It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Conspiracy Theory Ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Ok I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed,

So let me get this right,

We are at war with Iraq and Afghanistan because some guy called Osama Bin Laden woke up one morning and decided to fly 2 planes into the Twin Towers for no apparent reason,

Am I right so far ?

He runs some organisation called the Taliban and Al Qaeda who are such an organised terrorist group that they could not even manage to blow up a Jeep Cherokee with 6 Calor Gas Bottles at Glasgow Airport.

We are talking about the same highly advanced terrorist organisation here aren't we ?

So straight after 9/11 we invade Iraq because Saddam Hussain has something to do with this Osama guy ?

I am still on the ball here aren't I ?

Then Iraq may of had weapons of mass destruction but they didn't because England and the United States supplied Iraq with its weapons but we forgot to check the receipts.

Then the story goes on that he had to be removed because he had committed genecide in the early 1990's of around 200 Kurds so we have had to kill 1.3 million Iraqi civilians since this invasion.

Thats the worst Conspiracy Theory I have ever heard.

Anyone who believes that needs their head testing.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
hmmmm.....when you put it like that

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, that's how the official story goes. It's astounding what people will believe. It's astounding that people believe it. It's astounding that anyone would ever imagine anyone believing such absurdity. Who that this sh*t up? I mean, if this happened in a film, who would be swallowing this cr*p? We'd all be shouting at the actors to wake the f*ck up and don't f***ing believe it!! It's all so surreal, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

It is surreal and whats worse is the people who are sucked in say if you don't believe this bad movie then your disrespectful and stupid.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

We'd all be shouting at the actors to wake the f*ck up and don't f***ing believe it!!

That is pretty much what the rest of the world had been trying (to no avail) to tell America ever since 911 happened. It was frustrating indeed to realize that most Americans just weren't capable of hearing it.

The treachery of the act (of 911) worked as planned to galvanize the country (US) behind its evil leader.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Where do you get 1.3 Million Iraqis dead? I was in Iraq for 2.5 years, and never did I see anything close to that number move throw the morgues or on any unofficial body counts... Check your facts.

www.who.int...
www.capitolhillblue.com...
www.truthdig.com...
www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jan/10/iraq.iraqtimeline

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Why are threads about the validity of the Iraq war still being made? Geez, just lets just move on already. Yes the CIA lied, the Military lied, Bush lied and Colin Powel was duped into lying, all in order to sell an invasion of Iraq to the American People, to the UN and to our European allies.
However, for the most part, its over and done with.
Iraq is finally gaining some stability, the two religious factions are getting along again, finally realizing that Al Qeda in Iraq was a more dangerous presence than the US Military and effectively kicking them out of the country.
Can the US claim victory here? Technically yes but the real victors are the people of Iraq, if the Sunni and Shia had not allied themselves with each other, the fighting and bombings would continue to this day.

For me, this issue is where it belongs, in the history books. It is time to see to more important issues now, the issues that are closer to home.
Seriously, with unemployment rates rising, banking failures, the housing bubble and everything else thats going on with our economy, dont you think its about time to quit whining about a Govt lying to its people to initiate a war?
Like thats never happened before and it will most definitely happen again, so next time it happens, try not to look so surprised.

So come on, lets focus more on what the Govt is doing domestically and less on its foreign policy.
Lets see some anger over privacy issues or about us modeling our surveillance system after the UK's, a country who is said to have more surveillance cameras per capita, in the world.
Privacy, un-employment, health care, the President creating new Czars out of this air...
These are just a few examples and all of them are far more important than the old news that is Iraq.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
Ok I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed,

So let me get this right,

We are at war with Iraq and Afghanistan because some guy called Osama Bin Laden woke up one morning and decided to fly 2 planes into the Twin Towers for no apparent reason,

Am I right so far ?

No, we're not at war with either Afghanistan or Iraq.
We are fighting a quasi-war against citizens of those countries who don't want the west to take over their governments so that we can strip their land of the natural resources that we need.

He runs some organisation called the Taliban and Al Qaeda who are such an organised terrorist group that they could not even manage to blow up a Jeep Cherokee with 6 Calor Gas Bottles at Glasgow Airport.

No, he doesn't run the Taliban, he gives them money is return for them keeping him safe.

So straight after 9/11 we invade Iraq because Saddam Hussain has something to do with this Osama guy ?

No we invaded Iraq because the US and UK governments lied about the weapons of mass destruction that they claimed Saddam Hussein wanted to use to kill us.

Then Iraq may of had weapons of mass destruction but they didn't because England and the United States supplied Iraq with its weapons but we forgot to check the receipts.

No he defiantly had the weapons at one point, we know because we were the ones that sold them to him, the real conspiracy here not being able to find out out what he did with them.
Did Iraq sell them on to another country?

Then the story goes on that he had to be removed because he had committed genecide in the early 1990's of around 200 Kurds so we have had to kill 1.3 million Iraqi civilians since this invasion.

That's what the US and UK governments changed their story to after they realized they couldn't find any WMD.

He did commit a lot of these atrocities in his time as the Iraqi leader.

Would it have been worth invading the country and committing even worse atrocities justto put this man on trial for his crimes?
In hindsight no, it would have been a very bad idea to invade Iraq even for those reasons.

The whole thing has been a disaster since day one, and yet another blot on the human race.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Sorry rounded it up to the nearest figure.

As from today it is 1,339,771

Information Clearing House

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Sorry OP, you're all over the place and haven't a clue.

bin Laden does NOT "run" the Taliban. They are their own group, and seem to have sympathies that are aligned with his, so they give him cover. I doubt he's even behind Al Quaeda, anymore, except in being the moneybags.

The (failed) attack in Glasgow were likely off-shoots, hapless individuals striking out on their own...there are many fractured cells in the "group", and I use the term loosely. Richard Reid, the "shoe bomber" is another example of a buffoon with delusions of grandeur.

Did everyone miss the events of the trial and conviction of several men responsible for the plot in 2006 to use liquid explosives on airliners???

Funny thing about the OP, though...it's correct in one aspect:

For those who think the entire 9/11 series of events were a 'conspiracy' planned and orchestrated entirely by factions within the U.S. Government, then.....yup. "Worst Conspiracy Theory Ever."

Where did they train? Practice? Plot? Make it all come out perfectly, with no rehearsals? Gee, the Hollywood and Theater companies of the World could sure use those sorts of talents, to shave production costs. Just write a script, cast the actors, put them in costume and start the play...or start filming, because there's no need to rehearse, fine tune, or clear up any rough edges in your plans, because it's so brilliant from the start.

Compared to the Muslim extremists who actually PLANNED for months, did dry runs, plotted, trained, practiced....for MONTHS!!! Still, didn't quite go as they'd hoped (fortunately). Bad enough though....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by johnmhinds

Thats not the picture the News and the Politicians are painting.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry OP, you're all over the place and haven't a clue

I think your missing the irony of the thread and how this situation is being portrayed by the media etc.

So please believe me I do have a clue and the thread is a jab at those who don't have a clue and would try to convince others that the Opening Post is true becasue they saw it on the TV

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Sorry rounded it up to the nearest figure.

As from today it is 1,339,771

Information Clearing House

I'm not wanting to debate 9/11, I just had to point out that your website is the an anti war website, you don't think they might have padded their numbers? Plus it looks as if they are about to shut down.

Do you have a more nuetral site that backs your numbers?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You aren't suggesting that politicians are telling the truth are you?

I wouldn't trust any politician over anything that they say.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds

You aren't suggesting that politicians are telling the truth are you?

I wouldn't trust any politician over anything that they say.

I think your starting to understand my sarcasm

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
unfortunately thats not a theory. most of that really happened thus making it history. not really a conspiracy theory. and this osama guy u speak of apparently planned it for years, so it wasnt just waking up out of the blue. not that i believe he planned it or executed it, thats not the point. but no most what you said is really history.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Who owns that website? Is it reliable? These are questions any person who even attempts to through Information out as fact should attempt to check. One source isnt the end all tell all, and it doesnt make it gospel. Find some creditable information somehwere (not Wiki) that show over a million killed. Hell the Iraqi Goverment doesnt even put it at that.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

What would be the point.

Some would beleive they are all dangerous terrorists

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The thing is most people will not gather the "facts" and lay them out for inspection. There are bills to pay, games to watch, and mouths to feed. If everyone could receive a primer guide to the official story and how mucked up it has become, how many twists and turns and outright LIES there were, maybe they would turn away from the the bread and the circuses, tear the veil off their eyes and start scratching their heads.

Fantasy becomes reality when no one cares to look again. There's things to be done and fun to be had! Why would they want to get mad? Don't get mad, get glad! As that tv commercial says.

The fabric of thought and idea is being stitched and quilted into the straight jackets that surround us. Enslaved by anothers requisite and vision, we are the dead men who work for the living, the profane who toil for the principalities.

I have the power of all the people killed since the beginning of man in my veins and mind, and am profoundly angered. The cries and moans of those set upon by the wolves of war.

Lies are fact and truth is detested! They say the end justifies the means, but there is no end.

It's all a damn joke soaked in blood.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

~I find the information clearing house reliable.

You can subscribe to recieve emails.

Get the news before anywhere else

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join