It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Cain's wife come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Star

Yep, the cosmic ancestry is way more logical than the Wonderland account of creation.

And you are correct, Adam and Eve were actually sets, groups.

( I knew that most would be totally confused by that so I kept it simple:lol

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I wouldn't start with the Council of Nicaea thing. The books that they didn't include are known and able to be read. Additionally, the Council were mostly concerned with the New Testament and not the Hebrew accounts.

It's not like the Council could totally obliterate thousands of years of Hebrew stories.

Let's not confuse the situation.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I thought it was very clear friend, good day

You thought wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Come on! this is the 21st. century. Are we still believing that we all sprang from just two people, Adama (org. spl.) and Eve? And I suppose we were all created by a male God, right? Then why can't men understand women? These ideas were for a long past people, not for today's modern, educated, intelligent people. I know a lot of people say that Cain's wife was actually his sister, but that is impossible. Why? Because if you know anything about Anthropology, you will know that in all primitive societies it is a general rule that brothers do NOT marry their sisters. The very strictest of taboos are applied to this form of incest. Secondly, if you read the story carefully, Seth (the 3rd son of Adam and Eve) was not born until after Cain was banished, and thus after he spoke of EVERYONE in (Genesis 4:14. KJB)

16 Then Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden.

Why does Genesis say that when Cain went to Nod and the people were there? It says he had a wife but the only people where Cain lived were Adam, Eve, Abel, and Cain. This is a discrepancy that every Christian should look into to. They should also look into the multiple Gods and Goddesses in the Bible, and the fact that there are two creation stories on the same page. Yep, this is a book to be believed unequivocally, ins't it?

Here is a good place to start:
/zrvw8

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by one_man24

Thanks

But common sense dictates other tribes here at that time....the bible clearly makes reference to siblings so there is no confusion there.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Exponential. Look at the age Adam died. If they had 14 kids, and each of those had 14 kids, and each of those, etc . . . it would not take long for a good civilization to get going.

We do not know how old Cain was when he was exiled.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Don't bother.

I already tried that theory and as it doesn't fit his alien seed theory he will just talk you in circles.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Maybe IDK enough BOARDSPEAK 2 be ables 2 read what WAS write by U, but who knows LOL

I do like the points you make. I'd just like to be able to read them as sentences.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Really well just ask must not be so emotional were was it hard to understand mayne?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

I wouldn't start with the Council of Nicaea thing. The books that they didn't include are known and able to be read. Additionally, the Council were mostly concerned with the New Testament and not the Hebrew accounts.

It's not like the Council could totally obliterate thousands of years of Hebrew stories.

Let's not confuse the situation.

The Council of Nicaea sure makes more logical sense than aliens and the Annunaki race influencing mankind.

Enlil and Enki coming down to Earth to shape man's destiny is far-fetched at best.

I know of the "Annunaki theory" and I am "alien-agnostic", prove or disprove aliens to me, period.

Yes, the books that were not included can be read, but by not including them this is made to seem that the official's of religion do not condone them as actual history, therefore we are not supposed to read them, or consider them to be true.

That is propaganda at work, regardless of which theory is correct, propaganda is when one controlling organization, Government or Church, wants you to think a certain way, and includes or does not include all of the facts, or a mixture of the two.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks and a Star for your post!!

You reitterated my point. I'm trying to tell them that brothers and sisters did not breed and God ( the gods) did not stop with Adam and Eve. They were the first clones....the only way there could be humans that are not of Adam and Eve is if there were MULTIPLE creators...the gods....

" Let US make mankind in OUR imag, according to OUR likings"..

Then they individaully began creatin..... " Then God made man in his OWN image" which means that particular scientist's DNA.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In the Forgotten Books of Eden... Adam and Eve have 5 children. The firstborns are twins Cain and Luluwa, 2nd twins Abel and Aklia, and Seth. Cain married Luluwa, and Seth married Aklia. Abel was killed when he was only a young teenager....

Read the Books of Adam and Eve and you'll get it. Also read the lost books. There's even more than these so look for them such as the Book of Jubiliees and Esdras etc.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You must be very sensitive to think that post was emotional, good thing I didn't put the word well at the beginning. You might have bursted into tears.

I don't care to read your post, I just was backing up someone else who had trouble understanding it.

Don't cry, I'm sure it was a very well thought out message, it just won't break my heart if I don't get to read it in clear text.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What I was saying is that the books left out do not offer a different creation story that the ones presented in Genesis, so throwing the Council in this debate really makes no point either way.

I'm agreeing with you that the alien influence is a story. Not really any more factual than the Genesis story.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I can appreciate a different view, even if I don't agree with it. I thought this article summed up a good defense of my beliefs. Check it out.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by one_man24]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry ButterCookie, but I feel as though you've ignored my post. Is it not a viable theory? If you do not wish to address it, I'm fine with that. Just thinking that you may have over looked an important point. If you did read it and care not to respond to it I'm fine with that too. You still get my star and flag!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I will try to communicate in a simple way for when I do the info is passed direct w/o an edit or grammer button, knowledge seeker.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Why didn't you say you wasn't American.

That would have helped and you wouldn't have been given a hard time.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I do exist in EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA my knowledge comes from afar very far tho. I am no enemy of you so please dont take it that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thanks for the star and flag!!

I understand your post and has some truth to it....God ( the gods) did not only create Adam and Eve. Again, they were the initial experiments..The gods continued this experimantal project many times over, thus creating different 'tribes'. Cain was and Adamite ( and this is in the bible) and his wife ( from the land of Nod) was from a seperate tribe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join