It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Report-Iran can now make the Bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Source: www.poconorecord.com todays date 09/17/09 see-Nuke agency says Iran can make Bomb.
The article states that Iran is now capable of making a Nuclear Bomb but is still working on a delivery system.............well boys and girls, what do you think was inside all of the transport ships moving between North Korea and Iran this year?

Tennis Shoes............. wrong, I am willing to bet you my next paycheck that Iran already has the Rocket to deliver the war head anywhere in the middle east and even maybe a little farther.

When Israel hits Iran you better already have a full tank of gas because the first thing they will do, once they recover from the bunker busting bombs hitting their Nuke Sites, will be to close off access to any port in the area and stop all oil delivery ie. no gasoline for awhile. We will then be forced to buy the expensive Russian oil. You may not have followed what has been discussed on the late night talk shows. It is old news now but i'll remind those who have forgotten about it or may not of heard anything about it. The statement has been made several times that if Iran is attacked by Israel or the U.S. certain radical Terrorist groups (Hezbollah and Hamas) here in the U.S. will attack our schools and kill innocent children in order to really piss us off and believe me it will. Other local terrorist attacks could occur across the U.S. causing the final Death Blow to our economy. KMG

[edit on 17-9-2009 by kissmygrits]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by kissmygrits]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am much more afraid of what Israel is capable of than Iran.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Near term prediction of doom. Hope it doesn't happen though.

1) Within 24-48 hours from now, Israeli launches strikes in Iran. If that occurs, terrorist organizations, sleep cells in the U.S. begin counter attacks within the week or next week.

or

2) Within the next 24-48 hours, al-Qaeda launches another major 9-11 like attack on U.S. soil on a major city. Within the week, we find out from intelligence Iran was a big part of it. (either coordination with al-Qaeda or we find out the radioactive material came from Iran with nuclear IDing.) The U.S. fails to counter strike immediately, leaving it up to Israel to go after Iran at that given time.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
They are really playing it up. They are certain now that Iran can nuke someone as they were that Iraq had WMDs.

5 days.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

The International Atomic Energy Agency says its present objective regarding Iran is to try to determine whether the intelligence documents purportedly showing a covert Iranian nuclear weapons programme from 2001 to 2003 are authentic or not. The problem, according to its reports, is that Iran refuses to help clarify the issue.

But the IAEA has refused to acknowledge publicly significant evidence brought to its attention by Iran that the documents were fabricated, and has made little, if any, effort to test the authenticity of the intelligence documents or to question officials of the governments holding them, IPS has learned.

www.ipsnews.net...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Don't underestimate Iran. They have been working on this nuclear program for years, decades actually. Wouldn't be surprised if they have already made nukes. Israeli intelligence might be good, but Iran has hidden their # pretty darn well underground. Iran has probably already made these nukes within the last 5 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Israel WILL launch an air strike on Iran. It is my belief that it will happen before the first of the year. Most likely it will happen in October. Don't know why, just a feeling. I'm not psychic, I'm just an ordinary working stiff who keeps his eye on international politics.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, Obama specifically said he'd deal with Iran "later this year" a few months ago. Will it be sanctions, or war? I was hoping Iran would have revolution, so there wouldn't be any more problems. They have the potential to be a sane state, but their Khomaini & Ahmadinejad are insane.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I find the release of that highly dubious.
The timing is just too perfect.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

The *revolution* was people protesting over the presidential election results.No doubt there are some iranians that want the whole regime to fall.But im sure many more are happy or atleast content with the Ayatollah.Course i don't know that for a fact..hardly been a large poll on the matter.And sane states don't invade countries under falsehoods and deceit which Iran has not for quite some time..i know a couple of countries that have recently though.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Its all about preping the sheep. Israel will hit them, they said they would. Once a nuke goes off on US soil the finger will allready be pointed east.

[edit on 9/17/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I heartily fail to see the connections made in this thread:

1. Why would a nuke go off in the US, due to a turf war between Iran and Israel? When faced with an enemy staring you in the face, are you likely to throw one of your few weapons (because if the do have bombs, they have less than 10 tops) in a completely different direction from your enemy to hit someone mowing their lawn across town? That kind of thing is illogical and ludicrous people.

2. A common misconception that this will drive oil prices up. Most of your fuel oil comes from Saudi Arabia and all points east, and you currently still have control over Iraq. If conflict does break out, it will drive the prices up somewhat due to the increased risk of shipping in the area, but supply is hardly going to be cut off. Iran is not the worlds oil well.

Come on people, deny ignorance, don't just blindly spew nonsense around for the sake of putting your two bits in!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The Pocono Record has a crack investigative team that has been
infiltrating Irananian nuclear agencies to reveal the truth at
this critical juncture! Source say an ex-national guardsman
at the american legion weekly bingo game discovered the
shocking secret while playing with his daughter's ouija board.
Check for updates beneath the Big Star food weekly sales ad!
WHA???????????????????

I seriously doubt Iran has the capacity to refine weapons grade
uranium but even if they did they're not so stupid as
to attack America because they know we would turn Iran
into a sea of glass. Israel is the wild card here they're right
about that much. I just don't think there's much to worry
about here despite what the white house or the pocono record
has to say.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
I heartily fail to see the connections made in this thread:

1. Why would a nuke go off in the US, due to a turf war between Iran and Israel? When faced with an enemy staring you in the face, are you likely to throw one of your few weapons (because if the do have bombs, they have less than 10 tops) in a completely different direction from your enemy to hit someone mowing their lawn across town? That kind of thing is illogical and ludicrous people.

2. A common misconception that this will drive oil prices up. Most of your fuel oil comes from Saudi Arabia and all points east, and you currently still have control over Iraq. If conflict does break out, it will drive the prices up somewhat due to the increased risk of shipping in the area, but supply is hardly going to be cut off. Iran is not the worlds oil well.

Come on people, deny ignorance, don't just blindly spew nonsense around for the sake of putting your two bits in!

So you are saying a Middle East War will not drive oil prices much at all because we have control of Iraq for oil? Ummm ok. lol

And two, your number one I have no clue what exactly you are saying. al-Qaeda ties the U.S. with Israel. Common knowledge. Apparently you probably don't think they have sleeper cells in the U.S. that are ready to go with orders. Oh, likely to you al-Qaeda and terrorist organizations are made up by the CIA to scare people and to create more war so we can get more oil.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I just had Deja vu. How many times are they going to say this?! Seriously, a "report" comes out every month or so claiming "IRAN NOW ABLE TO MAKE BOMB!!!!!!!!" What, are they just re-circulating the propaganda to keep it fresh in everybody's mind that Iran is the 'big bad enemy'?! When was the last time Iran attacked another country???

Geeze, louise....give it a rest, already.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well it's not a very "secret" report now is it?

This is just more propaganda IMO for the war against Iran.

Trust me, the way it's been going, if Iran did have nuclear capabilities, it would have announced them as soon as possible.

They are tired of the world opressing their regime and would love nothing better than to have that kind of bargaining chip. They aren't afraid of Israel or the states in this case.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

You...you are aware that al-Qaeda has absolutely nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with Afghanistan, right? That it is an Arab organization? That al-Qaeda has no nuclear arms (well, unless Pakistan dissolves but that is even FURTHER away from the topic at hand).

Just checking with you here, because it seems like you don't.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by D.E.M.]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think the important part of this story is WHO is now saying that Iran can build nuclear weapons. It is the IAEA - the very same folks that have been telling us for years that we don't need to worry and they have everything under control. It is also interesting that this story broke shortly after it became widely known that the US has decided to NOT build the missile defense site in Eastern Europe. It could be that someone in the area doesn't like that decision and leaked the IAEA report the same day to make the President look foolish.

In any case, I think there is a lot going on right now. I just hope everyone can keep a cool head and not start anything that may escalate out of control.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by Stargate2012

You...you are aware that al-Qaeda has absolutely nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with Afghanistan, right? That it is an Arab organization? That al-Qaeda has no nuclear arms (well, unless Pakistan dissolves but that is even FURTHER away from the topic at hand).

Just checking with you here, because it seems like you don't.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by D.E.M.]

Um, then why are recent al-Qaeda messages lately been coming out against Israel and tying them with the United States? Should I reference articles for you on that? You don't think with al-Qaeda leadership and their massive amount of money that they have not pulled off gathering/acquiring nuclear material to create a dirty bomb or a low-end nuke? I mean, you really don't think so? Come on!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I love this talk about how Iran will close the straits and oil will go to $400 a barrel. BS. It may spike that high but it wont be for long. I expect the straits to be "closed" for a maximum of 24 hours. Iran wont just be playing with the US, but that is oil for meant for THE WHOLE WORLD. Like all nations are just gonna sit there and let Iran keep them closed? Right. 24 hours...they will be back open and then some LOL.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join