It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus have magic powers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Did he heal the sick and do miracles? Or was this just put in by the roman emperor so that there could never be a Christ again, as no one can do miracles. (This being the conspiracy.) Governments tend to not like messiahs. Even if they are fake. "Waco"
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Or maybe He is who He claimed to be and did not have magic powers. He is the Son of God, and those who believe in Him will have eternal life in His name. Miracles can be done by ANYONE according to Him, if you would only have enough faith to do them. There are still prophecies to come about the Son of Man such as the Second Coming and the coming End of the Age, the Anti-Christ (whose name is Maitreya), One World Government and Religion, the Final Battle at Armageddon...etc.

Of course the 21st century would be the last age. He is the God of the Ages. The God of all things, and evolution is just an excuse. When the "aliens" come they aren't really here to help. They are the fallen ones, and Nephilim will be here too. Good day. May God bless you and open your eyes. Read the Lost books of the Holy Bible for more info.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well to be honest I think that the Bible is a work of fiction loosely based on a group of dillusional men who turned into Jesus and his merry men. I mean, by the way I'm not bashing religion here, the Old Testament (did I spell that right?) is known (on the most part) to be a joke, even to some of the most faithful followers of the popular religious belief it is laughable, dismissed as such, but then the New testament came a while after, right? That to me is a joke on its own, because it defeats the object of what it is supposed to be. Errm, of course, I might be entirely wrong in my details of the past, but uh, spare me the humiliation of public correction please.

Back to where we were, Jesus may well have been a magician (taking that he existed at all).

Ramadwarf on performing Jesus

new topics

join