It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncommon Video on WTC 7 Demolition: Can There Now Be Any Doubt?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'd like to know what the American people and the rest of the world's governments would do if it was proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that this was a controlled demolition? Do you think people would take to the streets in their thousands/millions?

Do you think the army/police would stand back and let the people string up those responsible?

I'm not so sure that anything would actually happen - I think there would be a lot of 'I'm gonna grab my gun' chat but short of a few (violent) protests nothing would change.

If Dick 'So?' Cheney and cronies stood up and said "Yeah we did it...so?" do you think that would be enough to get everyone out on the streets demanding justice and would they get it? I'm really not so sure..sadly I feel that freedom is an illusion.

It feels to me that no matter how convincing the evidence that is presented that it simply won't change a thing..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
I'd like to know what the American people and the rest of the world's governments would do if it was proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that this was a controlled demolition? Do you think people would take to the streets in their thousands/millions?

Do you think the army/police would stand back and let the people string up those responsible?

I'm not so sure that anything would actually happen - I think there would be a lot of 'I'm gonna grab my gun' chat but short of a few (violent) protests nothing would change.

If Dick 'So?' Cheney and cronies stood up and said "Yeah we did it...so?" do you think that would be enough to get everyone out on the streets demanding justice and would they get it? I'm really not so sure..sadly I feel that freedom is an illusion.

It feels to me that no matter how convincing the evidence that is presented that it simply won't change a thing..

You are right, freedom is an illusion. I was told that a long time ago and thought it a silly statement, I know differently now. At least knowing that makes you a little bit more er, freer.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by smurfy

Joey Canoli, are you trying to deceive here?

No, the rest of your post was gibberish, and I honestly couldn't tell what you were trying to say.

At any rate, my point stands. The NIST report on 7 states that the building's Achille's heel was when col 79 buckled around floor 13. That confirms your observation that the structure was weakened, or whatever you said, down low.

I'm pointing out, that in this case, your observation is correct.

Give yourself a cookie........
Hi Joey,
Actually is wasn't the Gibberish language, it was English,(I can't speak Gibberish) Anyway thanks for ignoring the rest of my original post, I look forward to you doing it again and again.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thanks for posting that video. They knew the building was going to "blow up". Jeeesh. I am having trouble seeing any other reason now for WTC 7 to collapse except controlled demolition. How else could it have happened? Looking for another point of view for me to research.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Hi Amazing,
One way to start is to look at early NIST's progress reports on all the buildings,

wtc.nist.gov... That one will take awhile.

Here is a link to the Brainiac video on Thermite,(must be different stuff than they used on the recent National Geographic docu) ?
www.videosift.com...

[edit on 19-9-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Every time I see that building dropping straight down like a planned demolition my blood boils. The American government did this to it's own people. That should be a clarion call to arms if ever there was one.

HOLD ON before you get on your high horse and gallop away to the white house, perhaps you should realize this isn't our entire governments work. There is no "American" government, only the government of the USA, you're forgetting about South America and parts of Canada as being included in the Americas.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA

Of course it will, violence is never looked upon as being rational or ideal in this world. If you want to be a violent lunatic, then go to South America or Africa. If you want respect, then earn it with evidence presented in an intelligent manner. Fight at their own game, using your mind and reasoning abilities to rational with the populous and spread information rather than getting yourselves killed or arrested and tortured. The system isn't there's.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The plane that went down in Pennsylvania was supposed to strike WTC7. Almost every operation has a mess-up, and this video shows it.

- sarw

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There are no "debunkers" because we have all moved on with our lives. Whats the point in sitting behind my screen, trying to convince others that their "theories" are false. Show me actual proof, show me security video of somebody planting explosives. Show me interior building video of explosions. You have nothing but exterior video. You use puffs of smoke to claim they are "squibs". You have no video of somebody purchasing tnt, or demo cord. You dont even have evidence that compares to the timothy McVeigh bombing. You have no rental truck, you have no receipt of purchase. You have NOTHING but dreams and talk.

I have been an occasional viewer of these boards for about 6 years, and all this time, I see the same exact people STILL HERE. My god people, don't you have a family to feed, or a job to go to??

This is the same garbage as JFK. Its been 45 yrs, and those people still haven't "proven" anything and never will. They have devoted their ENTIRE lives for what? Seriously?

Here's some advise, unless you find something truly earth-shattering, then hang up the amateur FBI badge and go do something with your lives. Go get a degree, go coach a HS football team, or start a family, because sooner or later, you'll wake-up, realize your 65 yrs old and be like, damn, what a waste.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTrain

And let MURDERERS go scott free!?!
Thanks for your concern.
Squibs are not puffs of smoke,BTW,there were large pieces hurled with the smoke.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
sorry to go a little off topic but this has to be addressed as it was brought up...

Originally posted by BigTrain
You dont even have evidence that compares to the timothy McVeigh bombing. You have no rental truck, you have no receipt of purchase.

That's actually a pretty huge conspiracy too... There were bombs inside that building too. It was all over the news that there was an unexploded bomb inside the building, and then it was never talked about again. Plus there was the other guy that was with McVeigh that they never bothered trying to pursue. And the fact that the rider bomb would have left a much larger crater in the ground had it been the sole cause, and the building across the street was pretty much unscathed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
That doesn't look like a line of explosives going off. You also say the roof collapsed in and that is indicative of a CD. Well, if the roof caved in first, wouldn't that mean structural support was lost and the building began collapsing from the inside? So then wouldn't the 'line of explosives' be merely dust being ejected out of the windows as the air pressure from the collapsing internal structure built up?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
That doesn't look like a line of explosives going off. You also say the roof collapsed in and that is indicative of a CD. Well, if the roof caved in first, wouldn't that mean structural support was lost and the building began collapsing from the inside? So then wouldn't the 'line of explosives' be merely dust being ejected out of the windows as the air pressure from the collapsing internal structure built up?

It doesn't have to look like a line of explosives going off. You know as well as I that McGyver and his friends have access to knowledge far superiour to ours and that explosives now can be made to be silent and with next to no expanding fireball.
What we use now is called Deconstructural Nano Thermite. It leaves traces of particles which look like common place particles, but for the discerning and dedicaded investigator it tells a different story.

You might think I'm making this up, but I have a University Degree in Deconstructural Nano Thermite and it is brand new (just got it of the internet last week), so I am fully up to speed on the latest military grade DNT.
You can call me Doctor Dane

As for air pressure - it has been proven again and again that the fire consumed all the air in the building. The collapse was therefore done in complete vacuum and there would be no dust plumes.
This also fully explains the freefall speed.

Your scientific approach is exactly what we don't need in this discussion. What you need is a degree - then we'll continue this debate.

You can get a degree here: two for the price of one

Just noticed: I'm on a Foe list.
So there IS a God.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigTrain
There are no "debunkers" because we have all moved on with our lives. Whats the point in sitting behind my screen, trying to convince others that their "theories" are false. Show me actual proof, show me security video of somebody planting explosives. Show me interior building video of explosions. You have nothing but exterior video. You use puffs of smoke to claim they are "squibs". You have no video of somebody purchasing tnt, or demo cord. You dont even have evidence that compares to the timothy McVeigh bombing. You have no rental truck, you have no receipt of purchase. You have NOTHING but dreams and talk.

***snip***

There are some debunkers.

I for one find it interesting when a debunker tosses in a titbit of common physics and it promptly gets ignored. Or sometimes receive a barrage of abuse because he/she is soo stupid and btw. "you know nothing because you don't live in the US."

It is fun to see the sheep being led around by some pseudo science people out of their depths. And when we apply the all too welknown "well I say this - prove me wrong" it becomes more interesting - and scary.

To think that some high chair paranoic can come up with the most outrageous claims and then demand that I rebutt with scientific proof that they promptly dismiss because I'm no scientist in this particular field.

To me it is one big psycological playground and I learn an awful lot about group dynamics and especially about how to manipulate people.

And it's fun as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Tasteless, lacking substance, and just subtle enough to pass for a post here, but no less insulting and hardly convincing.
I wonder though if you can explain what might cause WTC 7 to fall symmetrically in 6.5 seconds without insulting anyone or trying to rely on the tired old tactics of insinuating that we have some mental illness, that is, unless you're qualified to make a legitmate mental health diagnosis based on what someone writes on a forum as it would seem to me that amounts to little more than bullying... you know what Frued said about bullies right?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

Tasteless, lacking substance, and just subtle enough to pass for a post here, but no less insulting and hardly convincing.

Of course it is so much more substantial to ignore the facts put forward by some and hail the "I've seen the video and I can't believe it wasn't a CD".

I'm sorry if you find it insulting. It was merely meant as a way to describe the way some posts are percieved.
What I find interesting is that the Truthers are all over arguments against their conviction and they rarely dispute claims that introduces another highly improbable argument. Those latter clames are remembered as well and end up being quoted.

The "I think - prove me wrong" gets tiresome after a while as it it used to lend credence to the oddest claims (is this subtle enough?).

I wonder though if you can explain what might cause WTC 7 to fall symmetrically in 6.5 seconds ***snip***

Structural damage to inside structure. Outer walls are tied into floors and as inner structure collapses the outer walls are pulled inwards or fall vertically because of inward pull.

If one, on the other hand, look at CD as a whole, the main part of the whole process is to take down the inner structure MOMENTS before the walls are destroyed at the base. This to ENSURE that the fall is neatly done. CD also relies on the fact that the outer walls are tied into the deck structure.

WTC7 is just an example of the result when the right conditions are present.

CD is done so that the right conditions are ALWAYS present, but that does not exclude them to be there by chance (or luck).

I'm all for the original suspecion that the Bush administration might have had a finger where it shouldn't have been.
Gods knows that most of the civilized world saw Bus Junior as a disgrace and we all wondered how the blazes he ever got into office.
Where I can strech my beliefs towards a number of people being ignorant and ignoring signs of an eminent attack or even deliberately failing to report those facts, I find it highly unlikely that it goes further than that.

While someone might have allowed the attack to happen for political gain and as an excuse to start another war, it would have been because "they" didn't know how bad it would get.

But an inside job with demolition and explosives - I think not. And I have seen no evidence to that fact.
Plenty of evidence for incompetence though.

you know what Frued said about bullies right?

I'm Jung at heart, so Freud isn't exactly what I read most.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
It is quite obvious the building was rigged to come down. With the amount of sensitive information stored in that building it would be prudent to have a self destruct.

Imagine this.... Your a terrorist and you want the info in building 7, become a rookie fireman and have a friend start a fire. You now have more clearance then the fbi and the president to be in that building. You can kick them out and ransack the joint.

How do you stop that from happening? Pull it!

[edit on 18-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

I said the above earlier and stand by it.

What do you guys think of the last paragraph?

"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread502498/pg1&mem=CaptainAmerica2012"

[edit on 20-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Obviously you dont understand security clearances and how they deal with fires. If it was that easy, every single CIA, FBI, NSA, and other facility would be ripe with fires all the time, with all their information stolen.

High security facilities have their own fire personel, they are people who work in the facility with a security clearance that are trained firemen as a secondary job.

So no, a rookie fireman isnt going to have a "buddy" start a fire and ransack the joint, sheez.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
FYI. I tried posting comments to YouTube videos on 7 7 Ripple Effect and others to do with 911. When I post my comment "awaiting comment approval" comes up, and it never gets posted. I tried posting to inocuous sites like Baking Bread etc, and my posting gets on right away. Anyone experiencing this?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

So now the entire thing comes down to some rookie fireman getting in starting fires and destroying all the evidence AFTER terrorists hijack 4 planes and crash 3 into buildings? That sounds like a bad GI joe cartoon from the 80's

"Zartan, you will disguise yourself as a FDNY and we will strike..COOOOBRRRAAA!!!!"

Man, you are really really reaching now. Do you really think that 'they' would let out videos that showed anything. That is the problem with a conspiracy theory...too many holes and must haves...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join