It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Future Barack Obama and the Elite will bring us into

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am bringing out this thread because time is running out before they force vaccinations. We need to mobilize and stop this eugenics program now.

A Viral video reminding us of what will happen to us if we don't resist!

A cruel, heartless, anti-god, anti-human, anti-love world Obama and the elite wants to bring us into of controlled populated super cities where people will no longer be able to go into national parks and nature anymore. People will be forcefully worked into controlled cities where no activity is private and cameras and peepholes will installed in every home and nobody will be safe from this mess.

That is what your messiah Barack Obama plans to do with those he doesn't kill and execute. He will kill billions using more deadlier versions of the swine flu and those that take the vaccine will go through unlimited amounts of torture while forced to work as a slave and treated as a prisoner.

Al Gore is a #tard because under the guise to save planet earth all travel will be restricted.

This is the end of being allowed to enjoy nature including the grand canyon, pilot mountain, hanging rock, etc etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We need to stop this forced vaccination thing before it's too late because once this starts then travel will be restricted and we will be heading to controlled super city complexes.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
well, if that's what they really are planning for us don't worry
about too much. We've had the 2nd amendment just in case.
There's only about 140 million guns in the united states and
I don''t think we're just gonna give them up like they did
in Australia (i thought aussies had more guts that that!)'
It will be just like the 4th of July!! Yeeehaw!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Obamination.

(dude, wunnat be a groovy album title, eh?)

BTW, if you really care about swine flu problem, make a little stock of immune stimulants (Iodine, Silver 100 etc) and learn certain gymnastics and mental visualisation techinques to strengthen your body systems.

No flu mutations will ever catch you off-guard.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They still got a LONG way to go for that video to come true. I don't even think it's possible in any of our lifetimes.

top topics

join