It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's fingers lost after violent alien attack in underground base

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I know the thread title sounds like a tabloid headline, but today I heard about a video I would really like to see.
My friend told me the video is an interview with the sole survivor of some sort of team that were attacked by aliens living in an underground base. The man describes how he lost his fingers to some sort of alien weapon, and shows the injury.
I'm sorry that I'm being so vague, but that's the depth of information I've got. The story sounds fascinating and I'm sure other ATS'ers would love to see this as much as I would.
So if anyone knows the video I'm talking about, or just the man's name, I'd be grateful if you posted it here.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Google Phil Schneider. Thats without a doubt who he was talking about.

Been heavily discussed here.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thanks

second line

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is a series of videos about Phil Schneider called 'Phil Schneider - The Alien Agenda'.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What was the conculsion of all the debate on the subject ?
2nd line

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, some believed Phil, and some called him a liar. Phil not only lost some fingers, he received a blast from some kind of bely attached weapon that left him with a nasty radiation burn, and a hole in his chest.

The Fire Fight At Dulce Base

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the 'federal'
government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and
form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty,
which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a
few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but
that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens
altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all.
Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred
quite by accident. I was involved in building an ADDITION to the deep
underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It
goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we
had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link
them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down
the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal
with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves
amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space (or "inner-space"? -
Branton) aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At
that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after
this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole
underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been
living on [in] our planet for a long time... This could explain a lot of
what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

snip

"Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box
on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt
radiation. I have had cancer because of that.

www.beyondweird.com...

As for me, I believe every word he said, period.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
What was the conculsion of all the debate on the subject ?
2nd line

It's up in the air. I personally believe him. After reading interviews with his wife, then having the opportunity to speak to her myself, then seeing some of the naterials he showed at a portland conference, I was convinced.

Also, seeing the scars on his chest really sealed it for me.

Then you look at the shady circumstances of his death, and it really backs things up.

Others think he was delusional, that he was paranoid, even schizophrenic. However, no one has ever shown me any proof of these claims.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Another person on ATS did a post about some other information concerning the Dulce Base

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Phil's story is one of the best ever proving were not alone on this planet (on the surface, and below.)

he was on to something huge... too bad they killed him for coming out.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Am i right in saying Phil Scheider 'commited suicide' by strangling himself with piano wire after 'beating himself up'?

Either:

He was absolutely right, was definately onto something and the powers that be didn't want to him to reveal anymore.

OR

The powers that be wanted to create a martyr for the agenda, his death would make people think that 'he was right', but was in actual fact killing a hoaxer. But would make people think that what he said was true because he was murdered.

I think it's the first one, but i'm not 100% sure.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The rumour was Piano wire, but police said it was his catheter, lots of different stories about how he was found, his wife said there is no way he was suicidal at the time, and a lot of his evidence he used on tour was missing, and never found.

I even think I remember the coroner said a few things rather odd, some think referring to he was told to keep his mouth shut, but all of it has intertwined itself and impossible to unravel IMO.

I do myself believe he was murdered, but it could have been a crazed fan as much as an official attempt to finally shut him up, I find it impossible to believe he survived a fight with the Aliens, survived several shoot outs with federal agents, and strangled himself with his catheter, or even allowed someone close enough to get a piano wire around his neck.

H constantly was watching everything and everybody around him, always had a weapon close by, he expected to be killed, even said so on his lectures, he once said I have no idea when they will kill me, I am only certain they will try, a lot of his friends agreed.

Sad day for me when he died, he knew so much, a lot of it he would never say because he loved his country so much, you may say but he told us about the bases, and the Aliens, and the Military deals, sure he did, but he never told of weapons, or experiments, or top secret operations, he told his own story, which included locations and responses, he could have said a lot more, a hell of a lot more, but he didn't, he believed in the right of the people to know what was and is happening, he never gave information that put anyone's life in danger but his own, he got my respect.

[edit on 17/9/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I first heard his testimonial amazed with disbelief years ago. After a LOT of research it appears that he wasn't making everything up. He was also eliminated to shut him up, pointing to the fact that he wasn't just another crazy. Remember though, he gave his best sincere opinion of what he saw, but he was not in on the implications at the highest levels. There's more to the story than he was able to witness.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I agree, however he often indicated he was involved with underground bases at hundreds of sites, even groom lake if I remember, so he did witness an awful amount, but as you said he wouldn't have been privvy to what happened after the building process had finished and these places went online.

But anyime he wanted too he could have spilled the beans to almost every base in the country, but he wouldn't, all he said was that they where all linked by tubes built all over "THESE UNITED STATES" I loved the way he phrased it that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
has anyone at ATS did some solid research on any verifiable concrete claims?

For a while I thought this case was thrown in the "other" bin where there's simply speculation.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by bananasam]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think Phil Schneider was a paranoid-schizophrenic who's delusions were not only shared by his family but now by the fringe of the UFO community.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I think Phil Schneider was a paranoid-schizophrenic who's delusions were not only shared by his family but now by the fringe of the UFO community.

Just a personal opinion though eh? DoomsdayRex, thank heavens we all can have them, however I know I'm not insane, and neither do my friends and Family, ex work colleagues think I am, nor paranoid, perhaps a little determined and pushy in what I do.

I don't think understanding and believing the work of a fello Geologist makes anyone Paranoid or Insane, just very interested and determined to really know the truth.

Haven't you and I had a similar conversation before about a different topic? you seem to have had similar thoughts back then also, as well with many other members on similar topics?

Anyway matters not, your opinion is as valid as mine, on this and any other topic from any member, world wouldn't be the same without them would it?

Like the Avatar BTW, reminds me of the few weeks I spent in Honduras.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I think

WELLLLL ! I have learned that this is NOT ENOUGH, HERE in ATS !

Phil Schneider was a paranoid-schizophrenic. . .

PROOFS ??? SOURCES ???

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
PROOFS ??? SOURCES ???

That is why I stated I think as opposed to a statement of fact. I have the same amount of proof for my thoughts on this as do those who think he was murdered. That is, none. We do have the anecdote of his ex-wife and speculation on her part, beyond that, what evidence is there?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Haven't you and I had a similar conversation before about a different topic? you seem to have had similar thoughts back then also, as well with many other members on similar topics?

I've been told I have "one of those faces", sort to speak.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

And you base that statement on what? I personally saw one of Phil's lectures a few months before he was killed. I have watched all of his videos, before youtube cut them all up, and when they were whole, and he comes off as very believable, not mentally ill at all. I love it when someone comes to one of these threads just to say what you said. Makes our work really worthwhile, doesn't it? These threads are for people to know things, to add things, and to educate. We are all here to learn. I respect your opinion, but you say it like a fact, and a very unsubstantiated fact too. The wounds on his chest were real, and his fingers showed signs of being burned off, not cut off. Phil did not have the use of one arm, it would have been an impossibility for his to do what they said he did. The man was a true Patriot, and there are very few of that kind of man left.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join