It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Level, and Most Powerful Masons Revealed!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Hi friend, I'll have a look for those writers. Sounds like a good challenge to add to my book-shelves! lol!

I don't know if its been covered elsewhere, as I've only signed up to ATS over the weekend, but I got reading Laurence Gardner's book, Shadow of Solomon, a few years ago. The timeline in the back was impressive to say the least. He interweaved Royal history with the Masonic, and at the time, it did seem to be somewhat revealing to me...

I guess for the real insight, it'd be intriguing to see where the current Royals take the Brotherhood this century in regards to the kind of Sciences we'll see coming into the public domain with the advent of revived Space programmes in the decades ahead...

Masonry on Mars could propell the Royal Art to levels unfathomable to us now... so through that, who knows what "lost scrolls" might emerge in Egypt or elsewhere to reorient the Craft in such expansion....
edit on 16-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

Don't expect too much to be revealed... even the lodge we chartered on the moon only meets quarterly...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Still an awesome concept...

I like to imagine some lost Masonic manuscript turning up amongst the possessions of some old boy from the Home Counties!! lol!

It could be for the Craft what the Gnostic Gospels and Dead Sea Scrolls were for early Christianity...

My point is that when it comes to Off-World Colonisation and the future Sciences Movement we all know we're on the verge of this century, then the arguement of God versus Science from yesteryear, and the version of God versus another version of God we face more than ever before in todays world, level out nicely for the politics...

But its the times of tomorrow that I reckon the Masonic Charter will face their own true test of worth.

For it'll be then that we'll all know our place in the grand scheme of things-- for better, or worse, especially when this year is over whence all the doom-mongering has come and gone...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

My favorite Masonic authors are Christopher Hodapp, Cliff Porter, Tim Hogan, Brent Morris, and Stephen Dafoe (this last one is fairly known for his Templaric studies); not in any particular order.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
John J Robinson wrote a book called "Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry" that covers a lot of good information about masonry. It has a lot of speculation about how it could be a continuation of the knights templar, but it is mostly speculation. Still has lots of good info, and a very interesting read. He was not a mason when he wrote the book, but the research he did eventually led him into joining. Sadly, he was called to meet the Great Architect due to illness last year. He also wrote a book called "A pilgrims path" which was a good read as well. He's also credited with helping found the Masonic Information Center.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Exeteri

I've read that book. It's a good book, but fairly dry so it took me a while to read the first time.

Being in the Masonic Knights Templar I am fascinated by the ritual and history of the modern Templars as well as the perpetuation myths/legends of the Templars of the Crusades.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'd give a big shout to The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Societies, by John Michael Greer.

He lists ALOT of different degrees for ALOT of Masonic and related such Orders.

A great read, and impressive point of reference!!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hi friend, just wanted to say I find the Templar stuff fascinating. There's so much I'd love to ask.

I'm intrigued by the claim the original Templars worshipped Baphomet, and how it rattled everyone's cages way back when. So I don't know what was true, but what I do know-- as its obvious-- is that the reach of the Church in maintaining the Inquisition would've surely lined both their Archives with 'pagan' materials confiscated, ironically, during the Crusades, and on other pilgrim missions. Thus enabling them the 'resources' to know of such idols, certain to scare the common folk in muddy villages...

So it'd be interesting to see, a century from now, how the madness today pans out, given Dubya proclaimed, 'a new crusade' only a few years back when the War on Terror was all the rage, and the trial-by-media many face today is revealed to be, like the one about Baphomet, just fear-mongering and smoke-and-mirrors...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
Hi friend, just wanted to say I find the Templar stuff fascinating. There's so much I'd love to ask.

I'm intrigued by the claim the original Templars worshipped Baphomet, and how it rattled everyone's cages way back when. So I don't know what was true, but what I do know-- as its obvious-- is that the reach of the Church in maintaining the Inquisition would've surely lined both their Archives with 'pagan' materials confiscated, ironically, during the Crusades, and on other pilgrim missions. Thus enabling them the 'resources' to know of such idols, certain to scare the common folk in muddy villages...

So it'd be interesting to see, a century from now, how the madness today pans out, given Dubya proclaimed, 'a new crusade' only a few years back when the War on Terror was all the rage, and the trial-by-media many face today is revealed to be, like the one about Baphomet, just fear-mongering and smoke-and-mirrors...
It really can be a fascinating subject. Particularly when one remembers that the Templars were shut down by the Catholic church primarily because King Philip didn't want to pay them back the money he owed them, so he turned to his friend the Pope and said get rid of them.

Also worth considering that the Vatican, a few years back, released papers that showed that those who had been accused had confessed under torture, but later recanted their testimonies. A strong reminder that a man being tortured will admit to anything, including worshiping Baphomet, or spitting on a cross...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And if anything can be obtained under torture, isn't it curious how the most on-going issue of the past decade-or-so, hasn't been Saddam's WMD's, or the alleged Iraq-Al Quaida (that how you spell it?) link; but.... the use of torture in the recent wars-- and how intel gained from it has served only to prolong them.....

Thus validating the fact that its all a Templar-esque move to do in inciting belief systems of now to yet newer conflicts.

Seems the one thing too many forget in all this, is that the Templars, like their Masonic Brethren, predominantly seek fraternity and knowledge of the Godhead.

And thats from a non-member respectfully aware of such goals.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
Thus validating the fact that its all a Templar-esque move to do in inciting belief systems of now to yet newer conflicts.
I'm not sure I follow that line of thought. The Templars were the ones who were tortured. You're saying the victim is inciting the new status quo and not the oppressor?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'd love to get be able to get into the Vatican Archives to look at some of the proceedings of the Templar Inquisition. I'd probably give my left arm to gain entry.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Its hard to believe looking at thier faces how dissapointed i would be if i talked to them.

Hopefully atleast one of them will survive the death of religion. Although i doubt it.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Disappointed talking to who? The "Highest Level Masons"?

So you think that religion is going to die before some of these men do? That's a mighty bold statement, but that would also mean some drastic changes in this world.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Eek!! I messed up that line and "done a Dubya" in explaining my point then!

My point on the torture thing was how the powers-that-be are reinforcing their own agenda BY DOING such vulgar things. And that what they were "told" from such a process, simply steamrolled their agenda on, the way the Church at the time achieved by getting one over on the Templars..

edit on 18-1-2012 by Futurcrat1 because: retyped it slighty.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The Vatican Archives must be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G when it comes to confiscated Masonic stuff!!! Imagine it....

There must "lost" charters, "lost" degrees, "lost" minutes of meetings...

Hey, there might even be "lost" episodes of "Lost" that would've made sense had they aired!?!

But seriously, I'm really swayed by the possibilities to consider a lot of the Brotherhood's 'missing link' moments could be solved by a good search through those secret shelf spaces...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I can't imagine them having too much Masonic stuff, but who knows. I have officially changed to two majors (political science and history) as an Undergraduate and my emphasis for history is pre-15th/16th century.

I'm more curious about Templary.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Heraldry is tied into such things, of course; and I'm always fascinated when the Royals do the Order of the Garter procession...

Just to see them all in such gear as the police line the roads with a load of ordinary folk like me behind them, its been said, that they really ought to be as open in their rituals in regards of the Masonic/Templar aspects they're intertwined with, and maybe their PR would be considerably better...

Now THAT would be good TV!!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
... You missed my Grandfather..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by network dude
but....but, they don't look like reptilians at all!

Well, Ronnie Seale is a lawyer by profession. Just sayin'.

Haha no way, Freemasons don't practice law....

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join