It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncommon Video on WTC 7 Demolition: Can There Now Be Any Doubt?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+93 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If this doesn't show proof of the demolition that was WTC 7, I don't know what does! Clearly you can see in this more recently released video a line of demo charges going off vertically on the right middle of the building. Note the charges start going off and only then does the building start to collapse with them. And I say this to any who will insist that the "structural failure" caused these effects. Nuh uh, no way in hell.

Something went off inside that building, in a line, just like demo charges!

END OF STORY, closer to the end for the perpetrators!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

WOW!!!! That is undeniable...period! Great find, True, once again I will be sharing with everyone.

I can't wait to see the debunk boys try to have a crack at this one.

Seriously though, this video needs to get out to everyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm not so sure. It could have been that the whole structure gave way on every level in the same place at the same time...it's not entirely improbably.

Only kidding...of course it was a CD. One of the cleanest ones I've ever seen too. I think these controlled demolition companies could learn a thing or two from the US government!!

I love the way that someone has put in their comments, "...it was a raging inferno!" and in the video you can't even see a single flame anywhere!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have now analyzed that video in slow motion with a video editor, frame by frame. And I can say beyond the shadow of doubt that these charges go off BEFORE the building starts to fall. And in a few frames later you can even see something get ejected from the building near the top.

You see, in this one the pancaking theory cannot fly.

I will also point out that while that line of explosives is going off, watch how also on the other side a thick smoke develops in roughly the same shape. That was probably from a line of explosives closer to the other side of building we cannot see!

EDIT IMPORTANT: I have to say THAT IS ONLY FROM THAT ANGLE. In another video I posted below, the building clearly DOES begin falling before we see these "squibs." But either way, I still believe this is evidence of internal explosions.

[edit on Fri Sep 18th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Every time I see that building dropping straight down like a planned demolition my blood boils. The American government did this to it's own people. That should be a clarion call to arms if ever there was one.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi, WTC-7 convinced !

Here is another similar point-of-view:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So, if WTC 7 was pre-wired for demolition then it stands to reason...........

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
the way the entire roof goes concave and then she goes down, absolutely a CD. You will not find a single demolitions expert say otherwise either.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Every time I see that building dropping straight down like a planned demolition my blood boils. The American government did this to it's own people. That should be a clarion call to arms if ever there was one.

You make me sick! YAH RIGHT THE GOVERNMENT DID THAT!

The answer is obvious, and there's a simple reason why the official story doesn't account for it. The reason it wasn't the government, is cause NO ONE knows where the hi jackers were from 11:14pm when they left a strip club coked out, till they arrived at the airport.

That provided them 8 hours to frantically plant enough explosives to take down 3 sky scrapers. They didn't need sleep, cause they were going to die anyways, so they just waited to die.

And the reason they didn't want to mention this in the official story, is cause they didn't want to offend muslims by saying that "some", decide to sniff blow, # hookers, plant bombs, and fly planes into buildings. In that order. "Political correctness" sheesh.

Anyways, don't worry the government has it all under control. Haven't you noticed that they haven't attacked themselves again?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hehe, this is just to keep you all distracted while I work on another bombshell I have discovered!
Seriously, I have!

Stay tuned, and no it has nothing to do with this. Hey, I can build up my stories too, just like Alex! Except, in the spirit of ATS, you will not be disappointed!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
no debunkers yet? strange....... would love to see what they have 2 say..

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I have now analyzed that video in slow motion with a video editor, frame by frame. And I can say beyond the shadow of doubt that these charges go off BEFORE the building starts to fall. And in a few frames later you can even see something get ejected from the building near the top.

You see, in this one the pancaking theory cannot fly.

I will also point out that while that line of explosives is going off, watch how also on the other side a thick smoke develops in roughly the same shape. That was probably from a line of explosives closer to the other side of building we cannot see!

[edit on Thu Sep 17th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

Can you post a version with a dramatically reduced frame rate please?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Great stuff, will d/l later and run it through VD

A picture to accompany your thread......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b91b8dfb392.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by king9072

I will do it later today if no one else has

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Sorry, King, others can tend to that for the moment. Right now I am working on something very important.

I knew about this video here in the OP for a while- found it in searches sometime ago, but got distracted on other stuff. Wanted to post a long while ago, and only now have I finally found it again. I think it's from around November, 2008. No other word I have seen on the videographer of this, so we don't know who it is.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I know that I know very little about the science of it all, but I'm just not seeing it the way you guys are. Those explosion to me look like the are from the collapsing of the other side of the building. They looked more like the building was being sucked into its self than being blown apart.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
...looked more like the building was being sucked into its self than being blown apart.

That is EXACTLY what **controled** demolition is ! ! !

Using explosives, to make the building "implode" on its foot print,
without damage to other buildings around. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

You make me sick! YAH RIGHT THE GOVERNMENT DID THAT!

The answer is obvious, and there's a simple reason why the official story doesn't account for it. The reason it wasn't the government, is cause NO ONE knows where the hi jackers were from 11:14pm when they left a strip club coked out, till they arrived at the airport.

That provided them 8 hours to frantically plant enough explosives to take down 3 sky scrapers. They didn't need sleep, cause they were going to die anyways, so they just waited to die.

And the reason they didn't want to mention this in the official story, is cause they didn't want to offend muslims by saying that "some", decide to sniff blow, # hookers, plant bombs, and fly planes into buildings. In that order. "Political correctness" sheesh.

Anyways, don't worry the government has it all under control. Haven't you noticed that they haven't attacked themselves again?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by king9072]

yes offcorse
drunk terrorist went to 3 secured buildings wtc7 was NY CIA , secret service , IRS , Securities & Exchange Commission and Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt. Thats only goverment listed - there was private sector too.

and you telling me that drunk terrorist wired 3 buildings in middle of all that
- ok maybe they did but wich version is more likely? inside job or these aleged attackers? i go for second choice

on topic nice flick didnt see that angle yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I should also remind you all of this!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

Originally posted by calstorm
...looked more like the building was being sucked into its self than being blown apart.

That is EXACTLY what **controled** demolition is ! ! !

Using explosives, to make the building "implode" on its foot print,
without damage to other buildings around. . .

Blue skies.

OK see, I told you I didn't know much about it. *embarrassed*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join