It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videotaped rape - now the 87th most popular website in the world

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet
If you are yourself unable to distinguish "acting" from "real life", even when presented with videos of knives being brandished on terrified screaming women, for example, then I'm afraid I think I'm quite a bit cleverer than you, with all due respect.

Thank you for confirming what I suspected. You have no evidence of anything real except in your mind. That makes you 'cleverer'? I wouldn't say that.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I was on a site showing "alternative news" and accidentally saw a woman beaten by a guy with a gun in his hand. I am not sure in my heart if she is alive now; I sincerely doubt it. The guy posting the video said it was just a game, a sexual fantasy. This one wasn't, he had the gun to the back of her head. The guy posting is part of the problem, denial is not a river in Egypt, it is twisted thinking. Get out of it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I suppose you can somehow magically know that it's a real gun? Fyi, you probably can't even tell if it's a real beating either.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

If you see people screaming things like "Please don't murder me" or bawling their eyes out with tears, you know it's real don't you.

Not if they're acting.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDailyPlanet

you come across the young news channel?

most messed up website i've found.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have not seen this website, and do not wish to. I simply wish that the authorities would simply disconnect the site. I have regularly been left in tears after having to watch the most disgusting real life videos you could ever imagine, in the interests of determining the truth, so as to get these kinds of sites shut down.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
But you aren't the authorities. They will deal with what needs to be dealt with. It is not your mission to be on a crusade to determine what is real and what is not, and you're seriously risking depression if you claim to be so upset by these videos yet continue to watch them.

As for disconnecting the sites, if they are acting out fantasy, why punish the website? What good will that do? They are obviously complying with all legalities or they wouln't still be in operation. I'm really struggling to see your motivation now.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why would you hide the name of the website? Leave it up so we can go get them! Do a WHOIS on their domain name and complain to the authorities. I doubt it's real though. It wouldn't be on a normal website everyone could get to.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Logistix, naming the website advertises the website, for free, and would quite possibly result in traffic becoming even more to such websites. It is my opinion that your idea to name the websites would not be a good move to do for the reason explained.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I have regularly been left in tears after having to watch the most disgusting real life videos you could ever imagine, in the interests of determining the truth

Lol, no offense.. it just humours me when you say that. "In the interests of determining the truth".

You do realise there's nothing technically illegal about videos of people dying right?
You can stop "disgusting yourself" to "determine the truth" now.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
So if this were any other thread we'd ask "where's the evidence?" So where is it? Prove your case.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Where's the link to alledged sites so we can assess for ourselves. Haven't even named sites. This thread is a fraud. Put up or shut up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join