It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Robbie Williams actually saying here? (ascension??)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by cindymars

I smell conspiracy

In threads 11 11

In profile 10 11

Oh my

I use Secret Conspiracy scented deodorant.
In this thread his registration says 10-11-2008.
That's what I see. LOL

Well in this thread the registered date appears as 11-11-2008

In the profile it appears 10-11-2008

Strange.

I wear lynx, dont know if that effects it
jk

[edit on 18-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by cindymars
I haven't heard the song just read the lyric's.
I don't get much from it.
I guess the artist will have to tell you.

This part I get because I feel the same.

Praying for the rapture
Cause it's strange and gettin stranger
And everything's contagious
It's a modern middle ages

Hi Cindy, thanks for your input. Always welcome.

The shift in consciousness is a massive undertaking and many methods are being used.

Oprah Winfrey played her part but in a different medium. She passed on the word of the spiritual awakening through speaking very publically about The Power of Now and the teachings of Eckhart Tolle on her show. This book made such an immense difference to her life she passed on the awarness it brought her to millions of people all over the world. Again another modern method of spreading the "word" of the coming change in human consciousness.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Mr Green]

I need time to read the words to add my input on that. This sure is a massive undertaking and I found something yesterday that tickled me pink. On the Yahoo site where they've got the top searched names/phrases, was Noetic Science. Here's their link: www.noetic.org... and this is their Mission: 'Advancing the science of consciousness and human experience to serve individual and collective transformation.'

The idea is springing out into the collective, the momentum will drive it and it will keep ten folding. Good for Robbie for using his lyrics this way!
Funny how they label you crazy and deluded for waking up to the truth. Just more mind control to keep the majority shunning their true nature.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Mr Green

Hello Ms Green.

It’s always a worthwhile exercise trying to decipher – or even understand – pop song lyrics. Sam Sparro’s “Black and Gold” is one to ponder over endlessly, and it still makes me listen to the radio when it’s being played as it can be interpreted so many ways,

LOL Beamish wow we are more similar than you think

even back in may 08 I thought the same as you.....does that make me creepy to you Beamish???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WOW I too thought that song was about a lot more then he let on!!! I love that song, every time it comes on the radio or CD it makes me think..really think..what IS this about?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

The idea is springing out into the collective, the momentum will drive it and it will keep ten folding. Good for Robbie for using his lyrics this way!
Funny how they label you crazy and deluded for waking up to the truth. Just more mind control to keep the majority shunning their true nature.

Yes what actually is mad? Is is mad to wake up to the truth? Hes not crazy and neither are you bluejay
We are not our mind and the sooner we see that the better, be it through songs, TV shows, books or whatever we must see the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
No real detail in the blog, which blog do you mean ?

www.robbiewilliams.com...
scroll down and a member called lillianrose is asking him about the single ,Jesus, love and all that
it probs is about finding God you know

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thank you for a very good interpretation of this song. Your most probably right

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have to say I just don't get what Robbie William's new song is about, at all. I know he comes on here, it would be nice if he popped over to explain what he is trying to say with the lyrics as it is all a bit abstract to me .

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Mr Green

You say we all know he has had alien experiences. That is for sure, but I am not sure which drugs he was on at the time.

What I mean is, do not believe what someone says just because they are famous.

His lyrics could all be drug-induced, or they could be alien-induced, or he could believe in Jesus - or a combination of these factors - take your pick.

But taking things at face value is not any sort of guarantee, unfortunately.
Did you check out his eyes after his "ahem" performance?
I had better not say too much as I got a banning for speaking my mind on a conspiracy forum..who would have thunk it?

And what happened to him giving up the music etc
He`s a publicity seeker nothing more!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

He hasn't performed for a long time, perhaps he was just mildly freaked out and doing his best to control it. It must all be quite surreal for him having spent alot of time the past couple of years "waking up" and learning on places like ATS then re-entering the gloss and superficiality of the showbiz scene. One minute he's on his PC reading end of the world threads and Jesus will save you threads then he's singing infront of a TV audience of millions. It's a freaky dichotomy to deal with I should imagine. If he looked a bit tripped out it's hardly surprising really !

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
hmmm...I don't feel what's bad about choosing the mass media to give a message. I don't get why people intermediately label people as vane and superficial for being related to entertainment.
Why can't he be really doing this in purpose? Because he haves money, fame and fans? I don't think so.
He showed from all this years to be more than the normal star in the mainstream media. It's because of it that he gained my respect and now I support him this much to even have a forum arguing defending him
. No, really, I still feel that's something "special" on him.
I just hope he can use this opportunity to shed some light over common people's ignorance. Fame is double edged, and i know that he already took a lesson from one of those (drug excess, women, partying... you name it). Now it's time to use the other one, for a good purpose.

My best wishes for him.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
He made the song to sell Records to the young white christian girls. That's all!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join