It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention EVERYONE Please watch this H1N1 Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Dowd

I went to check out what you were referring to and this is what I found. I have not read/looked at it all but thought I would post the links for everyone to look into if they want.

www.theflucase.com... news&Itemid=64&lang=en

FLUscam.com

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I went to check out what you were referring to and this is what I found. I have not read/looked at it all but thought I would post the links for everyone to look into if they want.

www.theflucase.com... news&Itemid=64&lang=en

FLUscam.com

I know - there's already a good thread about that so I don't want to hijack that thread or derail my own -

I'm more shocked aout how they are training to make sure that they can "deal" with people.

I think the video is a must watch, not to mention that people should start stocking up and preparing in case all hell breaks loose.

The boy scouts motto is the right one - " be prepared "

[edit on 23-9-2009 by Stanton Dowd]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Theomi

Have a nice long sickness than and perhaps you'll win the jackpot when your immune system will to weak to stand up against any other little bacterie

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I see a hole in those riot troops defences borrowed from our friends in the IRA from my own experiences of riot control as a soldier in Northern Ireland.
Their shields are too short. Nothing a petrol bomb laced with sugar aimed at the legs wouldnt sort out. Perhaps then they would see that we are quite serious when we say we aint getting those jabs!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

I see a hole in those riot troops defences borrowed from our friends in the IRA from my own experiences of riot control as a soldier in Northern Ireland.
Their shields are too short. Nothing a petrol bomb laced with sugar aimed at the legs wouldnt sort out. Perhaps then they would see that we are quite serious when we say we aint getting those jabs!!

Ah... I went to NI in the eighties when I was a kid we stayed in Belfast. It was a pretty hairy place. That was bad enough and if things turn out like we're anticipating it will be a lot worse!

I don't blame you - I'm not having the jab either.

Something's coming, either genocide by this means or a planned big war.

Either way, I hope everyone prepares for the worst whether it comes or not.

Better to be prepared and not need it than to wish youd done something.

Oras the old black country saying goes...

"better to be on your deathbed wishing you hadn't than wishing you had"

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just stumbled onto this post and noticed it was made on the 17th... hmm haven't heard anything in the news about martial law... the military must have cut all communications to the outside USA. yeah that must be it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I just stumbled onto this post and noticed it was made on the 17th... hmm haven't heard anything in the news about martial law... the military must have cut all communications to the outside USA. yeah that must be it.

What's that supposed to mean?

I think there's plenty of time to get the balls rolling.

The important thing is (regardless of swine flu) that the military are being trained to DEAL with the people.

That's the scary part!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sorry If my comment appears sarcastic, It is,... Although your post I'm sure is in honest concern, I must say the scenario is not believable.There have been so many posters that have made claims from something they heard from somebody or a you tube vid. Well after watching this site for a few years now and what really goes on in the real world, I easily understood early on that this site is 90% entertainment(bull) and the info brought to it is rarely from a credible source. nice effort though.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Sorry If my comment appears sarcastic, It is,... Although your post I'm sure is in honest concern, I must say the scenario is not believable.There have been so many posters that have made claims from something they heard from somebody or a you tube vid. Well after watching this site for a few years now and what really goes on in the real world, I easily understood early on that this site is 90% entertainment(bull) and the info brought to it is rarely from a credible source. nice effort though.

I'm not questioning what you're saying - just your manner and motive but that's your perogative and my pleasure...

You can't deny what's in the video. What is; is.

Likewise I've watched the site for a few years but I've also bothered to watch the world.

Anyone with a spinal column can tell that there's something on the horizon but maybe you are to scared to confront it???

Sorry, I don't mean to patronise you but open your eyes!!!!

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Stanton Dowd]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
here is another video (uk pandemic hotline call) www.youtube.com...

anyways, pipl, cheer out, by the time they will get to conspiracy theorists with needles, already half of world will be vaccinated, so that should be enough for Swine plan

watch out for next year - 'aids vaccine' coming

[edit on 24-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Are they assuming that none of these riot control guys are going to get sick?
Are they getting the vaccine?

As to stocking up; I noticed when I was at the grocery store yesterday that the section where they have the mason jars is now 3 shelves instead of just a part of 1. And that the paper plate section is about 20 feet long!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join