It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to PUNCH somebody in the face because of the NWO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

What the hell does Star Wars have to do with this?

Jedis aren't real you know

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

in the face too.

Give me a minute to soak this in...you mean in the FACE? Punch them....In the FACE?

YES...In the face.

Serious Businesses.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
go to europe and punch someone there u can kill 2 goals in 1 try

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm glad someone finally said it! I've been wondering how every one on ATS copes with it. And by "it" I mean people condemning you for not getting your children vaccinated and telling you what a horrible parent you are for endangering your child. And by "it" i mean people telling you that you are disgusting because you demand to know the truth about 9/11. And by watching everyone else walking around, not necessarily in a daze, but by actually ignoring the very facts that lay right in front of them everyday, and then thinking that YOU are the crazy one.

Edit was because my mind is spinning so fast I actually left out words that were necessary.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by PolarityHorizon]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You want to team up with me. I've added kicking an NWO'man in the balls to MY list

Seriously though, one must start to question the effectiveness of non-confrontational and non-violent protest these days. I don't want to ever harm another soul if possible, but as you stated writing letters seems less likely to have any impact than praying to god in terms of government.

It will probably take millions, maybe tens of millions marching into DC, PEACEFULLY, to have an impact imho.
Violence only begets violence as history and common sense has proven. Raising arms against the government or their backers is a sure fire way to get killed, and further extend government control and monitoring of those outside the fight.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

(sniff sniff)

Smells real to me.

Come on now, it's not aBOUT the Jedi....it's about being consumed by the dark side. If you strike out against the emperor, he wins and then you are evil, like him.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I disagree with your logic there. See, Jedis are allowed to fight and kill bad guys and still be good guys. THAT is what this is aboot!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolarityHorizon
I'm glad someone finally said it! I've been wondering how every one on ATS copes with it. And by "it" I mean people condemning you for not getting your children vaccinated and telling you what a horrible parent you are for endangering your child. And by "it" i mean people telling you that you are disgusting because you demand to know the truth about 9/11. And by watching everyone else walking around, not necessarily in a daze, but by actually ignoring the very facts that lay right in front of them everyday, and then thinking that YOU are the crazy one.

Edit was because my mind is spinning so fast I actually left out words that were necessary.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by PolarityHorizon]

In all seriousness it's very difficult to cope with the current situation we are all facing. Sometimes the most effective way is to blend in with the sheep and pretend that everything will be okay... and remain this way until $h*t hits the Fan.

Just do your best to get prepared with the way you feel is most beneficial to yourself, your loved ones, and your community.

But I still suggest that everyone does what I'm going to do someday. Maybe not a punch, but a slap would be just as good... or hell, take your shoe off and throw it at someone.

We've Got to get MAD!!! and the way we are expressing our anger right now doesn't seem to be the right form of communication.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well, I agree with u ... peaceful protest wont help anything ... because most of the people is dumb so, really, how can u explain all these conflicts to a dumb person ... no way

but really, are u going to punch who ... if I had the opportunity, maybe I would blow all that guys in the bielderberg something meeting ... why not?

but really, if you think about it, how can u tell that they are the enemy? we dont know if they are doing this to fight another threat or to try to slave the people even more

no, I am not going to kill anyone, I am just saying that, if they really want to kill everyone, that would be the only option ...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

(sniff sniff)

Smells real to me.

Come on now, it's not aBOUT the Jedi....it's about being consumed by the dark side. If you strike out against the emperor, he wins and then you are evil, like him.

It's people like you that I want to punch in the face.......................... Not because of what you said..... but because of your avatar.

Your avatar is suppose to represent something sacred....

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

In all seriousness it's very difficult to cope with the current situation we are all facing. Sometimes the most effective way is to blend in with the sheep...

A defining question? It has been said that the mouse is hardest to find when in the shadow of the housekeeper's broom.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Michael Moore

this man is a fraud.

he's at the top of my list.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I prefer to engage them differently. I only use the ole' fists if diplomacy won't fix it.

But if you must punch someone in the face, punch a politician. 98% of them deserve it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well... punch yourself in the face, then.

"Freedom is Obedience to the Law."

Soon... the Western world will be seized by chaos... caused not by the NWO, but by people believing that the government is out get them...

So what does the government do in the face of a bunch of people who hate them, yet fear them too much to do anything about it? Will the governing body act kindly towards a bunch of people that it as a whole has deemed ungrateful for the order it has provided? Will the governing body be able to do ANYthing good when the PEOPLE who constitute it's basis don't even trust their next door neighbor... don't even trust themselves???

I don't fear the government, reptilians, NWO, OTO, NWA, CIA, or NSA... or any other convenient moniker.

I fear that I will destroy myself before ever restoring order.

It takes Law to create. Freedom must have restriction. No one has ordered you to get the H1N1 vaccine, but you'd be an idiot NOT to if you have a weak immune system and there are breakouts in your area.

The NWO is the same old shadow its always been.... the shadow of our own selves. Maybe there are things you couldn't possibly handle knowing...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't want to see anybody die
I don't want to see anybody tortured
nor do I want to see anybody seriously injured...

Why?
Why?
Why?

I do. For all three.

While you're punching someone and being arrested and thrown in to a secret underground prison to live out the rest of your life being tortured, I will be making a statistic out of one (or more if I'm lucky) of these bastards by way of a bullet.

They kill us. It's only fair that we return the favor.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yep, ... before I pass away somebody is going to catch the wrath of my right hook for playing a role in the NWO.

Prison is a racket and built for you

Going to jail on assault charges is exactly what the NWO would want you to do. Loose cannons, who don't think, are kept in confinement and medicated with other hostile insane people and sent to slave labor projects for the state.

I suggest you get a grip of your adolescent reactionary emotions and learn to play the game by the rules or work to rewrite the rules in order to defeat your foes, or you will suffer the hard lesson, not the NWO.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Do you know that this is what the NWO wants?

They want people to punch others in the face.... you're just playing into their hands man.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

I think it's better if you repeatedly slap them while screaming "I hate you globalists!"

Why not a pie in the face? How about a pie with a twist -- a fresh, moist, steaming cowpie! :-)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join