It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted by an anonymous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't spend much time in the conspiracy forums so I was unsure of where to put this. Mods can change location if they see it necessary.

Recently, I met someone online who seemed less than normal. I could never put my finger on it. Keep in mind, this person contacted ME. Not the other way around. Now, either this is just a HUGE amount of coincidences one after another. Or something strange is going on.

Shortly after I met this person, they began describing events in my life that are going on right now with great accuracy. I quickly passed it off as pure trickery. I kept up the conversations because I knew something was not natural and I was determined to find out what this person was all about.

Not long after he/she thought they had gained my trust, I was asked to relocate. To a place in the mountains. I was given 6 months to decide. After a week or so of getting no where else. I finally told the person that I was not interested. They quickly became agitated and started threatening me.

In the end, my life was threatened. I was told that if I do not comply, then this group of people would take my life because for some reason, I am a threat. I never got anymore information than that.

These things are true to the best of my knowledge. I do not claim that people are hunting others down on the net to kill them. Nor do I claim to understand the nature of this or want any of the age old advice to call the authorities. I am aware of the situation.

The point in this thread is not to start arguments over if any of this is true or not. The point is to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Seriously, I would be freaked out. It might help to provide some transcripts as external source if at all possible. If not, I take your word for it. Why would someone ask such a question to such a creepy subject?

I never have been approached online by someone who knew details of my goings on. That would totally freak me out and I would demand to know who it was. If I was to get nowhere in this endeavor I believe I would agree with the person. Only to be able to get a location as to where I could meet them.

I would then do some re-con of the area and find a nice vantage point. I would then have to decide as to what rifle and scope I would use. Just kidding about the rifle and scope thing, but I would definitely want to meet this person. I don't know man this could be dangerous.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Could you post the correspondences you had with the individual , after of course you edit out any sensitive personal info .

More info ....... please .

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I will go digging through my computer and see if I can come up with anything. Most of the convos were over aol instant messenger. I am pretty sure I saved a few of them

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You definitely have my interest....hoping to see some transcripts

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
he knew what exatly was happening in events? well thats more then creepy,i guess they maybe stalking you? hmm tough luck man ): i dont know what to do

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Did they tell you why they wanted you to relocate?

Did they give any hint as to who this group is?

If you can post any correspondence (delete personal info of course) that would be great.

Also, where did you meet this person?

Sorry lots of questions, this is pretty bizarre.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No, I have never had such an experience and that is definitely alarming, to say the least. If the contact was anonymous have you ruled out that it could have been someone in your personal life that was simply "trying to mess with you". Did anything ever seem out of the ordinary or was this strictly online?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a great subject for a writer's collaboration.

But sadly not enough info to make any kind of evaluation.

Hopefully you can provide more details.

peace

link   

Ok first off did they do this through ATS? That is an important starting point for how you phrased the Op.

If they somehow just contacted you via your private email that would be much different and the steps would have to be also different.

link   
Oh wow.

Alright, if you are referring to the internet group "Anonymous", and if the person you are talking about claimed to be one of them, you have absolutely nothing to fear.

"Anonymous" is a group of college age introverts who hang out on 4chan.org. Even if they had your address, the worse you could expect was some pizzas sent to your house in your name, and some mean phone messages. That's it.

Most of them don't have the motivation to get a job, let alone hunt you down and kill you.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Another thing is to take a look at your thread history, you may be able to find some answers there. Is there one or more that have been discussed in your conversations? here is a quick peak at the ones listed on your profile page.

More Of My Threads
Law of attraction VS Quantum Theory
Replies: 11 Flags: (0)Organic, human quantum computing
Replies: 4 Flags: (0)Guided Meditation and Personal Experiences
Replies: 3 Flags: (5)(MSWC) Tragic as the Love that kills us
Replies: 8 Flags: (5)What if you had the secret to existence?
Replies: 55 Flags: (4)The twisted adventures of Debris and the evil Gothemon
Replies: 12 Flags: (1)Why save humanity? What is left that is so important?
Replies: 72 Flags: (4)Brain VS Machine
Replies: 13 Flags: (1)Who observed us into existence?
Replies: 102 Flags: (8)Science behind Ghosts/Demons/Angels
Replies: 10 Flags: (0)Prologned Paranoia and its effects
Replies: 32 Flags: (7)(IWWC) World War 3
Replies: 2 Flags: (2)The beautiful misfits and silent geniuses
Replies: 48 Flags: (19)Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Star children all in one thread.
Replies: 34 Flags: (4)Global Psychology
Replies: 4 Flags: (0)Super Diamonds to replace Silicon
Replies: 3 Flags: (1)Logical answers for questions
Replies: 102 Flags: (9)Rant about New Agers
Replies: 25 Flags: (0)Gothic Literature. Poetry/stories etc...
Replies: 1 Flags: (0)(IWWC) The dying of egotism in todays Youth
Replies: 17 Flags: (12)Old member back

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

All I know is that they group was in contact with supposed secret societies. At least that is what I was told. I have my questions about the credibility of that statement though. They said somewhere in the mountains. I have done some research and it seems as though there are quite a number of the supposed FEMA camps in the rockies. That's all I could come up with

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have considered that also. Although alot of what the person spoke of was not in any of the threads I have previously posted. Things about personal relationships etc. And ATS had never come up in any of the convos

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Perhaps this is the work of somebody intimate with you from the `real world` .

Have you fallen out with anybody recently who would be privy to said information.

May even be the work of somebody `you` are still friendly with .

Is it just more than private details ..... does this mystery correspondent have a flavour of you true personally , so to speak.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

He/she did have knowledge of me. But they didn't seem to grasp why I was asking so many questions. Like it didn't make sense that I didn't just accepted the knowledge

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I dont think this is some punks from 4chan. This sounds a bit more serious than that crappy site...

PEACE!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This thread keeps pulling my interest back in. I hope more people begin to brainstrom about this. My feeling is that you may have been considered for some secret society which has inside info on the coming days ahead as they tell you to move to the high mountains, perhaps the area where you live is destined to be a very poor place in the future for some reason either manmade or other.

Could you still contact the anon and start to pick their brain? I understand if you dont want to reveal more of yourself than they already have by even contacting them, but you know I would rather know than live in the dark pretending not to be concerned.

Could it be a neighbor who has made their way into your computer somehow? Also have you traced their IP address? If it does not get straightened out you can always contact the authorities.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
AHA! I knew I had saved that convo last night. Too much alka seltzer almost made me forget.

I took the freedom of editing out the persons Username. And will not post the full convo cause alot of it has some personal info about me in it. The funny thing is that I never learned anything at all pertaining to the person. They just exist and no amount of questioning ever got them to reveal something about themselves.

...asylum (1:50:35 AM): you cant deny where your true home is any longer blademan80 (1:51:22 AM): I still have yet to receive an answer to my question. Where is this home? ...asylum (1:51:57 AM): In the mountains. Like I already said ...asylum (1:54:33 AM): are you still there? blademan80 (1:55:53 AM): Yes. Contemplating at the moment.Your answers are vague at best. I cannot make any decisions to relocate without more information. ...asylum (1:57:15 AM) my answers will have to do for you will surely die if you continue on your life this way blademan80 (1:59:36 AM) Really now? Is that so? And just how will that come to pass? ...asylum (2:01:10 AM) You really dont understand do you? You are a threat. what i have told you cannot be false. And there are others like me who are not as kind blademan80 (2:04:41 AM) You have not answered my question. Why will I die if I do not comply? ...asylum (2:05:32 AM) like i already said. oyu are a threat.

I left my username alone since it is already posted on my ATS profile. And no, they did not contact me via ATS. It was an email that later led to AIM convos

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
interesting incident, i will share mine: last year during the debate of the bailout hearings I had a message on my home phone, it was a recording of a ladies voice with a crowd surrounding her. I heard the gavel bang, then a hushed quiet.."The bill has passed, we have reached an agreement"... I was really perplexed and could not understand the meaning of this... i will never understand who or why this message was on my home phone, but it was a recording of a lady saying that the bailout plan was approved. (this was several days before!!!!!!!! the actual vote!!!) there was no other part of this msg... it was just a simply recording of this voice in a crowded hall... i will never understand this moment!! why? who? i called some of my friends who are aware of the coming drama and asked them if they are punking me!!! noooo one... so really it is a mystery that will always perplex me each day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join