It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America! Why aren't you fighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Americans, my brothers from across the seas, mr forefathers came to America in the 16th centrury and now it is being run by corrupt politicians, you revolted against the same goverment which sent you there, why are you not revolting now?

Instead of having stupid tea parties get up and start smashing some goverment buildings, you have to make your point, the goverment doesnt care untill you start wrecking things.

You say you see all the FEMA coffins, why dont you get some petrol and set them all alight in the night?

Your lambs being led to slaughter and your doing nothing about it.

Here in the UK we don't see a need to fight the govt as ours isnt as corrupt as yours, with the oil barons and crap.

I think its time you americans had a revolution,!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Not as corrupt? Hell your government still plays lip service to the Queen. And how the hell old is she. Is she a vampire or what?

Sorry just had to say that.

Cannot talk about fomenting crime, it is probably against T & C and also all of the internet is watched so no one be dumb enough to say anything here.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
We are now like you were at the time of our revolt.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have to say that at least some of the paths of corruption lead right back to your island! Many, for sure, right back from the days of Threadneedle Street to the most recent incarnation at Paternoster Square. A square mile of concentrated manipulation so thick it would choke a devil.

Not bashing England, Canada & Australia or anything but just who is the real head of state anyways? Is it a family or a government? Don't worry, she's the head of state over here too.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
because we have starbucks, cnn, SUVs, football (the pigskin, not the futbol) and movies.

because the problems that we have are not effecting those who are too lazy to self educate.

because we, as a society have become comnplacent and satisfied with losing our freedoms and our basic rights, trading them for bread and circus.

and because those of us who see the writing on the wall are too damn gutless to get up and do something, and we feel content to stand and shout at each other, waiting for someone else to do it for us...

thats why...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

you want to know the problem (imo) lazy,scared,no real loyalty,stupidity,material things that people don't want to lose,heartless,gutless,uneducated... alot of Americans dont even know what the bill of rights is,or the constitution,so from that aspect.. they wouldn't know what the hell they were fighting for... sad

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i can imagine on which list the NWO put your name Haydin

listen my friend, a revolution isnt that pretty either beleive me, try to turn your frustration into something positive but consider cover with blood your motherland as the very last option

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

All things in their proper time, and not a moment sooner.

Today is not the right time. Neither is tomorrow.

When it is, the people will know.

All things in their proper time, and not a moment sooner.

Trust in that.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You should be worrying yourself with your neck of the woods.

Your royal fam are in charge of way more than you obviously realise.

About your OP- Americans have been so dumbed down alot of them haven't got a clue about anything, even what's going on in their own country.

- the same dumbing down tactics are used everywhere, we can't see the woods for the trees.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say it but they speak the truth.
For a long time most americans were just too busy worrying about which designer handbag or shiney new cellphone they wanted to buy to give a damn about anything. Now that times are tougher and a few more people have been awakened more people see the problem but most are still too fat, lazy, and comfortable to do anything about it.

It's classic boiling frog syndrome.
If you try to put a frog into a pot of boiling water it will try to escape.
If you put the same frog into a pot of warm water and then slowly turn up the heat, it will sit there and cook until it's dead without ever trying to escape.
TPTB know this and keep everyone about three degrees short of rioting.

The very worst part is that most are simply too dumb to be of any help to begin with, our education system is so bad that if you walked up to someone on the street and offered to give them a "bill of rights" they would probably try to get away from you thinking they were being charged money.

As for the rest of us who are awake, pissed off, and praying for something to happen, we know exactly what would happen if we got too loud for our governments liking.
Any individual man no matter how strong or influential he may be, can be silenced, killed, publicly and/or professionally ostracized, and now thanks to the patriot acts can also be detained without trial indefinitely and treated as an enemy combatant.

Don't get me wrong I will gladly die for my country, for a good cause.
However I would prefer not to disapear into the night, spend eighteen months being waterboarded, tortured, shuttled on unmarked CIA jets to egypt to have my fingernails torn out, and end up being left in the desert to die a slow painful death with my kneecaps blown out, without it being for a good cause.

In all seriousness though it will take something so horrible that your mind couldn't even consider it as possible yet, for america to stand up as one and finally do something.
They may be a flock of timid complacent sheep now, but have you ever seen what happens when three hundred million sheep finally get so pissed off that they stampede? Neither have I but I have a funny feeling we may both in our lifetimes.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
TV is our biggest problem...its keep the majority are brainwashed. You can tell who gets on line and who isin't. Two of them are some friends of mine. The are for more goverment. They have no idea who the Bilderburg group is. They think a one world currency is a great idea.

Like most post before me , most americans are clueless to whats going on. Its really sad. The Christians are aware but that is only a small portion...I see alot of Christinas here on ATS,hmmmm.

Anywho, it is gonna take something drastic to wake up the rest. Unfortunatly when that happens we won't have time to fight because we will be to busy trying to stay alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am sorry but our country is just as corrupt and in some way we are more of a big brother state I think.

I think the reason no one has stood up in america (or any where else for that matter) is very simple. Everyone wants to be the first to be second.

Thats my opinion anyways.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Christianity is almost directly related to the founding fathers vision. The only constitutional way to break the law is if you hurt another or infringe upon another's rights.

The bastardization of Christianity in churches like Jeremiah Rights is not true Christianity.

Yes the dumbing down of America has been in full force for 50 years. The ways this has been done are numerous. Here are just a few.

Giving babies vaccines with thimerisol and aluminum
The medications that fill our lives-especially anti-depressants-happy pills
Public Schools
Media, MSM, Movies, Peer Pressure, Consumerism
Division and conquer tactics
etc etc

Good thread peeps......

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Who exactly is the target? How do you fight an invisible enemy? How do you physically fight an idea? The government and military are made up of people just like us which makes it difficult to weed out the ones who need taking out. If fighting broke out as you suggest, it would be neighbor against neighbor. Not exactly the way to solve the problems we are having.

Just read this board and you'll realize that the only fighting that will take place is American agains American. The "enemy" is not solid, its ephemeral. Its a cancer that has invaded the host. How exactly do you kill the cancer without killing the body it has invaded?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
for the type of revolution you want, a majority of people have to be so desperate as to forgo the thought of dieing for it. we're along way off from that

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Who exactly is the target? How do you fight an invisible enemy? How do you physically fight an idea? The government and military are made up of people just like us which makes it difficult to weed out the ones who need taking out. If fighting broke out as you suggest, it would be neighbor against neighbor. Not exactly the way to solve the problems we are having.

Just read this board and you'll realize that the only fighting that will take place is American agains American. The "enemy" is not solid, its ephemeral. Its a cancer that has invaded the host. How exactly do you kill the cancer without killing the body it has invaded?

I could not agree more.

LOVE you sig too lol, totally accurate and amusing at the same time.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It is just not possible to fight back now due to the fact that people just don't want to die for a cause. One person can't make a difference, but millions can make endless possibilities.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Start a revolution? Easier said than done, especially by someone over seas who doesn't live here. Although by the looks of it, maybe that's the real change we actually need. My belief is that not enough Americans are aware ofwhat's happening. And even if they did I doubt the majority of them would actually revolt unless they're food and other necessities are cut off. Americans live infear, for now.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Good point. Maybe the federal reserve building, the homes of politicians who sold us out, and the homes of corporate tycoons who exploited us would be points of interest.

new topics

top topics

join