It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the perfect sunday morning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Dear all,

I want to start an discussion on what is, and how is the best sunday morning start-up for you?

What do you eat,drink,music,watch,games,entertainment,enjoy,films,snacks,soda,sex,smoke and etc.?

All inputs is good!

Keep on going!

/Night4Hawk

Which religion,normalties,belives,want to,dont want to, or just what is normal and not is all put aside for this discussion...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Also move this to the correct forum when its possible

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Pizza, no video games, house, and random movies at blockbuster.

Atheist. Sex,anything she's into. m&ms mountain dew, coca cola, movie theatres are fun, Kool super long 100s.

I have integrity, but albeit I don't always follow it.

Nonetheless, Welcome to ATS, Have a fun stay, I saw you're new!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
A perfect Sunday morning... I wake up in my cottage, the chickens do their morning calling. I kiss my wife on the forehead, grab my rifle/bow and arrow and go into the forest to hunt.

I return to my community working in the fields for this fall's harvest. The children are at the village school and are about to be done with their lesson of the day and run around the fields while they play with dogs and cats. Night falls and a great fire is built in the center of the village where I eat and talk to the other villagers and we discuss about the crop and how my hunting went with the other hunters. We dance, eat, and talk until the children are tired. We all retire to our cottages as the moon and stars shine and reflect off of the river our settlement is next to.

That would be my perfect Sunday, i digress, any day that ends with a Y.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

That would be my perfect Sunday, i digress, any day that ends with a Y.

Agreed, any day I'm alive, it's got to be a good day.

Because well about 100,000,000,000 people can't claim that their alive.

And 99% of species, aren't alive right now.

It's a miraculous claim we're making right now, just being alive!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Bugs Bunny on the television. A nice breeze blowing through the bedroom windows. The house is empty of grandkids. My wife and I dozing naked on our bed. Our bellies satisfied with milk, coffee and bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado sandwiches on toast with Mayo. The phone doesn't ring. The cats are NOT hanging on the screens meowing to be let in. The dog isn't barking at intruders. Yeh, those were the days. They will return, though.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Full English without the spam!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
the perfect morning to me is going back to sleep

[edit on 17-9-2009 by explore]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by explore]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I will usally wake around 10 oclock this morning, if i havent been out drinking.

This is what and how I do;

First I gather my mind, take a shower and so on.

Next I eat the best quality of food, not quantity that works this day!

After this I make coffey the old spanish style way, and usally use some beans from mountains in columbia,east africa,asia,central america or just the mix of them all.. fresh prefererly, but special old beans are good as well..

And of curse an high quality cannabis breed, that just will set me in the right meditated state, so I can recreate, concentrate my feeling into one, and out of this I get an great sunday with all the good things happening at once...

This i recommend to try, if or not u want to .. This will be an great sunday for me, but maybe not for you... Then lets discuss!

Best wishes!

/Night4Hawk

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
An empty house.
A hot bubble bath.
Fresh brewed coffee and hot blueberry muffins with melted butter.
Crawling back into bed under a thick duvet with a good novel till the afternoon.
Perfection.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wake up and get my timmies coffee.
Grab a newspaper and take my time reading it.
Have a 20 minute hot shower.
Get on my bike and go out for a HUGE lumberjack breakfast with everything I can think of on the plate.
Come home and have a beer and crawl back into bed for the day.
Then I wake up and hit the grocery store and eat another giant meal.
Surf the net and call it a night.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sleeping in, Getting up and having a relaxing bath, Then sitting down with a coffee and the morning paper, Then going for a walk coming home sit with a nice warm soup and watch an oldie movie,
nomaly something with Cary Grant in it lol

Love it!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Since I have been off work for a very long time now, every day sort of blends in with the rest. As a matter of fact, I woke up yesterday thinking it was Sunday. Its disconcerting to say the least!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
For me it would be to get up before dawn and go fishing on a nice secluded lake somewhere without a ripple in it anywhere, smooth as glass. Occasional crow calling in the background and just watch nature come alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Easy - not seeing any part of the morning at all, technically 12:01 is an acceptable time to wake up on Sunday, but no one likes the eager type.

Then something exotic for breakfast, a sausage and black pudding sandwich with a hint of brown sauce and a very strong cup of tea would work - and about 30 mins after that, realising that I'm still hungry probably a couple of fried (or poached, poaching eggs is not necessarily gay!) on toast - again with very strong tea.

At this point I may or may not have a day planned - if there are no plans a trip to the fridge will bring me the pleasure of cold tinned alcoholic beverages - or the ultimate nightmare of having to walk to the shop... Where at any point I may bump into some loner eager to share the day with me.

Back at home - down some cans, and then look at all the junk I have and get creative with the tools! By the time I'm drunk I'm half way through trying to get Ubuntu 9 working on a tomtom GPS and I have a spare cybernetic limb for my cat should she loose one of her real ones.

Now I want a roast chicken - off to the shop again - nice medium chick, spuds and greens - prob need more beer by now... Back at home, me with a knife hacking into the bird - half goes in the freezer, might get creative with the other half - depends what's on telly.

Bit more than an hour later! - foooood!, the best sort, without some berk trying to talk to me while I eat!

Then I go down for last orders, argue the world right and then get ready for Monday.

This was a habbit I picked up as a student - I will defend it to my very last breath.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's a great question!

I love mornings... but sunday mornings seem to have a special energy, everywhere is like a desert. Since most people are sleeping their buzz off. Hehe. Silent mornings.

I like waking up very early to see the sunrise with my dogs on the beach (or in the park or anyway nearby -in nature).

Most peaceful and relaxing experience.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sleep in til two in the afternoon, get up play a little COD4, hit the shower, surf the web while having a brewski or two, call it night.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wake up with a beautiful women next to me that I just met the night before. Take her out for breakfest, then throw her in a cab. Make it home before NFL pregames start. Crack a beer before kick off. Watch Tom Brady throw 4 TD passes. Eat something totally unheatlhy, and probably with some sort of buffalo sauce. And be prefectly fine spending the whole day on the couch.

Actually a lot of my Sunday's are prefect. I love my life!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A perfect Sunday morning for me would be:

Coffee at sunrise, overlooking Netarts Bay. Then reading the Sunday paper in peace without any interruption what-so-ever!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
it used to be waking up at around 11ish though now i have a 3 month old its 7ish.

i bring her into bed with us for an hour or so and we marvle over her smiling and giggling and just her being here really. perfect.

then once we have managed to get out of house we go to the local cafe, have breakie and read paper.

top topics

join