It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier's widow & son to be deported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
As we all know the immigration issue is and has become a very nasty partisan issue. My beliefs on this issue are not relevant. What ever your stance on the issue, this is wrong:Soldier's widow and son to be deported

I will be the first to step forward and take the hippocrit sign to hang on my neck, this can't be allowed.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

After reading the article I am glad there is at least a bill coming out of it but I really hope it gets voted on and passed in time.

Things like this should never happen in this Country! I feel for this poor woman who already had to endure a terrible loss and should not have to be deported.

The more noise that gets made about this story the more likely this bill will get passed through. I am going to send emails to all of my Reps to make them aware of this.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It will be a sad day in America if this happens. There are thousands of people in similar situations. A man payed the ultimate price for his family and the government thinks its not enough.

Where is the media? I have not heard anyone report on this. I had to read it on here. Where is Lou Dobbs?

And most importantly where are the people on this forum that would like to see her leave simply cause they are having a tough time.

[edit on 9/19/2009 by 3vilscript]

new topics

join