It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Desperation and Dangers of the Far-Right Extreme Evangelical Sub-Culture

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
two words
Jim Jones..Those who wont fall for the op's agenda,and smart ones on the left of left know how he connects with the Dems and their modern day agenda..

my what a tangled web we weave..lest not forget the past..traitors..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"It's not about you or us garnering information. It's about THEIR RIGHT to express themselves. EVERYONE in the US has that right and I will protect it fiercely, REGARDLESS of their ignorance. "

The point is .. is it their opinion . Do you think it is ? . Do you think they all independently came to all these very same wrong conclusions. Why do they all think and say the same thing. Is that what you want to protect, the victims of brainwashing . You need to look past that fiercely protecting thing , it's too emotional. You need to examine exactly what it is you are protecting . I suspect you are protecting a narrow agenda being channeled through a lot of poor ignorant people . I do not need the capitals btw to understand your point , or to realize where the emphasis lies. Unlike your (non) realization of the emphasis in mine . You may dispense with those if you wish .

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
Some of your population is waiting on that hill for the rapture . It was ok a few centuries ago, almost everybody was in religious ignorance . Today , it is a problem to you , they are not quite what you want.. but you say , listen to them .

I don't say listen to them. I say it is their Constitutional RIGHT. I support fiercely our Constitution and Bill of Rights. They have a right to wait on that hill till the cows come home. They are not a problem to me.

In 200 years time, they will still be on that hill , and society will have moved further on and they will be even further estranged .

If that is their choice in expressing their religion, then let them!

Will anyone listen to them then . What date would you propose that they should still be listened too. Why should we not be listening to the advocates of the spanish inquisition today ?

I already said that this is not about you or us garnering information. What THEY believe and are doing is not about YOU and it's not about ME. It's not about listening or believing in or agreeing with what they're doing. I could not care less. It's about their RIGHT to freely exercise their religion.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

wowser..CNN throws a hissy fit,not claiming victim..lol..OOHH WOOEESSSS me..We are sick of hearing the poor case of victom..
seems like all obamatrons are playing nowadays..

Oh and by the way that quote of yours,I knows a few obamatrons who speek that also,so its null and void..

lets call things the way they are..Todays weather underground,if you want to call it that,cuz its certainly aboveground now are very shrewd operators..I have a speach of george sorros himself,the one who fronted ALLOt of money for todays administration,a speach about how propaganda,and ''newspeak'' is ever popular today,from the news and from DC..

Traitors of this land have been teaching at universities for YEARS spreading there words as if it was gospel..No wonder todays colledge kids are frothing at the mouth about Van Jonesy..

Its been a plan for nearly 30 years,and they are so close to completing it..You who deny and the OP are clearly involved one way or another..

Traitors..I hope you get yours served cold my freind..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
STOP!

Read the thread title and see if your post applies. This thread has gone 12 pages with civil discussion and I don't want to see it devolve now. Please.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The call themselves Christian Reconstructionists I will not elaborate because I did a thread on the subject many years ago here in ATS.

American Vision, a radical ministry that toils away to "help Christians build a truly Biblical worldview," displayed the growing organization of the dangerous Reconstructionist movement.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Sorry if the truth hurts..

Btw,neil young would flip you off if he seen ya use his song title..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

The traitors of this nation has been embedded in our government and political system for decades.

Wake up and smell the corruption that is killing America's government system.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

oh I implore you that this nation has been on the down hill slide since the 30's..Now they have a foot hold at the top and are pulling out every trick in the book..hense this thread..

lets see,the sunday church goer or Jim jones..The left radical that got too big for his britches and needed to be banished before he blew their cover..HHMM..
hard call??

And to Hazelnut..rock on girl!!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

No, you are afraid for you life because you have allowed yourself to be afraid for you life.

Spreading information is a human right, at least here in this nation that our forefathers build in the pursue of freedom.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well, you have an idealistic viewpoint on the matter . But americans are , in general, idealistic . That is what comes of the purity of a society relatively untouched by adversity . Me , a european , I am skeptical and cynical . We have been through what you are going through now . And it doesn't end in this american dream like fantasy . It doesn't bequeath that kind of hope . Perhaps you will fare better .

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Wrong Marg, I'm not afraid for my life. I pity all of you who are so afraid for your own lives that your mission in life IS to seek out and destroy all who are not like you.

I fear nothing at all my dear. I lived through hell, torture, abuse and worse. I made it on my own and learned that people who act the way most of you on this forum act are scared little children who must band together in your beliefs in the sad and futile hope that the strength of the group reinforces and validates your pitful natures as you pretend your fear is strength.

I pity you all. Its time to wake up and stop being terrified of differences in others. It TIME to start recognizing and appreciating others for their differences. Wake the **** up and stop perpetuating the very thing that is wrong in the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Anybody that holds political ideologies and believe in Parties differences are foolings themselves.

Americas political parties are nothing but one and the same with different names to fool the believers.

They both works for themselves and not for the people they never did.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Jim Jones died 30 years ago. I don't know what he has to do with this discussion. And I'm not really interested in what you think my agenda is. But unless you have something to contribute to the topic of the thread, please don't.

reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

The point is .. is it their opinion . Do you think it is ? . Do you think they all independently came to all these very same wrong conclusions. Why do they all think and say the same thing. Is that what you want to protect, the victims of brainwashing .

It doesn't really matter what I personally think about their views. It's none of my business. I have my own thoughts on religion. And it's not religion in itself that is the problem. It's what people do with it and how people use it to control and manipulate that is the problem. It's greed, power, control, and most of all (I believe) insecurity that cause the problem. And we cannot combat human failings like insecurity by taking away someone's security blanket. Trying to take away someone's religion or free exercise thereof only makes them hold onto it tighter.

You need to look past that fiercely protecting thing , it's too emotional. You need to examine exactly what it is you are protecting .

Perhaps it is emotional. But it's the freedom to believe and express. I hold those very dear to my heart. (Is bolding OK?
)

I suspect you are protecting a narrow agenda being channeled through a lot of poor ignorant people .

I'm an atheist. I don't think so.

I'm sorry about the capitals, but it did seem that you weren't hearing me.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Well I am glad you are not afraid and should not be, a simple thread like this one should not make you afraid at all

link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I don't say listen to them. I say it is their Constitutional RIGHT.

ya know what I'll take you up on that..Just how would you like to see the US if you had your idiology as a blueprint to restructure America??
ill be holding my breath..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

When people are ready to extend a hand to others who are not sharing a similar ideology, I'll take a deep breath and think that we are finally on our way to better lives for everyone. Until then, good luck figuring out who your friends and enemies truly are.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Jim Jones died 30 years ago. I don't know what he has to do with this discussion. And I'm not really interested in what you think my agenda is. But unless you have something to contribute to the topic of the thread, please don't.

your not a very good soldier are you,or are you just playing dumb so facts arent substanciated by the left..HHMM..

Shrewd one you are..Just sit on the razors edge..

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

who ever said I was afiliated to a party..It took me 3 months to figure out obamy was a dem..Look at my old posts if you dont beleive me..

when i say far left,I mean what is being rousted in DC now..The ones who blew up stuff in the pentagon years ago,ones who use ''Green Energy"as a cover for marxist ideologys..

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join