It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'will attack Iran this year'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
I know I will be called racist, I know I will be looked down upon.

I really, sincerely hope that they do attack Iran. The world has been fighting over those worn out, dessicated and dried out scraps of land for longer than recorded history. According to the geographical records of Gobleke Tepe, much of the Middle East was a garden before we wrang it dry in our ignorance.

In short, it would be a blessing to future generations if Israel finally went off its rocker and started glassing places. There would be no ruins to fight over, no temple mount to worship out of ignorant execution of custom. Just nice, uniform areas of black melted glass with a healthy dosage of radiation. A freedom from the heritage of a land that has caused more bloodshed and strife than any other place on earth.

Because we all know that Israel would lose, and suicide rather than hand over their scraps to some other country and watch their land be dissolved into Arab control again. They've stated that bluntly for over 50 years now.

Please note, I am not speaking of the people here. I have no particular hatred towards a ragtag group of eastern europeans crouching on stolen land. It is the land itself that is the issue. For whatever reason, it has held sway over this species for millenia, and it is time for that to be removed. Permanently.

LOL!!! I don't think ANYONE has summed it up Soooo Perfectly before.

Israel doesn't have the Balls to attack Iran.. Israel is great at attacking nations who can't hit back...If neither used Nukes (and honestly neither could without the world crushing them) Iran could give Israel a battle that would test their will for sure. Israel could only do bombings from the air which wouldn't amount to diddly. Imagine if Israel tried to INVADE?? LOL!.. and let's not forget Israel doesn't have his Much Much Tougher Brother the USA aka. George W. Bush in it's corner anymore. Obama isn't israel's bitch like Georgie was.. Iran TKO's Isreal in 11

By the way I generally like the Israel people it's their government that I have issues with..

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's funny Israel never starts sh** with Pakistan.. Gee I wonder why?? Hmmm. Maybe because Pakistan could send the entire Country back to it's maker.. and if Pakistan has the knowledge to build the Nukes you can bet they have let all the arab nations in on the secret.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
It's funny Israel never starts sh** with Pakistan.. Gee I wonder why?? Hmmm. Maybe because Pakistan could send the entire Country back to it's maker.. and if Pakistan has the knowledge to build the Nukes you can bet they have let all the arab nations in on the secret.

Pakistan is a US vassal state it is essentially run by the CIA that is why Israel won't attack it. It has nothing to do with the nuke Pakistan has.

Iran is the least NWO controlled middle eastern country so in the tptb minds it has to be destroyed.

Iran having nukes is just an excuse to bomb and occupy the country. They did the same thing with Iraq remember? Said they had nukes invade occupy.

They do the same stuff over and over and we keep falling for it. Kinda sad really.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Big screen. Short message. Huge FLASHING letters.

YOU ARE BEING FOOLED

ps: ...AGAIN

[edit on 18-9-2009 by mysteralex]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
To all:

In my opinion, the country that should be "glassed over" is Israel.

They are arrogant, controlling, have an overly large feeling of entitlement, and do not bring anything positive to the table for the US or anyone else, except other Jews. They have a double standard on the nuclear issue (and just about every other issue as well). The Middle East can't have any nukes, but Israel will not admit that they have them - AND they will not sign the non-nuclear treaty (or whatever the document is called). Yet they expect every country to sign it.

DOUBLE-STANDARD!

Iran has OIL and we would want to be able to purchase it from them. Iran has a material value for the US. Israel does not.

Obama seems to want to distance the US from Israel, and I totally agree.

The Jewish population in the US has almost taken over. They are everywhere that money is - in politics, banking, CEO's, big corporations, pharmaceuticals, etc. They are an infestation that can not be controlled.

And that feeling of entitlement - its way too much arrogance and it's over the top. It's the nail in the coffin that sets me off on them. They have self-labeled themselves as God's "chosen people".

They have got to be kidding. Chosen to be the continual target of every middle-eastern nation? Why not just be friendly instead of arrogant? It's that entitlement feeling getting them into trouble again.

I think the US sees Israel as a thorn in the side. An adopted child that is making trouble - and mom and dad can not control the child. It's a embarrassment to the family! I think the adopted child has now grown of age, and it's time for them to leave the house. Obama is not backing Israel like Bush did - and I fully support that concept.

Israel needs us way more than we need them. I don't even know why we need them. Is it to squelch the other Arabs, Russians, Chinese, and North Koreans?

I think that Israel now thinks that the US will not come to their rescue if they get themselves into hot water with their surrounding neighbors. They are right on that point. Why should we intervene on their behalf?

Remember the Israeli Mafia, and other Israeli terrorist gangs. Israel started the terrorism BEFORE the Palestinians did.

That’s my 2 cents worth of opinion.

-EyesII

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
Do we really want iran to have nukes? if i was a betting man i would say we probally want isreal to attack iran that way it doesn't make us look bad for doing it. i also beleive that the u.s will protect isreal no matter what they do so i would expect it to happen eventually.

Also i agree with rogerstigers in the fact these two groups of people have been killing each other for thousands of years in the name of their "god" (wich by the way one of them has to be wrong,but thats for another debate .lol ) i say get it over with.

Interesting, why does one of them have to be wrong, when both could be?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

The difference is that you are basing your argument off a quote that is factually inaccurate. That quote that people keep referring to "wipe Israel off the map" was never actually said. People have created threads proving that it was a mistranslation and the actual translation suggests he was talking about the fall of Zionism coming soon.

Sorry, I'm not buying that bit of propaganda. The man said what he said, and no amount of backpedaling and apologetics will change that.

Can you provide some credible sources where Iran officials have called for the destruction of Israel? I am not talking about terrorist organisations such as Hamas and Hezbollah - these groups have actual charters calling for its destruction. The problem is including the whole country of Iran and its citizens and classifying them all as terrorists that need to be bombed to oblivion. This is madness.

I suppose that credibility on this issue is in the eye of the beholder. Nothing I bring will convince you of the veracity of my claim, just as no english apologetics will convince me that Farsi speakers can't really speak Farsi. We are at an impasse here. I will continue to rely on Iranians in the matter, and you are welcome to rely on ATS threads in same.

I'm willing to concede your divorce of Hamas and Hizb Allah from Iran. After all, this IS ATS, and at times here credibility must be suspended for th sake of discussion.

The fact is that I may BE as mad as a hatter, but even so, nowhere have I called for bombing the entire country into oblivion. A terroristic government doesn't equate to a terroristic populace. I've nothing against Iranians per se, and as a matter of fact have known some fine individuals from there. Just because I understand the Arab distaste for Persians, and the Sunni loathing of Shia, doesn't mean that I share those predjudices.

To be bluntly repetitive, I said that I expect Israel will execute a surgical strike against Iranian nuclear facilities. Not even close to "oblivion" of an entire nation.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in HAVING nuclear weapons, NOT signing up to the non-proliferation treaty, then attacking another nation that does NOT have nuclear weapons and HAS signed the treaty?

No, I don't. Given my heritage, I'm acutely aware of the precise value of "treaties", which are violated at will. Furthermore, where is the hypocrisy in a non-treaty party attacking a treaty party? I'd see it differently, I suppose, if both were signatories. I have similar views in relation to the Geneva Conventions. I don't expect non-signatories to abide by a treaty they never signed. Similarly, they should not expect the protections of a treaty they never signed and refuse to abide by from me. Treaties are between entities, and non-signatories are non-entities, as far as that treaty is concerned. They are neither bound by it, nor protected by it.

Look at Iran's history. Look at Israel's history.

I have. Several thousand years of both. What's your point? How far back do you want to go? Be careful, it might be a trick question. Palestinians understand the joke there.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It has already begun and has been written ! No one will escape many will vanish in the return of those who came from above and some will go and some will stay for the new being...
then

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27

Israel could take out Pakistan easily, if they weren't in the process of fighting terrorism (instead of sponsoring it like Iran). Israel could make an appeal to India, Israel strikes first and disables Pakistan's nuclear capabilities, allowing India to crush their neighbouring state and ending the threat of war between them.

The only reason they won't take on Pakistan is because the distance is too far.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dnevnoi

There is a precedent. Egypt asked the Soviet Union to launch a nuclear strike on Israel, of course they never followed through because Israel was (and still is) an ally of the Americans. Russia won't do anything, they may put troops in Iran or send aid, they won't attack Israel directly because of the United States connection.

You seem to be forgetting that Russia has air defense radar and is in closer proximity to Iran than Israel is. That's why Georgia was such a strategic set back for Israel. The Russians could send up a welcoming party for the Israelis made up of fighter jets that have a technological parity to what the Israelis will be using. To make matters worse the Russians would enjoy far superior numbers in the dogfight as well.

Russia's navy acting in a defensive capacity could seal off Iran's ports and really put the oil squeeze on the west. The USA economy is teetering on collapse as it is. There is nothing illegal about Russian destroyers docking at Iranian ports and the USA would have to make a monumental step in attempting to turn them back. The problem is I wager, is that many Russian destroyers are already there. Just a hunch. And there's nothing wrong with that at present which is the real rub. Russia does peace time manuevers too you know.

But it's the use of force that the USA must be very careful to commit itself to unless the engagement was preplanned to begin with.

Let us not forget that Iran does have the option to make it's own embargo against the USA/West that wouldn't even need Russian naval defense. This alone must not be overlooked should Iran be attacked. Then the USA is left with having to seize those oil fields in which case they will run head on into the Iranian/Russian and perhaps Chinese armies. China is the wild card.

The Americans won't deploy, but they will be that deterrent to Russia from getting involved. American diplomacy was on the outs in the Middle East since the 1970s, its not all Bush's fault for people to denounce US foreign policy.

Oh yes it is. We are now occupiers of two Middle Eastern countries thanks to him. Even Bush's daddy had the sense to do his job and get the hell out of Iraq quick, as was not the case with his idiot son. These are physical realities that make your statement here bunk.

That's the difference between Israel and Iran. Israel would do the job themselves. Iran would rely on cowards hiding among civilians. Israelis are very willing to get along with the peoples that border them. Unfortunately, with all the rhetoric and attacks, getting along with hostilities is simply not an option. Do unto others, what you want them to do to you. Shoot things at Israel and antagonize them, they'll do it back.

Israel will not act unilaterally and alone if it has any sense. But you might be right about them doing it anyway. But beware, as I might be right about them getting in way over their heads for once as well and I'm quite convinced that they will should they go over the edge as some here are suggesting they should.

Also, the Iranians didn't do any hiding when they fought the American backed Iraqis in the 80s. They stubbornly fought a long protracted slug fest with the Iraqis which left them in control of the contested territory. So once again your arguments (or at least this part of it) can be quickly dismissed as bunk.

Finally, Iran hasn't done anything overtly to Israel, ever. Covertly is another story but truth be known Israel has got it's little fingers just as muddy in dirty tricks (assassinations, sabotage, etc.) so I still fail to see any justification for a illegal attack upon them. I think the rest of the world agrees with me with the exception of the Zionists and their sympathizers whose numbers have been shrinking in recent decades do to better access to reliable sources rather than say Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC, etc.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
reply to post by dooper

So you're an Arab hater I take it?

When we see the Arabs with millions of square miles of real-estate attack a small Jewish state over and over again with no mission other than the total extinction of the Jewish people then, Hell yes we are going to side with the Jews.

The stated goal of the Arabs has been to drive the Jews into the sea!!!

The stated goal of the IDF is to never ever allow that to happen.

If Canada and Mexico has been attacking us in the same way you would be a fool to think we would not have nuked them already, Even if some bum on the street even hinted at them building a nuclear weapon.

Why cant you all read the bible and understand that it is all in black and white there for you? Israel will never ever be defeated in battle again, Period. Go cry if you have to but that is fact.

Obama will only gain control of Israel by a false peace deal after Israel wipes out most of the Russian and Arab army's. Will it happen this year, Maybe. Obama will be the Anti-Christ. He has just proved it by bowing down to Russia on the European missile defense system. Now prophecy can be fulfilled. Say by by to most of northern Europe, Now Putin will nuke you off the map in the final war.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
So since Israel is saying they ARE going to attack Iran, wouldn't Iran be just as justified in making a "pre-emptive" strike on Israel's military bases/weapons silo's to prevent Israel from attacking them?

The problem with this is Iran making the first threats, I am sure it is common consensus that Iran made the first threat against Israel, not the other way round. It's like this, big guy Iran says to little guy Israel "I'm gonna Punch you square in the face" so little guy Israel says "You punch me and I will punch you back". Meaning it is not ok for Iran to threaten a country, then pre-emptively strike because the threat was thrown back at them. Is this not reinforcing the fact that Iran should shut it's very large and lairy mouth, until it has the balls to back up it's threats. I know for a fact, that if I were in power of Israel I would have already hit Iran as hard as I could, just for threatening me in the first place. After all, who the F*** do the Iranian's think they are??? Tough or something??? Remember what Israel did to Iraq's Nuclear plants, I imagine the same again on Iran...... but wait no....!

Why would Israel strike first?? They won't.

It's much better to be hit first, then your "self-defence" can be reasonably explained afterwards.

In light of a MASSIVE ATTACK.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by BLUE ARMS]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Amademajad is quoted as saying this back in 2005. It is a misquote along with the famous CNN fabrication also attributed to Amademajad, "Iran has the right to use nuclear weapons"

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ahummm---“I will Bless Thee That Bless Thee, And Curse Thee That Curse Thee---“

Israel is the only force in the Mideast today (Other than coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan) that is keeping the spread of global jihad at bay. Without Israel, the entire region would be a caldera of explosive events that would make the war in Afghanistan look like a picnic.

There has NEVER been a state or country of Palestine, nor will there ever be one. There have never been a race or tribe of people called Palestinians, nor will there ever be one.

Even other mid-east countries look upon the people occupying the Gaza Strip with distain. Time after time, throughout history, the Islamic world has brought war to the people of Gaza. Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan; all of these countries have made war against these murderous butchers.

Name ANY international terrorist act starting with 1960, and you will find its roots surfaced in Gaza. Beder-Meinhoff, Black September, People’s Liberation Organization, and a host of other terrorist groups came from Gaza.

It amazes me that on ATS, there are so many “so called” “patriots”; and yet they openly sympathize with Gaza terrorist at every step. The same people that bash Israel at every turn, and fail miserably by attempting to do so subtly. “Patriots” that wave the flag when it suits them, but slur and slander Israel, and its peoples at every turn. In my opinion, and experience, these “patriots” are nothing less than bottom-feeding-scum that often-times belong to, associate with, or are sympathetic to Race Hater Groups .

I am American, Served in the Army, and I WILL stand with Israel. (period) Just as I would for any underdog being bullied and threatened by somebody else….

Originally posted by warrenb

Israel 'will attack Iran this year' if West does not cripple Tehran with sanctions

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It's rhetoric like this that made the site mods put a bright green banner that reads "RACISM IS FOR IGNORANT FOOLS" at the top of ever screen.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BLUE ARMS

I know. I was just trying to make a point about the justification for pre-emptive strikes due to supposed threats of attack that it shouldn't matter who says it first. It's all just plain ridiculous.

Also, on your comment about "it's much better to be hit first", you should remind the US government about that. Apparently, simply supposedly having a stockpile of weapons means you deserve to have your country blown to high heaven.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ualredyknow
It has already begun and has been written ! No one will escape many will vanish in the return of those who came from above, some will go and some will stay for the new being...
then

Not necessarily,

Although your opinion is of interest.

Peace,

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlaskaFranke
Ahummm---“I will Bless Thee That Bless Thee, And Curse Thee That Curse Thee---“

Israel is the only force in the Mideast today (Other than coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan) that is keeping the spread of global jihad at bay. Without Israel, the entire region would be a caldera of explosive events that would make the war in Afghanistan look like a picnic.

Not necessarily,

Israel sometimes is like a small kid with a BIG bike,

What the bike can't do "isn't worth doing" but I'm not going to ride it.

Show of force is required,

Simple facts...

Like two Pitbulls or Boxers (heavy-weight) 'eyeing' each other-up, Iran and Israel,

One HAS to strike first..

WHO??....Is the 1-Ocxillion-dollor-question.

Peace,

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
PEACE is the most important thing in Middle East.

I think Israel has no reasons to attack Iran.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redhercules
PEACE is the most important thing in Middle East.

I think Israel has no reasons to attack Iran.

Really????

Not like Iran is making/has Nuclear weapons "Specifically" for use on Israel.

I wouldn't be worried either...

LIKE F***...!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join