It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Robbie Williams actually saying here? (ascension??)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What actually is this song about? Jesus, God, the Rapture, Bodhi tree , Body chemisty and body death? UK in entropy? Leylines?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (video clip)

God gave me the sunshine
Then showed me my lifeline
I was told it was all mine
Then I got laid on a leyline
What a day, What a day...
And your Jesus really died for me
Then Jesus really tried for me

U.K. in entropy
I feel like it's * me
Wanna feed off the energy
Love livin' like a deity
One a day, One day
I guess Jesus really tried for me

Bodies in the bodhi tree
Bodies making chemistry
Bodies are my family
Bodies in the way of me
Bodies in the cemetery
And that's the way it's gonna be

All we've ever wanted
Is to look good naked
Hope that someone can take it
God save me rejection
From my reflection
I want perfection

Praying for the rapture
Cause it's strange and gettin stranger
And everything's contagious
It's a modern middle ages
All day, every day
And if Jesus really died for me

Maybe its just me reading too much into the lyrics, but as we know he has had alien experiences which often lead onto awakenings, of which this song seems to be about. Also the video has fires in it and it just seems to be on a different level to his other songs. i really like it, most people say well what the heck is that all about but maybe its the awakening? I think as soon as famous people start to go through this and speak about it it will become more main stream and acceptable .

Can Robbie do for the awakening what David Icke did for awarness on reptiles?

I just heard the song the other day and as I listened to it I actually had to stop what I was doing and listen.

Bodhi tree en.wikipedia.org...

Rapture en.wikipedia.org... Also seen as the returning of the christ consciousness energy and not actually a christ figure.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

it maybe something like loving beyond bodies is maybe spiritual maybe not

I did wonder myself check his blogs out

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well he's still around, so maybe he'll tell us himself. I bet it's influenced by the subjects here.

I hope more celebs have the guts to speak out about all this stuff....who cares what the papers say.... the British media are well out of touch. Circulation is dropping by the day for the major newspapers, good. The more crap they print the more people walk away.

OFF TOPIC: If you see this Chris, thanks for talking about all this, and thank for the song Angel...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus014

it maybe something like loving beyond bodies is maybe spiritual maybe not

I did wonder myself check his blogs out

No real detail in the blog, which blog do you mean ? I could only find one from his fans. Anyway yes it could be about loving beyond bodies (but that could also be seen as ascension as in the falling away of duality and becoming one with spirit) Im not sure but this part below seems to me to be definatly ascension related dont you think.

Praying for the rapture
All day, every day

It is rare in the UK charts for a song to contain the words Jesus, God and Rapture. Its is excellent to see these words within a high profile medium from such a high profile person but still most people dont seem to understand what this song is about.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I haven't heard the song just read the lyric's.
I don't get much from it.
I guess the artist will have to tell you.

This part I get because I feel the same.

Praying for the rapture

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
I haven't heard the song just read the lyric's.
I don't get much from it.
I guess the artist will have to tell you.

This part I get because I feel the same.

Praying for the rapture

Hi Cindy, thanks for your input. Always welcome.

The song is here www.youtube.com...

This isnt just about the song, you have to understand a little more about this artists past. He was in a band over 10 years ago, a very very popular band called Take That. Then after several years he started speaking about aliens and went through what I believe is an awakening process. The British media made fun of him said he was going mad, but now as I read these lyrics it seems hes come out the other side with awarness and this is now coming out in his songs.

I do believe for this mass shift in human consciousness that is needed we need more high profile people to pass on this vibration. I believe Bobbie Williams is doing just that by putting these words out into the energy medium of the Word . First there is the thought..then the word..then the action..each more powerful a manifestation that the last. To have people singing these lyrics to themselves (which they will as he is a very popular artist) means the energy of the word is increased. the words will go into their consciousness and at some level they will question what they actually mean.

The shift in consciousness is a massive undertaking and many methods are being used.

Oprah Winfrey played her part but in a different medium. She passed on the word of the spiritual awakening through speaking very publically about The Power of Now and the teachings of Eckhart Tolle on her show. This book made such an immense difference to her life she passed on the awarness it brought her to millions of people all over the world. Again another modern method of spreading the "word" of the coming change in human consciousness.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

You say we all know he has had alien experiences. That is for sure, but I am not sure which drugs he was on at the time.

What I mean is, do not believe what someone says just because they are famous.

His lyrics could all be drug-induced, or they could be alien-induced, or he could believe in Jesus - or a combination of these factors - take your pick.

But taking things at face value is not any sort of guarantee, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I really want to talk with a pair of beers with this guy. I can't deny i like him a lot as a musician, is massively famous here in Chile, but when i knew he was into the paranormal and UFOs i started to like him more.

I was reading between lines on the new song and there's certainly a message on there. The fact of the rapture and the bodhi tree being named, and also the video being filmed in the desert, in someplace that looks like an air force base...

Ok, maybe i need to get out of my house more often and get some friends

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by spellbound

His lyrics could all be drug-induced, or they could be alien-induced, or he could believe in Jesus - or a combination of these factors - take your pick.

But taking things at face value is not any sort of guarantee, unfortunately.

All of the above could be true...or not true. It does not matter how a person arrives at this point of personal awarness, there are many paths, as many paths as people in the world, what matters is we get there.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

If you read the whole songs lyrics you will get a much better picture of what he is saying...

"God gave me the sunshine,
Then showed me my lifeline
I was told it was all mine,
Then I got laid on a ley line
What a day, what a day,

UK and entropy,
I feel like its #in' me
Wanna feed off the energy,
Love living like a deity
What a day, one day,
I guess Jesus really tried for me

Bodies in the Bodhi tree,
Bodies making chemistry
Bodies are my family,
Bodies in the way of me
Bodies in the cemetery,

All we've ever wanted
Is to look good naked
God save me rejection
From my reflection,
I want perfection

Praying for the rapture,
'Cause it's stranger getting stranger
And everything’s contagious
It's the modern middle ages
All day every day

Bodies making chemistry
Bodies are my family,
Bodies in the way of me
Bodies in the cemetery,

All we've ever wanted
Is to look good naked
God save me rejection
From my reflection,
I want perfection

Bodies making chemistry
Bodies on my family,
Bodies in the way of me
Bodies in the cemetery,
Bodies in the bodhi tree,
Bodies making chemistry
Bodies on my family,
Bodies in the way of me
Bodies in the cemetery,

All we've ever wanted
Is to look good naked
So God save me rejection
From my reflection,
I want perfection

Jesus didn't die for you, what do you want?
(I want perfection)
Jesus didn't die for you, what are you on?
Oh Lord
(Jesus really died for you) Ohh
(Jesus really died for you)
(Jesus really died for you) Ohhhhhhh"

Sound to me like someone gets whats going on and has had the guts to approach Jesus for redemption. I could be wrong though, guess the man himself could maybe drop a line?

He does not look like the same man anymore.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You say we all know he has had alien experiences.
His lyrics could all be drug-induced, or they could be alien-induced,

I can not think of a more profound way to awaken someone from this Matrix. This is up there at the top of the list in awakening the unconscious mind to the possibilities of other dimensions and realities . Seeing an alien is a sure way to make anyone conscious to their reality. It is time this type of encounter is seen for what it is. Its ground breaking, its mind shattering...JUST what is required!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I dont think the media have painted robbie out to be some kind of mad man who believes all sorts. He left take that as the drop out and many thought he would fail in his solo career, they couldnt of been more wrong he released angels and bam he was massive and good at what he did. The media in england like to build you up and knock you down though and ive read bits and pieces about robbie and aliens but nothing to a david icke level of sheer ridicule.

Whats the song saying? I dont know i think people often read too much into lyrics its often a case of just writing something to fit a tune too that kind of makes sense, just throw in a few key words, its up to the individual how it impacts them personally and what sense it makes to them.

"hope that someone can take it"
indeed

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I am not against you or Robbie. I think Robbie is great.

Just pointing out a few things.

I did not mean to upset anyone.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I am not against you or Robbie. I think Robbie is great.

Just pointing out a few things.

I did not mean to upset anyone.

You didnt upset me its OK. I was just pointing out that all the above you said could be right or could be wrong, it doesnt matter how anyone arrives, just as long as they do

Just like your registration date, how you arrived at that date doesnt matter, what is important is that you did. 11.11 very significant number, why did you join on that particular day?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

How strange that you would check to see when I joined! I had no idea of the date - I just joined one day.

I would never check when someone joined. That is quite creepy.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

How strange that you would check to see when I joined! I had no idea of the date - I just joined one day.

No not creepy its there in your name for all to see on post. It is being aware, not creepy. Nothing happens by chance and I happened to notice you joined on a significant date. LOL dont worry Im not stalking you, it is quite openly written under your avatar!

Please Im sorry you must not see awarness as creepy, that is not my intention. Google 11.11 and see I am right about this date.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hello Ms Green.

It’s always a worthwhile exercise trying to decipher – or even understand – pop song lyrics. Sam Sparro’s “Black and Gold” is one to ponder over endlessly, and it still makes me listen to the radio when it’s being played as it can be interpreted so many ways, but more importantly in a way that is specific to me (but that’s a different story). Lyric’s are often as straightforward as they read, with no pretence or hidden meaning. Sometimes, they’re not and it should be remembered that lyricists are some of the most capable writers around. Think how hard it would be if you were asked to evoke strong emotions, or make a total stranger stop and think, just by penning three minutes’ worth of seemingly unconnected prose that would then be set to music. Not an easy task, and so close to poetry it’s not true.

Besides, unless chrisonabike decides to enlighten us as to what it means – which he has no need to do as that would negate each individual take on it - then all we can do is speculate as to what “Bodies” means.

This song – in an early, and as then unpublished version - was used over two years ago as fuel for some extremely predatory and accusatory speculation that Robbie had “found God”.

British pop star ROBBIE WILLIAMS has fuelled speculation he's found religion in a new video posting on his official website. In the footage, the 33-year-old is seen smoking a cigarette in a dark room, reciting lyrics from a new song called Bodies.

www.contactmusic.com...

The troubled rocker, who entered rehab to be treated for an addiction to prescription drugs earlier this year, declares his love for the Christian faith by singing lyrics from what he claims is a new song…Robbie's recent behaviour has sparked concern among his family and friends.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

Robbie Williams has posted a video of himself professing his new found love for god…Er, sounds like a chart topper Robbie.

www.entertainmentwise.com...

You can almost feel the glee in those journalist’s attitudes, can’t you, as they begin to circle around what they consider an easy target? It makes me wonder if they ever stopped to think that they were being played by Mr. Williams, in the best possible sense. He comes from a long line of pops stars that are capable of changing their professional personas, Bowie being the epitome of this chameleon-like skill, and I have no doubt that Mr. Williams is any different.

When he stated – in regard to his new interest in aliens - to BBC Radio 2 presenter Chris Evans in 2006 - that:

"If L. Ron Hubbard can start a cult, then so can I. I'm not going to start it right now because I'm too busy. But I want to do it. I think the cult will have to wait until next year. But it will be free and universal."

everyone and his dog believed that Mr. Williams was 1. mad, 2. being serious, and in the latter, to an extent, he may have been but not in a literal sense. There’s no point doubting that he underwent strange experiences that changed his outlook on life. And more than likely – for him - this happened at exactly the right time. The Universe works in mysterious ways…

But he’s a born survivor and a talent of incredible proportions. In my opinion there is no doubt that he would have seen a real creative opportunity by utilizing his experiences positively, along with being able to openly expound on whatever form of “enlightenment” they gave him, all without being overbearing or evangelical.

So, the lyrics aside, let’s speculate on the video (and this is from a purely personal viewpoint):

If you watch the entire video for “Bodies”:

vodpod.com...

then it immediately becomes apparent that he is telling us that he – and in a way all of us - is on a journey, one that can improve, and change, as it nears completion. The starkness of the desert landscape enhances the isolation of his situation, an isolation that can only be escaped by preparation (allegorized by shaving and checking the motorbike) and bringing the necessary fuel for the journey (inner strength).

The sheer passion with which he guns the motorbike can be seen as a release of pent up energy now unrestricted by previous constraints (the tin lean-to it housed: a makeshift previous life), and his raised arms are a salute to a new found freedom of thought and belief.

But then, the fuel (confidence undermined by uncertainty caused by external criticism) runs out.

Once again he walks the wilderness, echoing the trauma of having to acknowledge that sometimes we are forced back into an previously unwanted life that we still detest. As he walks, he eventually finds a road (his true path once again), but this time there is someone there who is willing to share his journey (new and beguiling knowledge in the guise of a beautiful woman) and indeed lend help on it (the dune buggy). She is in the driving seat but, after an exchange of words (receiving illumination and conformation that they are travelling the same path), he takes the wheel at her side (so he may learn how to control his path).

Now able to travel even faster, a relationship develops between him and the woman, once a stranger now a partner (this a metaphor for the relationship between man and enlightenment; the intimacy of realizing that owning a personal truth is possible). They embrace (self-explanatory) in the fire-light (illumination).

As the sun rises (a new beginning), Mr. Williams is reborn. He strides confidently and altered (now capable of finishing the journey alone) dressed in black (in mourning for his past life; even though it may have been troubled, he acknowledges that it was a stepping stone that lead him to his goal) through a graveyard of aircraft (dead and useless concepts; paradigms now brought down to earth broken and discarded, shown for what they truly are as rotting an worthless hulks).

A watch chain swings from his pocket, the sun glinting on its links (time is needed to capture illumination), and he gains the wing of a plane (old concepts/personas/lives recycled into a stage from which a new beginning can be broadcast)and talks directly to the viewer.

The sun rises brilliantly above a wing now made ineffectual by its power source having been removed, never to rise again. A car, starkly sombre and significantly clean against the washed-out and dusty background, approaches swiftly (a new stage of the journey beginning) and whisks Mr. Williams away to horizons anew.

He stares into the sun, illustrating that accepting enlightenment can be accomplished and we should not be afraid.

Well, that’s my 2cent worth, for what it’s worth.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

No not creepy its there in your name for all to see on post. It is being aware, not creepy. Nothing happens by chance and I happened to notice you joined on a significant date. LOL dont worry Im not stalking you, it is quite openly written under your avatar!

Please Im sorry you must not see awarness as creepy, that is not my intention. Google 11.11 and see I am right about this date.

It shows he registered on 10-11-2008. Where are you getting 11-11 from?
Hey I check out peoples profiles, why not?
I am nosey. LOL

Oh and was he mocking Christianity or endorsing it.
I could not really tell by the lyric's?

[edit on 18-9-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I smell conspiracy

In threads 11 11

In profile 10 11

Oh my

I cant help it...

[edit on 18-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by cindymars

I smell conspiracy

In threads 11 11

In profile 10 11

Oh my

I use Secret Conspiracy scented deodorant.
In this thread his registration says 10-11-2008.
That's what I see. LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join