It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlusconi: We Want Out and Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Premier Silvio Berlusconi said Thursday it would be best for international troops to leave Afghanistan soon, after a bomb blast in Kabul killed six Italian soldiers in Italy's deadliest day yet in the conflict.

A Suicide car bomber rammed his vehicle into a NATO convoy in Kabul today killing 16 and wounding 59 included are 6 dead italian soldiers and 4 wounded.

And a key coalition partner in Berlusconi's government said he hoped Italy's troops could leave within three months

a key ally in the united states "war on terror", Italy pulled out of Iraq soon after a suicde bombing there in november of 2003 that killed 28 (17 italian soldiers) and wounded 103 (inc. 19 italian soldiers)

With public support here in the United States turning against the war and key European allies talking of pulling out... im not sure the war in afghanistan will go much longer...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I was just watching this here (in Sicily).

It's too horrific for words.

I don't know what he will do, what he will decide, but I can tell you this - we want OUT!

Video Here

peace

[edit on 17-9-2009 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good, i hope the Italians do pull out.

Respect to them if they do. Maybe other countries could take a leaf out of their book.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Really doesn't matter if the rest pull out, the US will continue fighting,

Of course, I'm sure before everyone starts pulling out the US will offer incentives or threats on why they should stay.

new topics

top topics

join