It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncommon Video on WTC 7 Demolition: Can There Now Be Any Doubt?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocomeon!
reply to post by WalterRatlos

Do you really believe that people who learnt to fly planes expertly, who were able to navigate over US airspace, somehow avoid fighter cover, pin point the towers and hit them both almost square on. The same people who were able to plan, fund and execute this perfectly performed attack, who were also able to build the numbers 911 into the propaganda equation. Do you really think these same people wouldn't have thought about the optimum time to hit their target? It's not secret information that the best time to get people in an office is morning, probably 10-12, any morning. I just can't see people with this kind of precision not waiting two more hours to kill as many as they can when they can. Sorry!

I doubt a high body count was ever the intent. This would turn world sympathies against Al Qaeda and toward us. If anything the timing was perfect, something that everyone would notice but only kill as many as absolutely necessary.
BTW having been an Avionics Tech and a Line Division Plane Captain in the Navy on F-4 Phantoms, and having been behind the controls of a Cessna a few times, I can attest that the only thing particularly hard about flying a plane is landing it. A person of reasonable intelligence having trained for a year to fly a specific type aircraft should have had no problem at the task.

I posted on page 4 on 9/18 @11:07 a pretty solid point about the comparison between the JL Hudson bldg and 9/11. Any replies?

Something further.... you know most CT arguments just look for possible holes in the official story. You know if their theory were published and held to the same light how many holes it would have?

Bldg 7: NYFD Bldg Engineers set up a transit- you know what that is? Long before the collapse and sighted it up and saw a bulge and some lean to it. They knew it was in trouble then. How come that is never addressed?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
add that to the list with free fall speed and pools of molten steel. no denying it. 9/11 debunkers are just grasping for straws...
Its like when you use logic against a religious person.

Is it now? I think you'll find a majority of the truth movement is "religious". The fact you even swept them under the rug like that is illogical. Other than that I agree wt7 is and always will be symbolic of the one standout among the many unanswered questions of that tragic day, that needs no further explaining. To say this wasn't a CD especially without a better explanation than what we have all heard as "The Official Alibi" is to be begging to have a building that size fall on your head before they finally wake up and smell the cordite, err, I mean coffee.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You know, I don't really understand why the WTC7 issue is still a debate. Has it been demolished or was it some other reason? Silverstein knows the answer...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that WTC7 was the place that the attacks on 9/11 were planned? I quite like that theory as it does explain why it was mysteriously demolished that day ...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

in controled demolitions, as stated already, the buildings are dismantled a bit and for control measures, the beams are wrapped so that debrie is contained more. since they just rigged explosives to the building without such containment you will get outside explosions. If you need a better understanding. check out Mythbusters video on this. am sure it is on youtube.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTrain

BigTrain: Sorry you feel that way. I am sure the govt loves people like you who dont care anymore about what happened. and I am sure when marital law is introduced, and you have the military posted thruout your city will you then think: why did I close my eyes to all this. About 9-11: this was used as an excuse to invade another country under false information. This country: Iraq now has another problem as well as the US troops, DU radiation from the bombs used. 9- 11 was also used by the US govt to pass hidden bills, to take away your rights, allow the govts right to call martial law. Just keep your head in the sand.. that is what the govt wants you to do. If you dont believe anything posted here then why bother wasting your time to post? that is time you will never get back . Meanwhile, I can get information here and other sites that I will NEVER get from mainstream media. decide for myself what I want to believe and go from there. If there were not certain people on this site that research and post here.. I would probably never hear about it or have to go thru hours of deciphering the govts propaganda. I am guessing that over the past 6 years, you still have a closed mind, so why bother come here. GO coach a team of kids, go to the park and walk ur dog. And when the time comes, you will be like millions of people, who never saw it coming.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
WOW - truly Amazing! The whole 9-11 story stinks - but saying that - we will never know the real truth! There is no doubt that all persons involved except the masterminds have all been sent to see their makers. Nice post!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How many people died in the WTC 7 collapse?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's too late now, but if the truth movement had acknowledged that, yes, Bin Laden is responsible for the attack, so now let's find out how he got those explosives into the buildings. We could have finessed our way into discovering the truth

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As much as I believe our government to be quite capable of creating 9/11, I can't accept these videos as un-enhanced until they are verified by an expert. It's just too easy these days to doctor images with a computer. The first one does indeed look like a controlled implosion done on purpose, but it strikes me as odd that this video is just now surfacing. So many years later. After plenty of time to tweak it extensively. The second video of the workmen saying another building will be coming down IMHO looks like they are demolition guys doing their work on some building somewhere on some date - no evidence at all they are talking about the twin towers. Then suddenly the video jumps to the news report. I don't buy the second video at all. The first is fascinating, but as I am no expert and suspicious of its showing up this late, I have no idea if it has been tampered with. I hope it will be given to an expert to validate that it is in its original state.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
not debunking the footage but i would like to see a schematic of the building before i commit myself further. looking at that footage i bet you would find stairways in that area of the building.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

A few points I would like to have cleared up:
1.- If we say that the building is collapsing. What do the windows have to look like?
Is what we see in the windows a logical effect of the collapse of the building?
2.- If the building was being blown up with explosives...
wouldn´t we see the windows BLOWING OUT???
3.- In the movies that we have seen of the collapse. Where is the BOOM of the explosives?
Always...let me say again, ALWAYS in controlled demolition, there are very loud explosions, right before, and /or during the demolition process.
Sorry but I haven´t (seen) heard any such explosions in any of the videos of any of the buildings of the WTC.
Aside of the fact that no hardware parts needed for such work was found anywhere in the wreckage of any of the buildings, IMO the biggest piece of evidence of no demolition work is the lack of clear explosions.
Not the mention of explosions by people who were there mind you. I know many people spoke of explosions here and there.
No, I mean the explosions that we have all seen in those demolition videos. Extremely loud, usually short PAU,PAU,PAU,PAU, through the foundations and strategic parts of the structure, and then starts the collapse.
NONE of the WTC buildings collapsed like that. THAT´S IMPORTANT, don´t you think???

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Hi Rush, this is David Chandler's take on the explosions,

It's worth a listen and a look, and make your own mindset from it.

www.youtube.com...=111

Even if you do not have any fixed opinions about 9/11, all three buildings that collapsed have at least two things in common. They all did come down in virtually their own footprint, not perfectly, but then this was an act of evil from wherever, so any demolition rules are not needed in their entirety. The second thing is the "White" dust, generated by all three and generally accepted to be mostly, Concrete, Plaster and most likely a fair bit of Asbestos.
This is a link to a more recent interview with Neils Harrit a professor
at Copenhagen University...I think he still has his job there!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This video leaves no room for doubt.
Couple this with BBC broadcasting that building 7 had collapsed about half an hour before the building went down, with building 7 perfectly framed behind the reporter.
They must think we're all Bozos on this bus.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by prizim

Maybe a good question would be;"How many operatives who helped pull
9-11 off died to keep the lid on?"
This certainly seems to be one of the most hamfisted attempts at false flag ops ever.
Who was runnin this F.U.B.A.R. operation the Three Stooges?
Nah...they'd have thought it out better.
Let's see, it was supposedly done by Arab terrorists, who couldn't fly a kite, even though there were no Arabs on any of the 9-11 kamikazi flights, they were here on Saudie passports, so we attack Iraq.
Yeah, that makes sense.
Just like the blame Osama deal.
The first live interview with Osama Bin Ladin he said that what happened in New York City was terrible, and extended his sympathies.
After a quick tune-up, in his next interview he copped to the whole deal, but wasn't too clear on how he was supposed to have done it, so they had to get a stand in Bin, with better acting abilities.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks Smurfy. Saw the video about Chandler and the other one about the danish professor.
Please read also my previous post on this thread
I would insist on the questions that I posted before, which haven´t been addressed.
Also, I find RKOwens addresses these issues very well in his video.
You can check it here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Before you write Judy Wood off....Could you please explain where all the concrete went and why the engines from so many firetrucks evaporated?

And then pray tell explain why so many rescuers died from cancer so quickly along with all the search dogs used?

There was some other element involved other than conventional explosives.

Concrete and steel do not evaporate as far as I know.

An inisde job yes....a high tech demonstration, but of what? And this is where it gets very strange, we still do not know exactly what happened.

Something very high end was used on 9/11, but we have no idea what it was.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by wdavidb]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

So how come your video clearly shows the central pillars standing,as you would expect in an actual pancake type collapse,but in reality these beams were not?Why were they actually vaporised and cut?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Writer & Director Dylan Avery and Producer Korey Rowe answer a few questions after the world premiere screening of "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup" at the 9/11 film festival on September 9, 2009 at the Grand Lake Theater in Oakland CA. Check out this video of it all! www.youtube.com...

For more Info go to www.loosechange911.com

Please check out and join Loose Change on other social networking sites:

Facebook: www.facebook.com...

Twitter: twitter.com...

MySpace: www.myspace.com...

Youtube: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by rush969

So how come your video clearly shows the central pillars standing,as you would expect in an actual pancake type collapse,but in reality these beams were not?Why were they actually vaporised and cut?

1.- Yes the pillars are standing through the final part of the collapse.
Which by the way is one of the GREAT arguments against CD, since those pillars would have to be dealt with in the early stage of CD and not be standing and collapse at the end.
"But in reality these beams were not?" Where not what? Standing?
Was that an illusion?
As for what you say about vaporised and cut. What are you talking about?
Care to explain?
And also:
Why do you not adress any of the other arguments against CD?

[edit on 23-9-2009 by rush969]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join