It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingredients Found in Spermicides, Cleaners, and Cosmetics along with Thimerosal, and Squalene Presen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

See for yourself the study presented at the end of article. Please spread the word and make this go viral… no pun intended. Kindly reference and link to VacTRUTH!

(vactruth.com) Trials for the experimental H1N1 Swine flu vaccine commence Tuesday, September 15th in Thornton, Colorado. Novartis, a bio-pharmaceutical company that manufactures the vaccine, is recommending that children participating in the trial receive two doses of an experimental vaccine which contain ingredients found in spermicides, cleaners, and cosmetics along with thimerosal and squalene (MF59). Everyone should have a sense of concern as the only safety checks for these children are a few blood draws and follow-up phone calls. No neurological testing. No kidding.

Official opinions from federal agencies, such as the CDC, insist that the new vaccine will be safe and effective. Experts say we can trust the new H1N1 experimental vaccine because the technology used to create the vaccine is time tested. Experts argue that the only variable changing from the ‘normal’ flu vaccine and the H1N1 experimental vaccine is the novel A/H1N1 antigen. In other words, the same vaccine ‘technology’ is used but with the new virus.

However, this is the furthest thing from the actual TRUTH. As will be demonstrated, the following information was obtained through enrolling a family member into the study to gain an understanding as to what the ingredients would be. After finding out the the information I am about to share, enrollment in this trial has been canceled.

Link

I would like to see this information confirmed, but this is something I have been thinking about for a while.

What if this vaccine was not made to "kill people off right away" but rather to sterilize people.

What a great way for "population control" which is something the entire Obama administration advocates.

I have posted in the past the ideologies, and thoughts of the Liberals in power, which include the Obama administration, and most of them who believe that "the undesirable among our population shouldn't reproduce".

Population control can also be achieved with the healthcare reform which gives power to the GOVERNMENT to decide whether a patient should have treatments, or a much needed operation, or rather just to continue taking the pill until the patient dies, and this just because it is not "economically viable" for the government.

But hey, this is how the fans of the healthcare reform claim everyone will "show compassion for other fellow Americans" if we allow the government total control over healthcare...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Interesting premise. This would fall in line with a moralist tactic. Let those who would have sex for any purpose but reproduction be sterilized so that they won't breed and pass such "evil morals" to their children. We would end up with two classes of people in the world, the breeders and the non-breeders. And of course, the breeders would have the ability to pass wealth, etc. to their kids while the non-breeders sacrifice their wealth to the state when they die.

Food for thought at least.

Edit to add, I just read that article completely. I wasn't intending on getting a flu shot of any kind anyway, but this gives me even more of a reason not to.

[edit on 9-17-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what i'd expect in terms of contamination would be a few heavily laced doses among more harmless ones. point sampling can be manipulated by such simple things as putting the hardcore stuff out arm's reach of the guy who picks the samples - with or without knowledge or consent of course.

either way, imho, rock solid, conclusive proof would just be rejected today as a fluke or accident. this stuff is bought into at any cost.

join