It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to PUNCH somebody in the face because of the NWO.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yep, ... before I pass away somebody is going to catch the wrath of my right hook for playing a role in the NWO. I've already slapped myself in the face and woke myself up (because I'm guilty too.)... now it's time to wake somebody else up.

Enough is Enough.

I don't own a gun, but I have a powerful right hand, and instead of shouting in the streets with a sign that nobody is going to give a damn about... I've decided that I'm just going to punch somebody instead... in the face too.

I've come to the conclusion that peaceful protests are not effective. Writing my Congressman won't change anything... and we all should know that voting in this day in age does nothing to CHANGE the world we live in except make things worse. Maybe if I slap somebody I might get better results.

So I'm adding this to my Bucket List.

- go bungee jumping
- write a book
- visit Europe
- Punch Somebody in Face that is responsible for bringing in the NWO (sorry Jesus).

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Well if you intend to visit Europe i hope you don't punch me in the face. lol

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I think it's better if you repeatedly slap them while screaming "I hate you globalists!"

link   
I honestly feel ya Doomsday, there are times when i'm on this site and I become INFURIATED over something that is happening....and all i want to do is unload a quick flurry on some unsuspecting shadow government-types.

Hopefully we don't come to blows with TPTB and can change/disarm the situation before it goes that far, but I have serious doubts about that.
Keep that right cross loaded my friend!

link   
wow ur my new friend now XD im happy that u have seen the light too.that peacefull protest wont change anything,couse the elite dont care,they play dirty,and then...U MUST PLAY DIRTY,and use force and deception,manipulation and sabotage to free the world of theyr bullsh*t

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Relax man. Letting go of your self control and punching someone in the face is not very dignified for some one with an avatar as cool as yours is.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You probably didn't mean it that way, but I couldn't stop laughing after reading this.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
wow ur my new friend now XD im happy that u have seen the light too.that peacefull protest wont change anything,couse the elite dont care,they play dirty,and then...U MUST PLAY DIRTY,and use force and deception,manipulation and sabotage to free the world of theyr bullsh*t

Some would say... (and I know I'm going to get flamed for this)... that Osama Bin Laden is doing this.... (clearing throat)

Can't believe I said that...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Don't feel bad, I've been fighting the urge to headbutt people for weeks now. At least one person, one time...

That'll probably be enough to knock me cold right there.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Punching someone in the face for playing a role in the NWO??
Any time you punch someone in the face you have to look your self in the face as well.
Finding an excuse to do it doesn't make you a better person and doesn't justify it.Its you dealing with you really.
If you want change then be the change you want to make.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

You probably didn't mean it that way, but I couldn't stop laughing after reading this.

Oh I meant every word.

This item on my Bucket List would of been checked off months ago if I lived in Washington DC.

And Lord forbid I that see anybody from Fox News or the MSM, because I might go beyond a simple punch in face if I ever see one of those types.

I don't want to see anybody die
I don't want to see anybody tortured
nor do I want to see anybody seriously injured...

But I long for the day that I get to see somebody partially responsible for all this mess receive a quick jab to the nose... Either that or swift kick in the balls.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i know there are some normal people that are just jerks and mindless sheep,im sure they deserve a good whopping,but i guess ur talking about lets say hotel owners who cheat,dont pay salaryes,be bad to the workers...guis like that,,they need more then a whopping..they acctualy help alot all the corruption and evil idiotizm in this world...are with me op?

think abou tit,people like this bring the iconomy and the good inpression of a town down,they in turn make all people have a worse day,and they need to be REMOVED for a better future

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I laugh at the most serious things Doomsday 2029, I'm strange that way.

Once I have reached maximum frustration before complete rage, I laugh. Its a defense and safety mechanism I've developed over the years. I love to laugh. But there is a time coming when I will cherish the feeling of breaking every bone in my right fist for the right reason and on the right individual. Until then, I laugh.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I remember awhile back I saw this video and I thought to myself... Why aren't there more people like her?

Well not only do we need more people like her, but we need a few folks to take it a step further.

These people are walking amongst us in tuxedos and living "the good life"... If nobody is going to arrest that man, then for the love of God somebody slap the $h*t out of him.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You do know that the New World Order, is a false-flag operation, spread through the game of Chinese Whispers laced with disinformation, in order to get people talking about it, thereby automatically discrediting anyone who wants to talk about it because they are seen as a nutcase, right?

It is called black propaganda, and it most likely has its origins in the halls of F.E.M.A., hoping to instigate people into action, and while your referencing punching someone in the face is hearty and full of virtue, it will only give them a reason to act against you.

I chased that organization from age six until my mid-twenties, until I finally realized it was a false trail, set up to make people chase their tail like a stupid dog (not all dogs are stupid
just some of them), an endless trail if you will, that leads to nowhere, set up as a set of keywords for those who would hunt for the information, access, and people responsible for this straw man, thereby giving the Government a legal reason with budgets to stop those "left-wing" and "right-wing" gun-toting nuts who join militia groups to stand against Governmental control, the largesse of "big-Government", and tyrannical controls of a system gone rogue against the people it is supposed to protect and serve.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

[edit on 17-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
well its not so different man,i think we can all agree that the rothchilds and bilderbergs,especialy the rothchilds are done enough evil spreading as a virus and conquring every bank and they need to be STOPED!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Do you realize that I'm still going to punch somebody in the face?

I'm fully aware of the triple reverse psychology behind the NWO. I've made several threads similar to the post you just made. It all goes deeper than can we can all imagine, and in the end they will win.

In fact the public profile I've made here on ATS is exactly what the people in the Shadows wanted me to create.

I don't care... You are right... it's all a lost cause.

But in the end I want the sweet satisfaction of punching somebody in the face for participating in this "Black Propaganda".

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just make sure there are no witnesses. its worked for them for at least a 100 years lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm with you on this one, Doomsday!

One of these days, NWO, one of these days..... BANG, ZOOM!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

in the face too.

Give me a minute to soak this in...you mean in the FACE? Punch them....In the FACE? You are a wild man. Take a deep breath sport.

Nah. Breathe as heavy as you like. Emotions are natural...watch some Star Wars or something...remember how Luke maintained his composure when the Evil Emperor was trying to get him to 'Strike me down.'

Luke was like sooo chomping at the bit to whack the old man with the light saber, but cooler heads prevailed. The Emperor got his in the end, compliments of Luke's dad, who we all thought was evil, but turned out to be pretty cool. Ugly, with all that machine stuff attached to his face, and his voice was in no way matching his looks, but good triumphed and Luke just had to keep his cool.

So keep you cool, man, or sign up for first class tickets to 'break-in' the new rail cars on the way to the 'happy camps.'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join