It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't Disinfo Agents on ats

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

well, pardon my skeptism, it appears even though their is long standing laws to protect a persons privacy. we keep hearing this and that about
warrantless this and violation of constitution that etc. etc.. and then you have legislation that is being crammed through Congress...
I'm Amazed Americans have been so Tolerant as to not Kill or kidnap or assinate that ... you know what I mean, people get rabid over this kind of stuff. we the people is giving the Govt notice, enough is enough and it was way too much. now we cant trust you any longer - and the march of 1.72 million was your notice you cant rule us ... We Are Americans .. we rule you, thats why government work is serving the public. Congress is niether serving the public good or the peoples work... and they refuse to hear our grivances that is guaranteed in the Constitution. The Charges are that Washington dc was Complicit, aided and abeited a Capital Felon First degree pre meditated Murder or is guilty of Genocide State Sponsored Murder of 3200 Americans. and well these are the charges and I have viewed the facts and I think they have a case against the government. and since MSM refuses to discuss facts on the subject ... we have been telling two people and having them tell two people and so on... for the last 6 or so years. and when we get 911 into court, I fear WDC will not be fit to rule us anylonger. and new elections should be held immediately, but that would be a peaceful solution to the delima... The Govt appears hostile to that out come. and we are taking the Gandi approach... mass people, demanding.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am a paid agent . . .

You decide if I am lying or not.

reply to post by mf_luder

Proof please?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i think i believe more in project bluebeam and shapeshifting reptile people from space who enslaved the globe more than i believe in professional disinformation spreaders from some federal entity on a site that already has more than enough of its share of kooks. lol

disinformationist, yea, ppl troll... disinformation AGENT.... lmao

makes me think of Milton, lost his job years ago but they give him his own special area to 'work' but replace the red stapler with a computer logged in to ATS

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Honestly,. I think the more likel;y disinfo agents are corporate. Industiral misdirection. Have some of your employees tow a line, political or technological that would convince people that you are right...

Let's look at it this way, though. If there *are* disinfo agents here, that means that they must feel ATS is important enough to matter

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by king9072

Agent King; We are upposed-sa to be under over-ca. We annot-ca afford to ive-ga Our ecrecy-sa atus-sta up.

Agent Sancho over, and out.

Note: use the secret agent decoder ring to read my message

Alright, cya at 6 for dinner tomorrow, not at the greek place on the corner of 9th, but the better greek place down on 14th.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Well AE, if you read the post I was replying to from 'reasonable' he stated that 'religious' people with crucifixes in their avatar image are 'gov't disinfo agents'. I personally think 'reasonable' (strange name for someone so unreasonable, I think) is trying to push his own agenda against Christianity, and is trying to push false fear mongering like a lot on the left wing have been doing a lot of lately; from Homeland Security declaring those with Conservative values are possible terrorists, to Jimmy Carter declaring a majority of people not agreeing with Obama's agenda are racist.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, i for one do believe certain people who are active members are in fact agents of the hidden government. In fact, a good lady friend who was a member here before her sickness told me that a member, (no name) had asked her via U2 to join a certain group who was infiltrating conspiracy forums for the sole purpose of discrediting pertinent information. She was also told by this person that some members in here are very close to the truth of the matter, and must be watched on a daily basis, for they post in here all the time. You may know who you are, if you do, be careful. Say a prayer for my lady friend, I fear she has been given something to kill her. She lives far away from me, and I cannot go to her.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

If this is true, one would hope that she forwarded the U2U to a Mod. Such behavior is against T&C.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
ATS is like a decade old and these disinfo discussion threads popup from time to time. Always fun.

To me the disinfo agents are the ones that derail a serious topic through various means, including but not limited to:

• using erroneous or trivial details in the OP to try and discredit it
  • posting MSM propaganda as holy writ and fact
  • posting hearsay and third party "he said" "she said" as proof without fact checking
  • posting completely unrelated info and using it to base their argument or stand point
  • acts of division, trying to split opinion (as can be seen in the 9/12 march thread)
  • use the race/anti-semite/homophobe/god/political card
  • use religious text as fact
  • just write anything/make stuff up to throw you off kilter
  • post that you must be a left/right/liberal/repub/birther/truther wing nut

[edit on 17-9-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well, i for one do believe certain people who are active members are in fact agents of the hidden government. In fact, a good lady friend who was a member here before her sickness told me that a member, (no name) had asked her via U2 to join a certain group who was infiltrating conspiracy forums for the sole purpose of discrediting pertinent information. She was also told by this person that some members in here are very close to the truth of the matter, and must be watched on a daily basis, for they post in here all the time. You may know who you are, if you do, be careful. Say a prayer for my lady friend, I fear she has been given something to kill her. She lives far away from me, and I cannot go to her.

they're called trolls dude they arent from the shadow govt theyre from the bowels of world of warcraft and underground internet communities who need something better to do than play warcraft and lessen the big mac supply

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Where's that "Rules of Engagement" book... oh, okay. Here it is... Chapter 2- What to do if you suspect that you or someone else may or may not be in danger of being revealed or not.

Continue on as if nothing or something has or hasn't happened, or cease or begin actions.
The accuser and / or accused, either of which you may or may not be either of, might or might not suspect something is or isn't proper or wrong. In this case, or in other cases, the best thing to do or not do is what you would or wouldn't do if you did or didn't feel threatened or safe.

Good thing I might have that handbook, else I may or may not have given myself or someone else away or protected their identity or lack therof.

edited, or not edited, to change or leave as it was, what you, me or someone else may or may not have thought I did or didn't say or think.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by abecedarian or someone else]

[edit on 9/17/2009 by someone else]

[edit on 9/17/2009 by abecedarian] Hey, I did not!

[edit on 9/17/2009 by abecedarian] Okay, that was me. I almost always get the last, or next to last, or at least 100 words from the last word.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by abecedarian]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that it may not be the best idea to try and prove anybody's secret identity.

I will absolutely not engage in attempting to verify the identities of anyone, or who they might work for.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Check your U2U. (Proof Enough??)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03623005a418.jpg[/atsimg]

Before you other 'feds' get on here and think you're going to

"get me"

For something - nowhere in AR 381-10, AR 381-20, OR AR 381-12 does it say I cannot identify myself as a federal agent, nor have I disclosed sensitive or classified information.

So take that ... and shove it.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Wow, You had me sweating there for a minute; talking about my six, and all. Yeah, I guess Niko's at 7:30 would be good. I am planning on a disinfo campaign at 6, but the latter time works well

reply to post by warrenb

warrenb,

You forgot the prefixes, or the credentials being thrown around. It seems to me that when an argument is being lost the naysayer always throws in creditionals.......... "I know this because I am a ....blank...." I agree with everything else, but just wanted to add that little part.

It kinda falls in line with someone else said this, or that....and they "know"..

[edit on 17-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thanks, man.

I was just fooling around though.

I should have remembered that the internet is serious business.

Way to stick with your word and being honest, though!

[edit on 9/17/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Wow, You had me sweating there for a minute; talking about my six, and all. Yeah, I guess Niko's at 7:30 would be good. I am planning on a disinfo campaign at 6, but the latter time works well

reply to post by warrenb

warrenb,

You forgot the prefixes, or the credentials being thrown around. It seems to me that when an argument is being lost the naysayer always throws in creditionals.......... "I know this because I am a ....blank...." I agree with everything else, but just wanted to add that little part.

It kinda falls in line with someone else said this, or that....and they "know"..

[edit on 17-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

Nikos? What the # man.. Seriously.. why do you always get to choose? I have done my part in being reasonable man, but that will be the 3rd pick from you THIS week. Seriously man, I sometimes just get the feeling that you dont care about me and you could care less if you trample my feelings.

You've changed man. And it makes me SICK.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Okay, I'm off to see the "doc" about my rudeness, but before I go, did You notice Our comrade up above actually posting his pic??? Make sure We have his file pulled before dawn; looks like there's an agent gone wild...... Hey, that almost sounds like a new reality show We could produce......"Agents Gone Wild"...... We could have them in provocative states of giving up their secret agent status....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A funny little mirror has arisen. Followers of the "MSM" will call an opponent crazy and call into question your sanity. Followers of "alternitive media" will call you a disinfo agent and call into question your sincerity or call you sheeple blindly thinking if you disagree you must believe "them". And I have been called both by both. So either I am a crazy wack job insincere gov agent or BOTH SIDES are full of crap. The truth is not so easily found.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You're a federal agent and only qualified as a sharpshooter?

Man they will take anyone these days.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Well he is not infantry you can tell by his C.A.B. so I would not imagine that he used his weapon more than twice a year. I could be wrong as I don't know his mos. just my 2 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join