CAN'T be averaged out to SLOW it down

no video or pics show ANY kind of 'total global causing inferno'..ANYWHERE to support the NIST HYPOTHESIS...not even in the NIST report itself...they could NOT find ANYTHING to back up their HYPOTHESIS....so they DREW illustrations to push their theory

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LV426
The thing that gets me about WTC7 collapse as well is that for one, the wind on that day was blowing in the other direction away from WTC7 so no fire or spark could hit it and the other thing that i find far to fishy as well is the fact that there was an awful lot of gold was kept underneath WTC7 and ya never heard anything about where all that gold went either!!

yes, it was blowing from 7 TOWARD the towers, going over and around bld. 7 which creates a 'chimney effect', the wind going around the sides, is causing the smoke and dust to swirl around and go towards 7 from the debris field and putting it close to the building, the wind that is going over the building, creates an updraft that pulls up the dust and smoke directly up from that side of the building

this is a common effect and I have seen it many times before...'specially in dusty areas

not ALL of the smoke is from the debris field, but a lot of it is

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeswilldeceive

I couldn't agree more

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There is so much evidence, that anyone who believes
the official story is either uninformed or in on it.

Pull it.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The facts and proof are undeniable at this stage. 9/11 was indeed an inside job by the enemy within. Why that is not understandable by the sheep is beyond comprehension with these facts.

9/11 was America's Reichstag Fire. The Swine Flu that coming is man-made. The wars that followed 9/11 were to weaken America's military, plunder our economy, and pass draconian laws. Need proof? Just look at Obama and his gang. Look at what is going on in Massachusetts. 9/11 was the past. There is nothing that can be done about that right now with a completely corrupt government. Corrupt top to bottom and side to side.

Our focus now, as I see by this board which has done a TREMENDOUS job, in connecting dots ahead of events and calling TPTB to floor. By us knowing their evil plans it buys us time. We need to stay out in front of H1N1 and make sure everyone tells everyone they know it is fake and is designed to kill people who take, and to also round up people that are onto the TPTB. They are getting a 2fer. We will not allow it to happen.

Let me be clear. Freedom is not just knowing...it is doing. And by doing I mean sometimes you have to make the ultimate sacrifice. There are some of us here that will have to lay our lives down for the greater good of a better mankind...and trust me, God knows, and for that you will be rewarded, and evil will spend infinity in the realms of darkness and damnation.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This video adds yet more evidence that it was an inside job. To believe the collapse was caused by the two small fires is ridiculous. If two small fires could really bring down a huge building like that then there would be similar collapses happening somewhere in the world almost daily! I don't recall seeing any on the news...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

The nano thermate is very reactive.Ya don't need nitroglicerine to get an explosion,hell even flour will explosively level a building.All that is required is enough oxygen to support the chemical reaction.This,incidentally,is why those dark smoke clouds could not have come from a truly HOT fire,as fires go.A hot fire,hot enough to hot work steel,has a clean fire with little smoke.In the nano thermate the O2 is supplied by the iron oxide component,and that must be in the correct proportion.

No if's ands or buts,really.

It's not up to us to show exactly how it was done(application methods,access times,etc)we're not the perps.All we have shown is the way they say it happened is not possible,so now a real murder investigation is called for.Not with that NIST hotspot denier-liar(story on fire),either.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
WOW only a 1 or 2 debunkers.......very interesting where are you guys? We really want to see what you have to say about this video..

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Don't worry, soon all of mankind will be on trial,
and the truth will come out.

That's why they are quivering in their boots.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
WOW only a 1 or 2 debunkers.......very interesting where are you guys? We really want to see what you have to say about this video..

Oh they're thinking of something. You can't have one without the other.

The 'smart guys' (no insult to anyone's intellect there), you know, the ones with the thirteen-inch replies, probably just aren't online at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join